Whitelist Server Feed The Kin | MINDCRACK 8 | WHITELIST | AUS SERVER | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Snorlax1304

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Snorlax1304
Experience: I have been playing Tekkit since half way through last year and feed the beast for 2 or so months now.
Why: I would like to be part of a server instead of just playing singleplayer or with a few friends. I think a server environment will be a lot more fun.

vFireFistAce

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: vFireFistAce
Experience: I've been playing MC for about 2 years, the Technic packs for about 7-8 months and FTB for roughly 2 months but well experienced in Mindcrack as other Mod Packs but I'm a fast learner
Why: I'm tired of single player and thought it'd be fun to join a server, and get to know new people and share ideas

Forsaken_Kin

Jul 29, 2019
Go for it, was having some trouble with the server crashing, I have just fixed and am looking into letting another couple of people on.

ZeroKaiser

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ZeroKaiser
Experience: Playing since Vanilla 1.3 Beta, extensive experience with Technic/FTB
Why: I'm looking for a solid community to play with.

Seth Stoney

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:1020304050
Experience: I've been playing minecraft since indev and tekkit for a few months, then i moved to feed the beast a month ago.
Why: I've been looking around for australian servers as im sick of laggy euro servers, also i want to be able to help make community projects such as spawn.

Wombat

Jul 29, 2019
It says that i'm not whitelisted when I try to get on? I was playing last night though...

Wombat

Vateman

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Vateman
Age(+18): 23
Experience: Been playing since alpha on and off over the years; been testing FTB over the last few weeks and really enjoying it.
Why: My friend Sasstraliss told me about the server and it seems like it could be like alot of fun to play with a more mature crowd and no longer have to play alone.

FluxNeon

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: FluxNeon
Age: (+18): im only 17 but i dont act like a d**k to people
Experience: i have played tekkit and normal minecraft for about 3 years and i want to start to play FTB in total i had played FTB for about 2 weeks no i'm new at it
Why: im just starting out playing FTB and i found this sever via google

Sasstraliss

Jul 29, 2019
Could we get a poll of who would be interested/make use of a teamspeak for Feed the Kin?

The official FTB teamspeak has specially made channels for any server who wishes to have their own channel. I think it might be a good communication medium for members in the community.

Thoughts?

oSPo_II_Clyde

Jul 29, 2019
Hello
In Game Name: oSPo_II_Clyde
Experience: I have played minecraft since beta 1.6, and have been playing the Mindcrack mod pack, since they restarted their server.
Why?: well, a well managed australian feed the beast isnt the easiest thing to come across, i would be very appreciative, if i manage to get on this server
Thanks for your time and patience

Crittles

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Crittlez
Experience: 2 years minecraft 1 year modded - mainly tekkit / voltz and ftb as of late (3-4 months)
Why: Been looking for an australian based community for minecraft for a while where I can relax and enjoy the game with others'

Cpt Stanhope

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Toscaboy
Experience: Playing Minecraft since early alpha days, I haven't played FTB much but I know Brehamut, Sasstraliss and Vateman who can easily teach me
Why: The aforementioned players play it and rave about how fun it is.

Rilrom

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Rilrom
Experience: Played Tekkit for quite a while and have somewhat recently made the switch to FTB. Plenty of experience in community groups and interacting with others.
Why: Looks for a stable, friendly group of people. The last server I was on will be shutting down soon so I would like to make the switch. I'm a very community-orientated person and enjoy group projects and such.

Cheers.