Whitelist Server Feed The Kin | MINDCRACK 8 | WHITELIST | AUS SERVER | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ThisLycan

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: EclypseQQ
Experience: Played Tekkit and Voltz a bit. Am more familiar with similar survival games like Battlefield 3 and Dota 2 with 500+ hours of surviving done!
Why: Have always enjoyed minecraft specially playing with some others and have a few people I know playing here ie. Vateman, Toscaboy, Brehamut and Sasstraliss!

mineboy2k12

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:mineboy2k12
Experience: i have been playing for about a month on ftb
Why: i want to join a server where my house wont get griefed or any steals. my other server i was on every1 went mad and destroyed my home and all my work

thanks for reading

Sasstraliss

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:mineboy2k12
Experience: i have been playing for about a month on ftb
Why: i want to join a server where my house wont get griefed or any steals. my other server i was on every1 went mad and destroyed my home and all my work

thanks for reading

This kid isn't 18. Not even close.

Reactions: sterlo269

sterlo269

Jul 29, 2019
Age (18+) :17 sorry im not 18 :(
Locating: Maitland NSW Australia

MC Experiance: Been playing minecraft since 2009 in alpha.. And been playing FTB since 3 weeks after is came out..
Why: i would like to come on a Aus feed the beast server because it will be nice to talk to people in Australia and to help out if people need my help
Steam: sterlo269
will hope to hear from you soon..

Ingame name:Sterlo269
. Isaac harrison

Sasstraliss

Jul 29, 2019
I think perhaps the source of the server lag needs to be located.

Whatever is bogging the server down is fixable. The world is NOT a writeoff.

Paps

Jul 29, 2019
I think perhaps the source of the server lag needs to be located.

Whatever is bogging the server down is fixable. The world is NOT a writeoff.

As Sasstraliss mentioned our server currently has a small lag issue that has made roughly 2-3 chunks un workable, we're currently working to fix it. Once fixed we may be letting more people in as we've had at least one person quit and a few of our older members log on rarely due to the loss of our first map.

In Game Name: EclypseQQ
Experience: Played Tekkit and Voltz a bit. Am more familiar with similar survival games like Battlefield 3 and Dota 2 with 500+ hours of surviving done!
Why: Have always enjoyed minecraft specially playing with some others and have a few people I know playing here ie. Vateman, Toscaboy, Brehamut and Sasstraliss!
EclypseQQ I have sent on your name to Kin who runs the server, should expect you white listed once the server is fixed.

troy

Jul 29, 2019
In game name burra01
Age 35
Australia
Ive been playing ftb for about 3 months now befor that it was tekkit.looking for a aus server and start playing with outher people.
Been watching U tube videos and looks like its more fun

tompy97

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: tompy97
Experience: I've got quite a bit of experience playing modded minecraft, probably too much (as a testament to too much spare time on my hands)
Why: I'm really keen to join an active Aus based server, less lag would simply be amazing. I am interested in doing some team builds as well, stuff that would be too big to pull off by myself.

xyophes

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:xyophes
Experience:I have been playing ftb since it first was realesed and i have had lots of good times playing on public servers but it was begining to become boring, im also very good at ftb and i focus on making iridium bees.
Why: I enjoy ftb and i would like to try this server because i have never played on a whitelisted server and having the knowledge of being on one i think would be good.

PureEdgeCut

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: PureEdgeCut
Experience: been playing mindcraft for nearly 3 years and mindcrack for about 8 months
Why: i've been looking for a new FTB server after my local one shut down, hoping to find one that is reliable, low latency and enjoable, i'm a very social and enjoy talking and playing with other members.