Feed the City [Ultimate Pack][1.4.6][Whitelist][Survival][Filmed]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Chisper

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Chisper
Position: Grunt but if anything in my example screenshots makes you think I'm able to contribute elsewhere I'm happy to fill that position.
About me: 31 y/o, Australia, lot's of free time on my hands. Need to know more? Ask away.

Examples of past work: http://imgur.com/a/tHlil
Those screenshots are a collection from my current world, showing my sorting system, the frame tunnel bore I have in place to collect my resources along with other bits and pieces I felt were worth a snap.

Something I'd like to see worked on: I have lately taken an interest into seeing sorting machines in action. A rather complex looking over the top sorting building (yes building) would be amazing.
Bee's have taken a hold of me a bit also, so I would love to see something similar to my first screenshot of the bee's, the sight of a thousand bee's floating in the air is so cool.

Reactions: Smtgr14

conorneedscloth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-ConorneedCloth
Position-Aesthetic builder
Detail-I LOVE BUILDING, i have no experience in a group , i like to make nice house/buildings etc. on both SSP +SMP . i would be amazing on to on the server , but if u have age restrictions on age im only 13 so if that's to young sorry ! I've been a fan of Direwolf20 sense season 3 ,but i have seen about ever episode sense . I hope to see u soon maybe ! :)

Icedd5578

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Icedd5578
Position- Grunt, but I included a screenshot just in case you need another aesthetic builder
Details- 18 years old, been playing Minecraft for over a year now, very good understanding of pretty much all the mods in the DW20 pack. Here's a quick screenie of my base in my current SSP world. http://i.imgur.com/gHVPmnT.jpg
I really enjoy working together with others and accomplishing something as a group.

Tailx2

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Tailx2

Position: Grunt

I can build... but not well enough to be an Aesthetic Builder, I know mods... but not enough to be a Technical Builder, so the Grunt application is for me

BikerEleven

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Biker11
Position: Technical Builder

I have a firm grasp of the normal tech mods such as Buildcraft, Industrial craft2 and Redpower2. However I normally stick to working with computer craft or Redpower's FORTH computers, but I have been looking into Applied Energistics since it looked to go along with my Networking class.
As a collage student I have vast amounts of free time as my classes only take up two days of the week giving me time to sit down on large or long projects and manage groups of
players who may be shifting on and off of the server.
I have also worked on a city project with a group of friends, I added two images to the album that's linked.

Something I think would be interesting to see would be a connected infrastructure. The city should have a working power grid or some other system that allows the mods to connect and interact.

Few images
http://s1265.beta.photobucket.com/user/BikerEleven/library/Server application

This shows the home screen for my BaseOS(shell) program
BaseOS_zpsd06fa32a.png

pyromad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:pyromad1
position: Technical Builder

I am applying for this position in the hope that i can bring something different to the server, i dont know much about applied energistics i can learn and i learn very fast. i like to build crazy and wacky builds that are over the top but get the job done. I can spare only a few hours a day/evening but when i do get online i would make the most out of my time by working hard and fast. i will attach a few pictures of a shared power station i have just built on another server it is over 3 floors as i wanted to make the building big for expansion but it includes everything except the tree farm (thinking of moving that 2 the roof) this is my 1st application for a server of this kind so i hope to be considered and hope you like my crazy build pictures.

Attachments

• 2013-03-06_21.23.26.png
    2013-03-06_21.23.26.png
    182.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 2013-03-06_21.23.59.png
    2013-03-06_21.23.59.png
    141.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 2013-03-06_21.22.34.png
    2013-03-06_21.22.34.png
    160.5 KB · Views: 103

Gilded_knight

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gilded_Knight

Position:grunt

Skills:

I have a good grasp of IC2, Buildcraft, thermal expansion and redpower.
I've a fair grasp of factorazation, thaumcraft, and forestry

I'm a quick learn, and I have a fair amount of free time and a mid level machine,

I'm not the best at making things look nice, but this is my mystcraft room and thaumcraft room area. I also am not the best photographer... http://imgur.com/a/qBJZT

Projects i'd like to see:
Some form of completely underground facility, everyone likes doing the above ground pretty, the underground gets neglected quite a bit.

cjsj2011

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: cjsj2011
Position: Grunt, Aesthetic, Technical
About me: I have been playing MineCraft for 2.5 years and I have been playing mods since 1.8. I originally started playing MineCraft because of the Sand Box aspect of the game. I love the community sense of a server and you have set a great example that I would like to be a part of. The people working on the server so far have been doing a great job and it makes it for great viewing during videos and live streams.
I have a great experience of being a leader and being a person that is ready on a moment's notice, due to all the activities I'm involved in. I love to build, as said previously, and i have a vast knowledge about most mods. I have basic information on AE and i want to learn more about it in the future. I am able to build and take commands in a flash with full capacity. I have experience building advanced arrays of machines such as auto-smelting, sorting, farming, and other automated devices. I hope that I have the chance to connect with other players and get their input on my ideas and I want to see what I could do better. I am able to play on most days, especially on the weekends due to school, whenever I'm free, I will be willing to help in any way! I hope I am showcasing myself to full extent, but the excitement if making me anxious! I have been playing DW20 pack and i would like to record some videos for a Youtube series if I get accepted. I have had past experiences being moderators, admins, and even owners of several servers. I'm looking forward to a response. I can't wait to play my part on the server if I am accepted. If you need to contact me you can use Skype : cjsj2011 Thanks so much! My Timezone is EST I am also a moderator of Jaded's stream and they call me the "Beatles Guy" Talk to Jaded for more details on the story :D. I hope you guys realize how much joy and excitement you bring to people every time others and my self hear about the community. Thanks for your time, cjsj2011. I also love to write/ type (call it communication if you will) and interact with others. If you need a person to reach into the community, I might be able to give a helping hand!
Examples of past work: I have selected a few pieces my friends and I have worked on a server called 9x9. Here is a link to the screenshots: Click Me!
Something I'd like to see worked on: I would love to see a massive and elegant train station like the Grand Central Station that could lead to important buildings, places, and other necessary destinations.

AnthonyL

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AnthonyL

Position: Technical, grunt

Past work: No sreenshots sadly i don't make a habit of documenting my builds.
Adapted the excavate program found in CC turtles to use ender chests to drop off its materials and pick up fuel.
Automated the production wolframium and lithium to keep a gregtech fusion reactor producing iridium around the clock.
Placed a few of what i called 'Endless Enders' in my last server's shared resource room, ender chests constantly being refilled with renewable materials starting from a few igneous extruders for cobble and increasingly complex setups for other materials.

Something i'd like to see added: the Endless Enders mentioned above, it's a fun project loads of people can contribute to and can be expanded until you basically have an NEI room/building.

bwblazerkid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bwblazerkid
Position: Technical builder/aethetic builder ( i like to mix the two) and grunt if needed
Why: I have been looking for project like this to work on for a while. My ssp modded experience has gotten boring due to no interactions, and my current modded server is awaiting extrabiomesxl 4 til we get a new map and I am well done with the current one. This seems like the perfect thing for me to throw all my spare time at, i like building especially with other people. This project looks amazing and id love to be a part of it. I have a lot of mod experience, 90% of my minecraft career being with mods, as well as lots of server experience. http://thetekkit.enjin.com/ < Server i helped run (please disregard the horrible modpack), I learned A LOT about servers during my time helping run this. My aethetic skills are not the best, but with a basic design template/idea/theme i can do some good work, especially with all the fancy mod blocks. anyway, hope to be considered for a position so i can help on this cool project. I believe the best place for me would be to help organize a small part of something that needs to be done, I could work with grunts and builders to get the best possible job done.
First ever ship (im proud of it!) http://i.imgur.com/XI3jb.png
Hard to see well, but heres a pic of my (at the time) empty base: http://i.imgur.com/Lo4WQV8.jpg
edit: while i may not be the most original/artistic builder myself, i am very good at judging builds and giving improvement points to someone who can build better than me. Also something id love to see, besides easter eggs galore, would be a huge underground complex pathway system, to get form one side of the city to another in case of nuclear fallout :p

greywolfdragon

Jul 29, 2019
he goes nothing:cool:

ign jamedewolf

technical builder/grunt i can do both

i build simple and logical set up using most of the mod will to learn anything i need to get the job done welling to give a hand to any one
my simple is the file attached

idea: to make a robust transport system use most of the mods effectively across the world

Attachments

• 2013-01-12_10.44.43.png
    2013-01-12_10.44.43.png
    782.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 2013-01-03_22.44.32.png
    2013-01-03_22.44.32.png
    765.8 KB · Views: 101

xGIGALORDx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xGIGALORDx
Why: Though I couldn't design a good looking building for the life of me, I could fill it with an extremely efficient machinery set-up with a little energy loss a literally technically possible in the blink of an eye. I love to build self sustaining contraptions, and can never turn down a technical challenge. Plus, I can't STAND wasting (read: not doubling) any metals. I love spending as few resources as possible and still making a perfect system that stays in use for the rest of the time I'm in the world. I am an expert in IC2, Redpower 2, Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion, Thaumcraft 3, and Railcraft. I'm amazed to this day how many people underestimate Railcraft. I love to work with other people, it really improves the fun of the game for me. Also, even if I don't get on, I think you should build the city in the sky. Cloud cities are amazing to build in minecraft.

Mrtubzy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrTubzy456

I have a lot of experience with the Direwolf20 pack because, I run a server with that currently on it. The server size is about 20 regulars with people cycling in and out. They come in for a few days, it's not for them so they don't come back or they get busy. That's just how things go sometimes and I can't complain. The reason I'm applying is because, it'd be nice to help this community build cool stuff and, it gives me a chance to get away from doing admin stuff and dealing with community stuff constantly. I might get pulled away to get my server up and running again but, I will come back and finish what I was working on as soon as I can. The bonus of running my own server has been that I got to learn all of the mods quickly because, if something goes wrong I need to be able to fix it and fix it quickly.

I love full automation and making it look clean and crisp, without a lot of excess pipes and tubes.

I think I read somewhere about something that I'd like to see in this world... Steve's carts and locomotives (just cuz they look so dang cute and the toot toot! is awesome) A good build would be to make a tree farm with steve's carts and have it feed a solid fueled steam boiled or a few, depending on the size that is needed, and have that all powering industrial steam engines. Currently, I have solid and liquid fueled steam boilers, just so that I can switch back and forth between whatever I have at the time. Low on fuel? Switch to blaze rods and get my fuel supply going again and vice-versa. Currently I'm running 18 industrial steam engines with 8 combustion on the side, that are connected to biofuel, if I need the extra boost in power or run them as a backup if I have trouble with steam.

Also, I do have the ability to record and have made a couple videos. I do okay commentating as I've had a lot of experience making commentaries and making podcasts. www.youtube.com/user/mrtubzy456

Right now, I'm using tesseracts to save on space and tons of wiring as my place is quite large. Here's a lil bit of my stuff at the moment:

Screen Shot 2013-03-07 at 3.24.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-03-07 at 3.23.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-03-07 at 3.24.32 PM.png

GeronimoGC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - GeronimoGC
Position - Aesthetic Builder or Grunt
I'd like to be part of the team to add as much help as I can in either building, gathering resources and helping out in any way the team would need. I've looked into or played around with most of the mods FTB launcher has to offer, but I'm not very good on the technical side to be honest. I've looked into some Steampunk styled art and buildings, and I think I could re-create some great works for the server and city. I'm also generally friendly and easy to get along with, while still liking to troll sometimes, but don't we all? I'd like to think I'd be able to add a great vibe to the team, and help bring some great ideas together. Thank you for the consideration, good luck to everyone and no hard feelings if not chosen. Stoked to see what is to come!

_A__C_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _A__C_
Position: ComputerCraft wizard (also boss at readpower logic, and microblock artwork) [technical builder]
Why: mainly i am looking for a stable server to spend most my time on, i have some ambitious ideas for computer craft networking and more-over a quest to provide a series of api's that make other peoples computercraft experience better.
here is the project that i am currently working on:
http://pastebin.com/0DDbeuDW
also i am incredibly tolerant of other peoples code, and would be willing to provide help to anyone who needs it for computer craft

another of my specialties is self-sustaining machines like this one
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?de0bl1hc0fwyt9n

it gains steam, fuel, and water and is completely non-reliant on oil wells

Sanaradain

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sanaradain
Position: Technical Builder/Grunt
Why: I'm very experienced with the mods, and am learning AE very quickly, i am also getting very good at the Greg tech changes to the normal mods. I've automated tons of things on my current server too the point I have a ridiculous amount of Oil/Fuel/Lava/Seed Oil/Bio Mass/Bio Fuel. I've also created a machine i like to call the Node Mover 2000 that can easily move Thaumcraft nodes with very little trouble, I currently have a gigantic pure node in my base currently 1200+ level and about to bring another node to it. i've also crafted computer craft programs that let me build a rail system(over 3000 meters long) that includes 2 high speed line, 1 regular scenic line, it's completely encased with full lighting, and even goes under water (built with CC(mostly) and RP).

My Current project is to use AE to make a fully automated Ultimate Solar Panel factory with the GT integration.

I'm also looking for a fun Co-Op server where i can challenge myself with the changes that GT brings and help the community.

MrNova642

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mr_Nova

Position: Technical builder/ grunt

What I can bring to team:

I am a persevering, comprehensive and understanding person. I'm calm and relaxed. I always execute thoroughly and to best of my abilities every task I'm assigned and I never leave a job unfinished. I enjoy helping other people. I have pretty decent understanding of mods and their interactions (except computercraft). I love logistics and automatic systems and enjoy designing them. I like a good challenge and learning new stuff. I also have decent aesthetic sense, it's not the best, but it should help. I usually play an hour or 2 per day except on Fridays, a little bit more on weekends. I consider myself to be a humble jack-of-all-trades.

Projects:

Done in creative at the moment, the projects i am working on currently are an advanced railcraft rail line and an underwater base. I started about a week or two ago and I spend usually an hour or two per day on them.
They all started from an idea I had in the bus in the morning heading to school. I left any further description of those projects with their respective screen-shots here --) http://imgur.com/a/kmLfn

I have worked on other earlier projects including logistics pipes stuff, but I lost those due some stupid accidents.

What I would like to see done on the server:

-An insane automatic railcraft subway network for players and items with automatic routing.
-A few Rube Goldberg machines.
-Parks and greenery in a steampunk style.
-Giant gears incorporated in industrial buildings.
-Airships!
-A Spleef arena.
-A theater and a concert hall.

Other notes:
I am currently studying to become eventually an architect. I am working on creating a youtube channel with some friends, but it's going to be ready anytime soon. I am from the province of Quebec, Canada.

If you have read all the way to here, thank you.

MrNova642

undeadturkey1

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username : undeadturkey1

Position : I would like to a grunt

I want to be a grunt because i am not very good at original builds, but i am great at following orders and can do it within whatever time i am given. I can play on the server everyday for 1-4 hours long. Except on March 27th to April 7th i wont be able to be on the server. So please consider me for a position as a grunt.

IHayzeU

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FroggaFett

Position: Aesthetic Builder / Grunt / Technical Builder
Why: I enjoy building amazing looking things with different people on a server. During the Childsplay Stream Event I had tons of fun building this
(The song in the background is called "Kitty In The Window" I thought you would like that) and this too http://imgur.com/a/qbJCd with Muggz. We were restricted by Vanilla blocks so it wasn't as good as it could have been, and unfortunately it was destroyed the very next day by griefers. It was only third of the way done too which makes things really annoying because you cant see the finished product. Another build I think is great is... "http://imgur.com/a/8tZAW "

Again this was built with Muggz and was a build underwater with a bunch of mods installed. Its was meant to be an underwater dome city and this was the enchanting room that was called the "Hall Of Hazy Knowledge" which I didn't come up with but is still an awesome name.

I also have made a few RP frame tunnel bores in my time so i'm not too bad when it comes to technical builds. I've been playing modded FTB since 1.2.5 so I know my way around 95% of the Tech mods (IC2,BC,RP). However many of the fancy new mods (e.g. Modular Powersuits) that have come out recently I know little about, since I have school (Doing mostly Art and IT) and haven't had as much time to learn new mods.

I also ran the Tech Support room in the FTB Teamspeak for a while until an unknown person deleted it, and I also moderate in several FTB Streamers Streams (Jaded,Slowpoke,Flamytygwa and formerly MattaBase).

Thanks for reading my application and I hope you take me into consideration.

Thanks IHayzeU

willman55

Jul 29, 2019
Hey morvy my name is willman55.
I would love to apply to be GRUNT.
I would like to help do mining and i can follow a building plan very well.

I love to play FTB i have be playing with mods since 1.2.5.
I have worked out most to IC2,BC,RP,TE,TC.
But the thing i like doing most is following orders

If you have read this morvy i say THANKS and i hope you accept me to follow your orders.

THANKS willman55 :)

BTW morvy you are an awesome streamer and youtuber.