February News

Discussion in 'Feed the Beast News' started by Feed the Beast, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Hambeau

Hambeau Forum Addict

Technically it's not false or bad information until April 1... Just sayin' :D

GamerwithnoGame likes this.
  2. Watchful11

Watchful11 Third Party Pack Admin Team Member Third Party Pack Admin

I don't know where the confusion is. I literally said "hoping to have an alpha on FTB One this month". That was the current plan at the time, not a promise.

3. Magzie

Magzie Well-Known Member

The confusion here is any time table give for any part of the pack is being taken as the release date for the pack in stead of just taking the info at face value since no one has given a released date AKA ETA.

4. Watchful11

Watchful11 Third Party Pack Admin Team Member Third Party Pack Admin

Let's knock off the arguing guys.

5. Drbretto

Drbretto Popular Member

I'm done, apologies for the derailment.

6. grandrolf

grandrolf Popular Member Trusted User

Whops, sorry - missed that you posted that. Usually I notice the "refresh message" when something happened before reply. :)

Watchful11 likes this.
  7. Kuktar

Kuktar Member

I would pay to watch someone stream on ftb one. That's how excited I am. I just want to build a time machine and sail right into the future!!! No more arguing about the eta. I'm going to focus on it like an exciting present to us from FTB. They are building it with love and it will be ready when it's ready.

8. Bomery

Bomery New Member

Thanks for your info

Kuktar likes this.
  9. GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame Forum Addict

Just as a bit of info, one of the chaps on FTB One - a youtuber called Krakaen - is doing a series on Continuum; I really like his stuff, and I recommend it :) Its certainly got me excited!

Kuktar likes this.
  10. Kuktar

Kuktar Member

Yes kraken is doing a great job, I'm also watching teddy. Both youtubbers are on episode 3 currently. I'm definitely happy to see the modpack being worked on and perfected.

Thanks again FTB you guys have kept the Minecraft dream exciting.

11. GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame Forum Addict

Ah I haven’t seen Teddy - cheers, I’ll have a look for their stuff!

12. Kuktar

Kuktar Member

Here is a link to teddys stuff.

That's his first episode on the pack. Gosh I'm so freaking excited to play this. Cheers

13. Magzie

Magzie Well-Known Member

There is links on the march news thread to them both I believe and they promised a list of players doing ftb one for youtube and Streams in the April news. (Crossing Fingers)

14. keybounce

keybounce Forum Addict

"March-ish" includes April. Maybe May.

15. Senseidragon

Senseidragon Well-Known Member

To be fair, they never specified a year either. :D

It'll be out when it's out of course, I'm just teasing. Most rational people don't hold a group of volunteers creating free content to a solid schedule, no matter how many 'soft deadlines' come and go. Life happens. For the truly antsy, the Twitch launcher also includes a neat little 'Create Custom Profile' button to amuse ourselves with if we ever get the feeling we could do things better, or faster. Certainly not cheaper. :)

16. bananaman454

bananaman454 New Member

i dont get it. is the launcher on twitch now? also why doesint it work anymore?

17. maryfink

maryfink New Member

great! so interesting info!