February News

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
And this is why you do not let yourself be bullied into communicating information you have no intention/means of adhering to.
False information is worse than none. I said it a million times in as many threads: Go back to "No ETAs, period".

Technically it's not false or bad information until April 1... Just sayin' :D

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
And this is why you do not let yourself be bullied into communicating information you have no intention/means of adhering to.
False information is worse than none. I said it a million times in as many threads: Go back to "No ETAs, period".
I don't know where the confusion is. I literally said "hoping to have an alpha on FTB One this month". That was the current plan at the time, not a promise.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
The confusion here is any time table give for any part of the pack is being taken as the release date for the pack in stead of just taking the info at face value since no one has given a released date AKA ETA.

K

Kuktar

I would pay to watch someone stream on ftb one. That's how excited I am. I just want to build a time machine and sail right into the future!!! No more arguing about the eta. I'm going to focus on it like an exciting present to us from FTB. They are building it with love and it will be ready when it's ready.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I would pay to watch someone stream on ftb one. That's how excited I am. I just want to build a time machine and sail right into the future!!! No more arguing about the eta. I'm going to focus on it like an exciting present to us from FTB. They are building it with love and it will be ready when it's ready.
Just as a bit of info, one of the chaps on FTB One - a youtuber called Krakaen - is doing a series on Continuum; I really like his stuff, and I recommend it :) Its certainly got me excited!

Reactions: Kuktar
K

Kuktar

Yes kraken is doing a great job, I'm also watching teddy. Both youtubbers are on episode 3 currently. I'm definitely happy to see the modpack being worked on and perfected.

Thanks again FTB you guys have kept the Minecraft dream exciting.

K

Kuktar

Here is a link to teddys stuff.

That's his first episode on the pack. Gosh I'm so freaking excited to play this. Cheers

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
"March-ish" includes April. Maybe May.

To be fair, they never specified a year either. :D

It'll be out when it's out of course, I'm just teasing. Most rational people don't hold a group of volunteers creating free content to a solid schedule, no matter how many 'soft deadlines' come and go. Life happens. For the truly antsy, the Twitch launcher also includes a neat little 'Create Custom Profile' button to amuse ourselves with if we ever get the feeling we could do things better, or faster. Certainly not cheaper. :)

B

bananaman454

i dont get it. is the launcher on twitch now? also why doesint it work anymore?