Feast Thy Badger [mindcrack] whitlisted 18+ mature server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

4nic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 4nic8tr

i love playing and building as many machines as i can for the community

jseely

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jseely
I've been playing with mods since direwolf20's first season. I have mostly been playing SSP but now with FTB out I'd like to see about getting into SMP.

philbrads

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 213flbear

Hello Guys/Girls ;)

Hi, my name is HunterLuigi (IGN) and I'm going to make a little introduction.

I'm from Belgium, 'Oost-Vlaanderen'. So I'm from the Dutch side of Belgium but I live about 4km away from from the French side. 'Donc je parle un peu de Français.' 'En natuurlijk ook nederlands.' for those who's native language is any of those.
At this time, I play minecraft, Planetside 2 Beta (soon released, pm me if you need a beta code, still got 6), Team-Fortress 2 (TF2), Faster than Light, Tribes ascend, and some other games that a lot of other people play too. I used to be a competitive player in TF2. I played on a decent level of skill but I'm not the greatest. Let us say better than average :p . I'm in this closed gaming group called pH. We aren't that big anymore and we don't accept anyone anymore unless you're a good friend of someone in the group. I'm the youngest member of pH. Or at least he youngest active member. It's a long story that goes back for about 4 years why we're a closed group. Pretty neat to be part of.
There is one little problem and I'm not going to lie about it and add 9 months to it, but I'm 17. I'm kinda sad how people sometimes see 17'ers as irresponsible teenagers and 18'ers as fully mental developed persons. 1 year doesn't completely change a person in every way they need to change. So I'll tell more about myself to give you a better picture about myself and let you decide if I can can get along with the people you already have on your server.
So I'm 17 year's old which means I still go to school. I study industrial science. It isn't really well known in Belgium. It involves 8 hours of math in a week and a lot of more technical and practical things. It's pretty heavy. After that, I'm planning to move to the Netherlands and study in Delft where I'm going to do industrial design engineering. I'll be designing everything you use everyday, everywhere. From there on, if I finish my master, which is still quite some time, I'm planning to shape the future and help making the steps towards all the 'unachievable' futuristic devises, in a company, or alone. I still have time to think about it.
About my hobby, I have one, what you can call, interesting hobby. I like to draw. I don't draw a lot. The main thing I like to draw are expressions. Telling a full sentence in simple objects drawn with a pencil with no extra bells and whistles. I also have the an annoying habit of not finishing them. They are rather clumsy or have charcoal marks on them. I'll post a picture or 2.
I'm a kind of person that can get along with a lot of people. I go to a rock and jazz pub every Friday evening. There aren't a lot of young people there. Usually 25+ with exceptions of course, like me. I'm also an open book. You can ask me anything. I give an answer to almost every question.

Thank you for your time. Best regards, Luigi

Here are 2 pictures of my work. Yes my last name is Hambenne. I didn't made them as an image so they don't swallow up the forum.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/20576443/Drawings/Ze hand that does the trick reresized.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/20576443/Drawings/IMAG0245 resize.jpg

IGN: Borisen5038

IGN: Rivendal

We're looking to join a stable mature server to enjoy FTB.

IGN: Cyphas_Cain
I have been playing since 1.2.5, mostly alone, im a versed in most of the mods in the FTB Modpack, but not all.
I dont mid sharing resources or having neighbours, and am always willing to learn new builds and designs.

IGN: DeadMech
I've been looking forward to the ftb pack for sometime now and eager to play.

IGN: grilledham7
I have been playing minecraft since the 1.5 beta and modded minecraft since 1.1. Looking forward to playing multiplayer in a friendly and mature community.

IGN: 4nic8tr

i love playing and building as many machines as i can for the community

IGN: jseely
I've been playing with mods since direwolf20's first season. I have mostly been playing SSP but now with FTB out I'd like to see about getting into SMP.

ive added every 1 and this is the last for a while sorry

Stephen Dunne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN . AlockA
Age . 27
Been playing for a year or so .. mostly Tekkit! Really want to play on a mature server for a change ... ( those pesky kids) lol[DOUBLEPOST=1353080708][/DOUBLEPOST]Dang.. posted then seen the last post .. can u keep me in mind as a sub in-case anyone leaves for what ever reason.. thank you :p

MartinThorning

Jul 29, 2019
Mojang session server is down ... seems noone can join :/ Failed to login: java.io.IOExecption etc etc code: 503 for URL: xxxx
Will be up again soon, let's hope :/

Dragonfel

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Phil. Sorry for posting this here, but the new website isn't up yet. It appears the mining age has a corrupt chunk and I'm currently stuck in it. When I log in, it only loads a small area around me and then crashes. I'm not sure how to proceed. If you delete the mining world, will I respawn at the spawn villiage?

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Brandon808

I am not sure if you are looking at whitelist applications, but I thought I would apply. Basically, I play when other people are on, and I always automate everything I do. It would also to meet people around my age, as I love to talk and chat.