Feast Thy Badger [mindcrack] whitlisted 18+ mature server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

MartinThorning

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, 18+ server sounds great. This is my appilcation.
IGN: martinthorning
Been playing modded minecraft a while back since I've done just about everything in vanilla. A bit of a redstoner and since tekkit didn't do it for me, I have high hopes for FTB. Can't wait for RP2

philbrads

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Armergthol

Thought you might want to know the age being 18+ Looking forward to gaming in the FTB Pack with you

This sounds like a fun environment to play in.
IGN: airmanjeffwood
I have a pretty good grasp on almost all the FTB mods except for gregs tech and bees. I have never griefed and try to help other players out whenever i can!

IGN: darkshaed
Looking to play on a mature server without annoying brats

Would gladly join server with grown-up adequate people.
IGN: Lianidaz
Age 24

I don't mind sharing resources, and having neighbors and being social... but (old man voice)... Stay off my lawn! LOL
IGN: Zen2010
Age 31

Hi, 18+ server sounds great. This is my appilcation.
IGN: martinthorning
Been playing modded minecraft a while back since I've done just about everything in vanilla. A bit of a redstoner and since tekkit didn't do it for me, I have high hopes for FTB. Can't wait for RP2

ive added you all sorry for the late reply had to sleep

Archangalus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Archangalus

Been playin' Minecraft since early Alpha, done my own Tex-Pack (sry private-use only) and i'm lookin' for a stable server with a nice community.
I live in Germany.

philbrads

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Archangalus

Been playin' Minecraft since early Alpha, done my own Tex-Pack (sry private-use only) and i'm lookin' for a stable server with a nice community.
I live in Germany.

ive added you to the whitelist :)

VastZeratos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VastZeratos
About me: Lazy bastard, but honest. I don't grief. I've been playing MC since Direwolf's Season3 SSP

john

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:chimp12345
about been playing since beta never played on server but want to make freinds and chat im on almost every nite after work thank you!

Killerkeith

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I would love to come on your server and play.
IGN: Killerkeith
Additional info.: I have been playing since late alpha. I am semi-experianced with the mods but there is a ton more to learn.

Tauro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TAUR0
Info: I've been playing since alpha, I know enough about most of the mods in this pack just not too experienced with MP (never bothered with vanilla and getting servers using mods I like was a pain until now)

Dragonfel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Darkholynova
I've been a minecraft fan since beta, just recently got into modded minecraft from watching Monkeyfarm and Direwolf20's youtube LPs. Looking for a mature and tightly knit server community.

Zane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LrdZane
I am willing to share resources and be neighborly. I am looking for a community not just a build off on my own. Fairly new to playing minecraft on servers.

philbrads

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VastZeratos
About me: Lazy bastard, but honest. I don't grief. I've been playing MC since Direwolf's Season3 SSP

IGN:johnconnor12345
about been playing since beta never played on server but want to make freinds and chat im on almost every nite after work thank you!

Hey, I would love to come on your server and play.
IGN: Killerkeith
Additional info.: I have been playing since late alpha. I am semi-experianced with the mods but there is a ton more to learn.

IGN: TAUR0
Info: I've been playing since alpha, I know enough about most of the mods in this pack just not too experienced with MP (never bothered with vanilla and getting servers using mods I like was a pain until now)

IGN: HyosHi11
Mature server sounds good!

IGN:ActionDanger
Familar with most FTB mods but always steered away from servers due to immaturity

IGN: Darkholynova
I've been a minecraft fan since beta, just recently got into modded minecraft from watching Monkeyfarm and Direwolf20's youtube LPs. Looking for a mature and tightly knit server community.

IGN: LrdZane
I am willing to share resources and be neighborly. I am looking for a community not just a build off on my own. Fairly new to playing minecraft on servers.

ive added you all look forward to seeing you

grilledham7

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: grilledham7
I have been playing minecraft since the 1.5 beta and modded minecraft since 1.1. Looking forward to playing multiplayer in a friendly and mature community.

DeadMech

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeadMech
I've been looking forward to the ftb pack for sometime now and eager to play.

ScrooLoose

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cyphas_Cain
I have been playing since 1.2.5, mostly alone, im a versed in most of the mods in the FTB Modpack, but not all.
I dont mid sharing resources or having neighbours, and am always willing to learn new builds and designs.

HunterLuigi

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, my name is HunterLuigi (IGN) and I'm going to make a little introduction.

I'm from Belgium, 'Oost-Vlaanderen'. So I'm from the Dutch side of Belgium but I live about 4km away from from the French side. 'Donc je parle un peu de Français.' 'En natuurlijk ook nederlands.' for those who's native language is any of those.
At this time, I play minecraft, Planetside 2 Beta (soon released, pm me if you need a beta code, still got 6), Team-Fortress 2 (TF2), Faster than Light, Tribes ascend, and some other games that a lot of other people play too. I used to be a competitive player in TF2. I played on a decent level of skill but I'm not the greatest. Let us say better than average :p . I'm in this closed gaming group called pH. We aren't that big anymore and we don't accept anyone anymore unless you're a good friend of someone in the group. I'm the youngest member of pH. Or at least he youngest active member. It's a long story that goes back for about 4 years why we're a closed group. Pretty neat to be part of.
There is one little problem and I'm not going to lie about it and add 9 months to it, but I'm 17. I'm kinda sad how people sometimes see 17'ers as irresponsible teenagers and 18'ers as fully mental developed persons. 1 year doesn't completely change a person in every way they need to change. So I'll tell more about myself to give you a better picture about myself and let you decide if I can can get along with the people you already have on your server.
So I'm 17 year's old which means I still go to school. I study industrial science. It isn't really well known in Belgium. It involves 8 hours of math in a week and a lot of more technical and practical things. It's pretty heavy. After that, I'm planning to move to the Netherlands and study in Delft where I'm going to do industrial design engineering. I'll be designing everything you use everyday, everywhere. From there on, if I finish my master, which is still quite some time, I'm planning to shape the future and help making the steps towards all the 'unachievable' futuristic devises, in a company, or alone. I still have time to think about it.
About my hobby, I have one, what you can call, interesting hobby. I like to draw. I don't draw a lot. The main thing I like to draw are expressions. Telling a full sentence in simple objects drawn with a pencil with no extra bells and whistles. I also have the an annoying habit of not finishing them. They are rather clumsy or have charcoal marks on them. I'll post a picture or 2.
I'm a kind of person that can get along with a lot of people. I go to a rock and jazz pub every Friday evening. There aren't a lot of young people there. Usually 25+ with exceptions of course, like me. I'm also an open book. You can ask me anything. I give an answer to almost every question.

Thank you for your time. Best regards, Luigi

Here are 2 pictures of my work. Yes my last name is Hambenne. I didn't made them as an image so they don't swallow up the forum.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/20576443/Drawings/Ze hand that does the trick reresized.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/20576443/Drawings/IMAG0245 resize.jpg

john

Jul 29, 2019
HI and thank for leting me join but it wont let me on keeps saying im not on white list My mine craft name is chimp12345