Feast Thy Badger [mindcrack] whitlisted 18+ mature server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

philbrads

Jul 29, 2019
A friend and I have set up a new Feed the beast server for 18's and over only. It is whitelisted and you will need to apply here before you will be able to join.

Big Shout Out to all the guys at Feed The Beast Central for making this modpack!

We have a mumble server for chatting
The IP is: 109.169.12.102:mdn6

the pack we are using is the mindcrack pack V.3

Rules: NO griefing
NO stealing
18+ only (no minors)
Only mystcraft ages aproved by admins to be created (to reduce lag and clutter) (if it is added)
Only about 10 slots available
We are looking to build a friendly fun server comunity.

Server is hosted by creeper host and is a 4gb tri core package so more than enough, hosted in the UK.

Hope to see you in the Feast Thy Badger World

ps. let me know your ign that would be helpful

also a server admin that know about making websites would be helpful

BrickedKeyboard

Jul 29, 2019
Please talk about which items you are planning to disable, and what settings change you plan to make. Just like another well known modpack, FTB does not come balanced out of the box. (though it is a LOT closer)

NeKo.NeKo

Jul 29, 2019
Are you the only admin or do you work with someone as a team?
Do you have a website/forum?
Will you increase number of slots later on?
Are you planning on adding any compatible plugins (for protection)?

philbrads

Jul 29, 2019
sorry we are quite happy to allow it to balance itself out as gregs tech to me balances out alot of the op in IC2

philbrads

Jul 29, 2019
once i can add plugins ill add helpful ones.
there is one other admin.
i will expand depends later on
i will have a forum/website at the end of the month

BrickedKeyboard

Jul 29, 2019
sorry we are quite happy to allow it to balance itself out as gregs tech to me balances out alot of the op in IC2
Sorry to hear that you are not an experienced or knowledgeable enough player to admin a server. Have a good one. (for one thing, you are leaving the filler alone! lol)

philbrads

Jul 29, 2019
yeah ive been an admin on a server and owned my own server since beta 1.4 so think i know what im doing thanks for your input shall be swiftly ignored

Smitty

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I would be interested in joining your server. I have been playing since beta but have never played on a server. What else would you like to know?

Weirdsigil

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings.
I too would be interested in joining your server.
IGN: Weirdsigil
Additional information about me: I have been playing minecraft since the beta, sometimes on small servers with friends, but mostly alone.
I am mature and have some experience with the ftb mods (not alot though).

I hope to see you ingame.

philbrads

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings.
I too would be interested in joining your server.
IGN: Weirdsigil
Additional information about me: I have been playing minecraft since the beta, sometimes on small servers with friends, but mostly alone.
I am mature and have some experience with the ftb mods (not alot though).

I hope to see you ingame.

ive added you

JoeC2ed

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Armergthol

Thought you might want to know the age being 18+ Looking forward to gaming in the FTB Pack with you

airmanjeffwood

Jul 29, 2019
This sounds like a fun environment to play in.
IGN: airmanjeffwood
I have a pretty good grasp on almost all the FTB mods except for gregs tech and bees. I have never griefed and try to help other players out whenever i can!

Zen2010

Jul 29, 2019
I don't mind sharing resources, and having neighbors and being social... but (old man voice)... Stay off my lawn! LOL
IGN: Zen2010
Age 31

jdreeve

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jdreeve
I've been playing minecraft since Alpha 1.2.2, SSP only, with most of the mods included in FTB as they became available. Now, with the FTB modpack, I'd really like to get into SMP on a mature server.

Thanks for your consideration.