Favourite Music

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Frank Zappa, Jethro Tull and "generic" Surf Guitar.

Occasional dabs of Carl Stalling/Raymond Scott (Think older Warner Bros. cartoons) and various classical composers.

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
I like alternative rock, bands like greenday, my chemical romance, 21 pilots, MGMT, passion pit, bleachers, nirvanna, RHCP (Red Hot Chili Peppers), awolnation, weezer, goldfinger, foster the people, and other bands like that. Long list no?

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I like alternative rock, bands like greenday, my chemical romance, 21 pilots, MGMT, passion pit, bleachers, nirvanna, RHCP (Red Hot Chili Peppers), awolnation, weezer, goldfinger, foster the people, and other bands like that. Long list no?
Alternative and classic rock are my main genres, but I love all except for hardcore rap and country. Favorite bands in order are Fall Out Boy, Imagine Dragons, Van Halen, Barenaked ladies, Green Day

Reactions: CarbonBasedGhost

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
90% of everything bluegrass that don't have singing (what, banjos and fiddles are freakin awesome music-wise when it don't come with either super-religious lyrics or extreme southern drawl syndrome)

Some rock-ish groups like Fall-Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Coldplay and Imagine Dragons

All the old jazz and swing that can be (darn you Bioshock for getting me into that but the music is really nice -u-)

Hamsteak Homestuck's music is superb if you like game-y and 8-bit style or the bajillion other styles they use.

aaaaand finally, Steam-Powered Giraffe. It is everything and perfect. What's there not to love about 90-something year old malfunctioning robots that perform all sorts of music and goof around on stage. And they have comics and backstories to their characters and all. Also aaaaa Rabbit's real pretty and The Spine is handsome as well. (Even if their actors are complete goofballs when off stage and without the get-up on <u<)

Shunraiki

Jul 29, 2019
I usually go for Vocaloid and Jpop :3
But my favourite ones are from Utaites, mainly Ayaponzu* <3