Favourite FTB Youtuber/s Reloaded

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, you may have seen my last favourite youtuber thread and commented or voted etc.
Anyhow, I posted that thread in 2013 on old account, the year is now 2014 and it's time to reload the thread.
So, I won't include a poll in this thread, as it caused a few problems with youtubers not being on there in my old one.

So, who is your favourite FTB youtuber and why, just comment down below and I hope to see your comments soon!

For me it has to be Hypnotized, he explains everything he does and his latest FTB series is absolutely epic!
https://www.youtube.com/user/hypnotizd

Thanks for reading.

Reactions: Ako_the_Builder

AlwaysGoofingOff

Jul 29, 2019
Dire. I watch a lot of others for mod spotlights and tutorials. But Dire is the only modded MC series I watch.

I should watch Etho too because he's awesome. Does he even have a recent modded MC series any more? I watched him a lot back when I played vanilla.

Reactions: AndreMaartens

kleshas

Jul 29, 2019
Etho, Zisteau, GBF, btc, nebris and a couple of others from the mindcrack crew, Aaron B
I watched Ako a lot, but that accent got to be too much after a while :D
There are a lot of good LPers but imo are unwatchable now for me due to their style and speech patterns that irritate me way more than before. Particularly the "energetic"/zany ones or the ones who talk to you like you're a 10 yr old.
DW is good (SSP) imo for his dependability in his releases and the fact you know he's going to cover most everything eventually in the series. The videos aren't especially entertaining though as a rule. His intro though kills me, and PLEASE spend some effort on the house you're building. ANYTHING other than the standard 9x9 stone brick buildings... :p

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf20, VintageBeef, and BenitosLair

They all have that "voice" that makes them interesting lol. Airey is fun to watch too for entertainment lol.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
When I watched YouTubers it was probably Ako, Kirindave, and Lambert
When I watched streamers it was Wyld, Jaded, and Myrathi

Now I don't have enough time to watch MC videos or streams because all of my time is spent on the wiki (not saying that's a problem, because I enjoy it), in a dev environment, or at school