32x Faithful 32x32 Pack

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, as stated in the license portion of the README file the only restriction that applies to the pack is that you may not profit from the distribution of it or any derivative work. I would appreciate having a link to whatever addon you made but its not required.
Cool, thanks.

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Happy New year 2015, @smenes and @DZCreeper. Your simple efforts at maintaining this pack has greatly enhanced my gameplay experience. Thank you.

P.P.S: Any idea what's wrong with latest GT and the F32 textures? It's back to "want to poke my eyes out" and drives me mad any time I open the game.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Happy New year 2015, @smenes and @DZCreeper. Your simple efforts at maintaining this pack has greatly enhanced my gameplay experience. Thank you.

P.P.S: Any idea what's wrong with latest GT and the F32 textures? It's back to "want to poke my eyes out" and drives me mad any time I open the game.

Thank you. Mind taking some screenshots of the problems? I haven't played Minecraft for more than a couple hours in months and not with Gregtech at all.

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. Mind taking some screenshots of the problems? I haven't played Minecraft for more than a couple hours in months and not with Gregtech at all.

I do not have the testures of GT from say, 2 weeks ago, when all was beginning to get well... copper/tin/aluminium infots were all resembling the 32x textures like the other mods. Now, I managed to compile a quick screenshot of GT, as it is today. Note that some of the machine casings have retained their 32x textures, while rods/ores/ingots went bonkers!

3pS4Pvc.png

0F1LUsL.png

FYI again, until last week or so, the ingots and dusts had begun to take on the sheen and sharpness of the 32x feel of other mods. And then this update... boom! Back to square none.

Hope that helps.

I think this just requires renaming of some sort?
If you think what ought to be done, add a few lines here, and I might have a go at submitting a pull request for this. Man's got to start somewhere.

TheMinecraftian

Jul 29, 2019
Idk if this has been fixed or not, just curious, but I downloaded the faithful texture pack from the FTB launcher (Looking awesome btw) but I noticed that the Applied Energistics ME Controller doesn't have a texture for when it is on. The icon on NEI is fine, also when it is placed without power but it goes pink & black when you power it.
Would love to know if there is a link where I can get the texture from. Much thanks.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Going to to try to cleanup some of the issues tomorrow. I spent 2 hours today fixing some minor Biomes O' Plenty stuff and completely redoing the BuildCraft pipes.

Reactions: AlCapella

Bentenmaru

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure when the last time you updated the texture pack but the cryotheum dust is pink and black instead of what it should be

Wolf68k

Jul 29, 2019
The normal Jabba dolly item texture name was changed
Old name: dolly_normal_empty and dolly_normal_filled
New name: dolly_empty and dolly_filled

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
The normal Jabba dolly item texture name was changed
Old name: dolly_normal_empty and dolly_normal_filled
New name: dolly_empty and dolly_filled

What JABBA version? For 1.2.0a the old names still appear to be correct.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure when the last time you updated the texture pack but the cryotheum dust is pink and black instead of what it should be

Should be fixed now, forgot to add the animation control file which causes the texture to not display if not included.

Wolf68k

Jul 29, 2019
What JABBA version? For 1.2.0a the old names still appear to be correct.
Ok never mind. It seems the pack I'm playing is using 1.1.4. I'll let them know of the newer version

However the Chisel mod's chisel iron needs a name change and diamond chisel needs to be added

Last edited:

Tabris

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, i was thinking about the pack here and though. Why do we call it Faithful for Feed The Beast? Considering all the mods Feed The Beast has it's possible we cover many other packs using it and calling it Universal Modded Faithful Pack or some other thing not direct related to FTB would probably make it more popular and even attract more texture artists to help us.

What you guys think?

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
The newest version of Thermal expansion adds a button in the GUI of the induction smelter to lock the flux spot. It isn't showing in the latest release. I was banging my head on the wall trying to figure out why I couldn't put stuff in the 1st slot to make hardened glass. If anyone else has the issue, the button doesn't show, but if you mouse over it(just under the middle slot), you can still push it to lock/unlock it.

All in all, this pack is truly beautiful. I love the higher resolution while staying so Faithful to vanilla. Pun intended....Definitely my favorite texture pack. Thanks for all the hard work.

Last edited:

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
The newest version of Thermal expansion adds a button in the GUI of the induction smelter to lock the flux spot. It isn't showing in the latest release. I was banging my head on the wall trying to figure out why I couldn't put stuff in the 1st slot to make hardened glass. If anyone else has the issue, the button doesn't show, but if you mouse over it(just under the middle slot), you can still push it to lock/unlock it.

All in all, this pack is truly beautiful. I love the higher resolution while staying so Faithful to vanilla. Pun intended....Definitely my favorite texture pack. Thanks for all the hard work.

Should be all fixed.

dankhackninja

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I downloaded the faithful texture pack from the FTB launcher for use on the Infinity pack. Everything is great except for the ME controller from ae2. It has a broken black and pink texture. Somebody else mentioned this but I saw no response. Does anyone know a fix for this? Thanks in advance for your help!