32x Faithful 32x32 Pack

taj1994

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering about textures for ExtraTiC. A lot of the textures aren't included in this pack for most parts, especially parts made from Metallurgy 4 materials. The textures that are missing for ExtraTiC while using my custom modpack (there might be more than these that are missing) are:

Oureclase
Prometheum
Quicksilver
Desichalkos
Eximite
Bloodwood
Darkwood
Fusewood
Ghostwood
Nether Quartz
Refined Glowstone
Osmium
Pokefennium
Fairy
Certus Quartz
Ender Amethyst
Manasteel
Terrasteel
Elementium
Fiery
Ironwood
KnightMetal
Steelleaf
Amethyst
Peridot
Ruby
Sapphire
Dark Steel
Void Metal
RedAurum
Glue
Yellorium
Cyanite
Blutonium
Ludicrite
Bedrockium
Enderium
Signalum
Lumium
Angmallen
Damascus Steel
Hepatizon
Brass
Electrum
Platinum
Silver
Amordrine
Ceruclase
Ignatius
Inolashite
Kalendrite
Midasium
Sanguinite
Shadow Iron
Shadow Steel
Vulcanite
Vyroxeres
Adamantine
Astral Silver
Atlarus
Black Steel
Carmot
Celenegil
Deep Iron
Haderoth
Mithril
Orichalcum

Last edited:

Wolf68k

Jul 29, 2019
Last edited:

Carcass72

Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nihilo broken, crushed, powdered ore textures and ingots are black squares. Comparing with ExNihilo own textures shows that it might be the Item###Templates. They seems to be empty in lastest 1.7.10 pack downloaded from f32.me (July 13 2015 00:00 ), all four are 1218 Bytes long with no visible pixels.

I found thread on GitHub regarding this issue, it tells it is fixed (#357, 17 days ago) but last two issue tickets are about the same and are unanswered (#381, #390).

I'm playing Agrarian Skies 1.1.7, ExNihilo is version 1.38-41.

Thank you for your work, DZCreeper.

Drakynnan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, would it be alright if I worked on doing the rest of the textures for Biomes O' Plenty? I noticed that about only half were done, and I started doing the rest (for my own personal usage), but I was wondering if I could contribute them to your pack. (I've also noticed that you used some of my Battlegear textures here, which is awesome)

An example of one:
ksfaYbv.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Boundary

Toth Daniel

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, would it be alright if I worked on doing the rest of the textures for Biomes O' Plenty? I noticed that about only half were done, and I started doing the rest (for my own personal usage), but I was wondering if I could contribute them to your pack. (I've also noticed that you used some of my Battlegear textures here, which is awesome)

An example of one:
ksfaYbv.png

Awesome! Nice work man :)

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Hey DZCreeper, I'm getting the wrong hashes again from the ones listed on the website.

Sorry about that. I am honestly pretty sick of the hash system so I will probably remove it or change it in the near future. Its not really useful from a security standpoint and the site includes build dates anyways.

You are certainly welcome to contribute, its always great to see people adding work to the repository. That example piece is great, can't wait to see the rest!

L

lee321987

Hello. Thanks for the great pack!
There are a few images in the wrong dir (so they don't work).
Also I did a few images for the new IC2 crops (I just used a color fill tool on existing crops from the pack). Please put them in the pack if you want to.

All the files in:
assets\reactorcraft\textures\blocks\​
Need to be moved into a new dir:
assets\reactorcraft\textures\blocks\ore​

The file names:
cadmium.png
calcite.png
fluorite_blue.png
fluorite_green.png
fluorite_magenta.png
fluorite_orange.png
fluorite_pink.png
fluorite_purple.png
fluorite_rainbow.png
fluorite_red.png
fluorite_white.png
fluorite_yellow.png
indium.png
magnetite.png
pitchblende.png
silver.png

Attachments

• new_ic2_crops.zip
    11.8 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
I'm just wondering now that mods have finally updated to 1.8.9 and now 1.9, anyone started to update textures for the various mods, I found out that most textures in popular mods changed their whole structures and names so the 1.7.10 awesome textures versions don't work with them anymore, especially true with Tinkers Construct, Storage Drawers, Iron Chests and a bunch of other mods so far, I refuse to play with vanilla textures, I'm so addicted to Faithful32 modded textures.

A

AwesomeGamerMC

anyone else having a issue with the newest version of optifine where the glass is completely transparent when looking in your inventory?
2016-05-09_16.44.44.png

I took this screenshot in the newest version of FTB infinity

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to manually disable a certain mod in the resource pack?

In my case it's mekanism. With the change to version 9 and the total retexturing of the machines there are like 3~4 machines which looks weird using the pack. (like 99% are okay, just a few which still gets effected by faithful, no idea why just these few ones, when the rest doesn't)

Really love the resource pack, pretty much the only one for me to use :)

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Is there a way to manually disable a certain mod in the resource pack?

In my case it's mekanism. With the change to version 9 and the total retexturing of the machines there are like 3~4 machines which looks weird using the pack. (like 99% are okay, just a few which still gets effected by faithful, no idea why just these few ones, when the rest doesn't)

Really love the resource pack, pretty much the only one for me to use :)

Open using 7zip or similar and delete the mekanism folder. Doing this will revert to the default textures.

Reactions: smenes
S

Sparrowmon

Are you guys still working on the faithful textures for ExtraTiC? I love this texture pack! So it's kinda a make or break for whether I use ExtraTiC or not....