32x Faithful 32x32 Pack

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Darkling54

Jul 29, 2019
When i go to activate the texture pack in the options menu the game stops responding. What can i do to fix it?[DOUBLEPOST=1393645678][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevermind

smenes

Jul 29, 2019
I'm back. I was really busy during the last few weeks.
big thank to DZCreeper you have made a lot of work.

for carpenters blocks it work with texture from other mods if the mods have the 32x texture you gone a have this texture on your carpenters blocks

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
I'm back. I was really busy during the last few weeks.
big thank to DZCreeper you have made a lot of work.

for carpenters blocks it work with texture from other mods if the mods have the 32x texture you gone a have this texture on your carpenters blocks

I can confirm that, only downside is Carpenters Blocks doesn't seem to support connected textures at the moment, maybe in a next release, that would make my day, especially for the Chisel blocks...

Reactions: un worry

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Faithful 256 looks so good. http://www.curse.com/texture-packs/minecraft/faithfulvenom-256x/720704
I almost feel too spoiled to go with 32

You're extremely lucky if you can run any of the current FTB packs with a 256 HD texture pack with a decent frame rate, for me I would love to play with Soartex but they are only in 64x, and if I go for the 64x tecture pack, I'm stuck between 10 to 20 fps max, and it goes to 0 around my brother alveary (he's a bee genius)

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Faithful 256 looks so good. http://www.curse.com/texture-packs/minecraft/faithfulvenom-256x/720704
I almost feel too spoiled to go with 32

Unlike Sphax, Faithful is not done with vectorized textures. While I have done extensive experimentation with them in attempts to save myself effort, they don't work well unless the initial image is vectorized. This means I can't upscale Faithful 32 to anything higher without redoing every single texture which quite frankly would take a very long time.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
With the completion of HopperDucts and Wireless Redstone I am planning to push an update to the launcher soon. Would like to get one or two little contributions done before it happens though. So far the update will include the previously mentioned things along with a small amount of work on OpenBlocks, some Natura bushes, 2 fixes for Thermal Expansion, Advanced Solars support, and some Magical Crops support if I can find the time.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
There appears to be a bug with WR:CBE. No matter what, it tries to show the textures as 16x16. Therefore there is nothing I can do about it except a workaround of putting the textures in the mod itself which I can't confirm if that works.

Edit: Filed a bug report with Chicken Bones and am currently working with the source code to see if I can fix this myself.

Last edited:

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Good Luck, ChickenBones is a real good modder but he doesn't like to share infos and changelog on anything he does, I would be surprised if you obtained any kind of info from him, guess he has a real busy Real Life so he just code when he can and share his hard work for everyone to enjoy but doesn't have time to respond to bug reports.

Natsume

Jul 29, 2019
Is no one having problems with this pack?...Whenever I use the Tinkers construct textures a lot of my items and tools become white boxes...

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Is no one having problems with this pack?...Whenever I use the Tinkers construct textures a lot of my items and tools become white boxes...

This bug is not happening with or without Optifine for me. Sounds like something unique on your end. Are you using any mods which alter rendering?

Reactions: AlanEsh