32x Faithful 32x32 Pack

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
So I decided to try this one, kinda like it. Found some bugs with the Dartcraft bags though, colours are almost all wrong (grey being pink, yellow exists twice and alot more like that).

Fixed. The textures were not even different from default and I guess DartCraft changed the color order and it broke because our textures used the old order.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Just did all the DartCraft Force Belts, Force Packs, and the Essences. Pack with changes will be ready for download within 60 minutes.

Reactions: Skyqula

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, just sent Jadedcat a PM about getting the pack on the launcher and Vattic kindly gave me permission so it shouldn't be an issue. Not sure how many more people will be using the pack, but it should be a appreciable increase.

AEnd

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, just sent Jadedcat a PM about getting the pack on the launcher and Vattic kindly gave me permission so it shouldn't be an issue. Not sure how many more people will be using the pack, but it should be a appreciable increase.
I am happy to hear such a good news!!
Anyway I take the opportunity to thank you and all the people that are giving their time to keep the pack updated. Thanks a lot guys!!

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Currently listed as working with Direwolf20, Monster, Horizons and Lite2 packs if anyone is wondering. There just is not enough support for packs like Magic Farm yet.

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Awesome to see that texture pack in the launcher now is a good news, I know there's a lot of kids playing the FTB pack and they don't know nothing about changing their texture pack, for them the job will be much easier, I really wish there was more 32x FTB compatible packs too, 64x makes my fps drop so much, I can enjoy the 64x and 128x texture pack fine in Vanilla Minecraft, but not in FTB...

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Going to push a pack update to the launcher today. At minimum it now fully supports Backpack mod and Billund mod.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Update will be pushed once Jadedcat gets my message.

This update adds complete support for Backpacks, Billund, and Dye Tree's. The stone rod from FMP was made 32x32 and the rest of it was already that resolution. There is also some initial support for COFH Core and Wireless Redstone CBE.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
The updates are initially only on Github, the server that hosts the site makes a new pack with Github changes once per hour. I have to give Jadedcat a new Faithful.zip whenever I want to update the pack the launcher uses.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Just did Thermal Expansion 3 strongboxes. Want to get a bit more content complete before I put another update on the launcher, 2 in 1 day is also probably annoying for people with slow internet connections.

Reactions: un worry

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Just did Thermal Expansion 3 strongboxes. Want to get a bit more content complete before I put another update on the launcher, 2 in 1 day is also probably annoying for people with slow internet connections.

.. 1-2 a week is ok.... more than that and I'll be annoyed :p

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
Why is this not recommended/available for TechWorld through the launcher? I'm using it, manual install, seems just perfect.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I thought it was missing too many textures, but I appear mistaken after a second look. Time to annoy Jaded.[DOUBLEPOST=1393380713][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now lets hope a genius do a mod that would automatically download it and install it whenever there's a new version available, that would be really complete...

I like the way you think.