32x Faithful 32x32 Pack

Killer5252

Jul 29, 2019
Slight problem, I am useing 152wgt pack and the adv solars with IC2 textures are getting mixed togeather, as shown here:
DKl9WYH.png

These textures are suppose to be Sunnarium, Sunnarium alloy, Irridiant urainium, Enriched sunnarium/alloy, Irradiant Glass pane, Reinforced/IridiumIron plate, Irradiant Reinforced Plate, Sunnarium part, Iridium ingot:
Xr20u4O.png
l9LDD81.png

smenes

Jul 29, 2019
Slight problem, I am useing 152wgt pack and the adv solars with IC2 textures are getting mixed togeather, as shown here:
DKl9WYH.png

These textures are suppose to be Sunnarium, Sunnarium alloy, Irridiant urainium, Enriched sunnarium/alloy, Irradiant Glass pane, Reinforced/IridiumIron plate, Irradiant Reinforced Plate, Sunnarium part, Iridium ingot:
Xr20u4O.png
l9LDD81.png
just reboot your game, it should be fine

I think it's a bug with Optifine

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
semenes, I have a problem.

I just got this texture pack and I'm already like it. I played it about or a minute with the texture pack and after a minute my game froze. I restarted the game and played it in a minute and froze. Is this about your texture pack or is it my computer just can't handled the texture pack?

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tweaked your java settings to dedicate more memory for FTB? I use Faithful because it is easier on my computer than other 32x TPs. Have you used other TPs without issue? It really is just a higher res for the vanilla textures, it shouldn't cause problems like that unless there was something wrong with the download file itself, or java. I have had issues with other 32x packs, and I discovered after a lot of frustration, that it was either one of those problems. I also once had to re-install FTB itself because THAT became corrupted and I had the same problem playing as you have even just using vanilla.

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tweaked your java settings to dedicate more memory for FTB? I use Faithful because it is easier on my computer than other 32x TPs. Have you used other TPs without issue? It really is just a higher res for the vanilla textures, it shouldn't cause problems like that unless there was something wrong with the download file itself, or java. I have had issues with other 32x packs, and I discovered after a lot of frustration, that it was either one of those problems. I also once had to re-install FTB itself because THAT became corrupted and I had the same problem playing as you have even just using vanilla.
I know what make my game freeze. My world have a lot of machines going with this TP on but my other world have less machines working with this TP on.

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
Try allocating more memory to java. There are plenty of tutorials on YouTube on how to do it, it might solve your problem.

smenes

Jul 29, 2019
1.5.2:
add stuff for MFR, TinkersConstruct and Steve's Carts

1.4.7:
update for MPS