32x Faithful 32x32 Pack

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
there is no 32x texture available for it at the moment.
This would mean one has to be created, yes? That is what most texture pack teams usually do...

I am running with this Texture Pack at present and it seems to work just fine. It is missing a texture for the quartz ore, just FYI, as the default is being used for that.

xRickerTx

Jul 29, 2019
Are all mods supported, or just a little bit? If this is so, maybe make a Status bar in the First Post with a list of all mods that are supported!

Alice

Jul 29, 2019
I installed faithful32-ultimate along with the recommended Optifine. So far, I don't seem to be able to do basic things like opening chests without the whole shebang going west. Sigh. What a shame, I was really looking forward to having this texture pack working for me, but I suspect that Optifine doesn't really want to play ball.

Running the texture pack without Optifine works for the moment, but I'll bet I end up with some really weird remapped textures further down the line.

(Post 2)

Just out of interest - what Optifine version do people use? I keep getting big chunk errors when I use it :(

brickviking

Jul 29, 2019
Just out of interest - what Optifine version do people use? I keep getting big chunk errors when I use it :(

I also use 1.4.6_U_D5, though I don't normally have any issues. Frankly, the FTB Ultimate is the first time I've struck an issue where it just outright dies. I'll have to do further testing and find out whether it's just the texture pack, or it happens with any of the texture packs I've got for it.

(Post 3)

brickviking

Jul 29, 2019
I have a somewhat similar tale to tell. I suspect it's more a problem with Optifine than it is the texturepack I use, but I do know that Optifine_1.4.6_D5 doesn't play that nice with Ultimate pack 1.0.1, at least on my card (ATI HD3450, using fglrx driver) and OS (Ubuntu 12.10). For example, I start up the launcher, go into Ultimate and make sure that Optifine is in the JarMods folder, then I start Ultimate up, go into Texture Packs, make sure default texture pack is selected, then click Done. Once that happens, the console shows the client dying from a failure in the external renderer in libdri.so. Wonderful.

It also happens if I change texture packs to faithful32 (the FTB Ultimate pack variant) before I install optifine, then I install optifine, restart ultimate, start up my singleplayer world, and open a iron chest. Boom, dead.
Wonderful.

(Post 4)