32x Faithful 32x32 Pack

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
My apologies, the version on the FTB launcher has become quite outdated. I don't have time to fix that today but tomorrow I will set aside some time to take care of pack issues. You can download the latest version from this link: http://www.f32.me/F32-1.7.10.zip

The magnificentbastards.net download link in the OP still works but is updated less frequently and is being phased out in favor of the new domain name.

dankhackninja

Jul 29, 2019
Hey thanks a ton for responding so quickly! Is there a "best" place to find the most up to date version for future reference?

Starman78

Jul 29, 2019
To the people continually contributing textures etc. to this pack: You guys are Awesome! (everyone who have contributed ever of course :))
- Love what you're doing, and so do the people I play with. You all rock!
Cheers.

Reactions: DZCreeper

OliveSkunk

Jul 29, 2019
The MD5 hashes displayed on F32.me are they for the zip file? Because when I compare it to the one I've downloaded it is always wrong.

Hash on F32.me
Code:
Latest Pack (1.7.10)
Last rebuilt: May 02 2015 23:28
md5 hash value: 533badedfd0ac3564d74913e11968066
Hash from the same file I downloaded:
Code:
C4A7A91B16F13BB6AD3CE5236FB53646

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: OliveSkunk

NUTCASE71733

Jul 29, 2019
I have a game that uses a total of 81 mods and I could use a few textures for some mods as my world just looks weird with default vanilla and faithful textures clashing with one another.

1: Fossils and Archeology Revival: This mod is in 1.7.10 now but is working toward a 1.8 release. The guys at the main thread at minecraftforum.net could appreciate a texture pack addon for this mod especially as it can help to spread the word of it's existence. Very few texture packs for this mod has been done, and even then packs have only four textures for a few blocks. There's quite a few things in this mod that need a re-texturing from the animals one can clone to the machines used to clone the animals as well as other mod-exclusive entities and ores/plants.

2: Enhanced Biomes: This is a pretty unheard of mod from what I noticed, it adds a bunch of new aspects to both environment and world-gen. It would be nice to have a texture pack addon for this mod especially.

3: Metalurgy 4: Metalurgy 4 needs representation within the main Metalurgy mod's texture pack, especially with the Extra TiC mod's tool parts craftable through the tinker's smelter.

Also speaking of tinkers construct might it be possible to make a new texture for the mossy look for tools with the Auto-Repair modifier? I get wanting to stick to the vanilla textures, but the vanilla texture for the mossy-covered tools makes them all look real ugly, and the faithful pack doesn't really make it better. The moss shouldn't be swarming all over the working end of the tool IMO, since it takes away from the beauty of the tool one created through tinker's construct. Might it be possible for an alternate texture for those who want a better-looking moss-covered item?

epikGG

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i'm new to mods altogether. Downloaded FTB ultimate for 1.6.4, and then your texture pack. Placed the pack 'F32-1.6.4' into [Computer>C:>ftb>ultimate>minecraft>texturepacks. Exited out and back into the launcher and launched ultimate. When I got ingame I clicked texture packs and selected the pack but it doesn't seem to change anything whatsoever, any idea what I am doing wrong? Thanks, Don.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I see, thanks alot bud! What's a pull request and can I make one? Haha

A pull request is basically a request to change, delete, or add something to a Git repository. Anyone can make one but only people with write access to a repository can merge them.

Here is the 1.4.7 repository link: https://github.com/F32Organization/Faithful32-1.4.7

Here is the guide to creating a pull request: https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-pull-request/

The 1.4.7 pack wasn't even on Github until today because I didn't think anyone still used it. Most people contribute to the 1.7.10 repository these days: https://github.com/F32Organization/Faithful32-1.7.10

Reactions: epikGG

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Long time no see I should say here, I've started playing modded Minecraft again (this time with only around 55 mods and no technical mods, just to spice up Vanilla and have simpler things) and fell in love with the Storage Drawers Mod

The bad thing is that mod doesn't seem to have good textures yet, they are only in 16x16 in the .jar and was wondering if someone could create better versions for the Faithful 32x pack, I think this mod is part of some FTB modpacks now, so that would make sense to create them.

epikGG

Jul 29, 2019
Hey again, so I started playing Sky Factory 2 with this pack. All was working fine for a week or so. I exited the game last night, backed the game up and went to bed. This morning I tried launching it and it says 'server is shutting down' and takes me back to the AT Launcher. I deleted this resource pack from my world and relaunched and it works fine. I re-enable the pack ingame and it also works fine. It's just when I am trying to launch my world with the texture pack enabled it doesn't want to work... Any idea's to why this would be happening?

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
If you could please make the game crash in the same way again and then send me the following files, I can figure out why this is occuring:

fml-client-1.log and latest.log

Does the crash happen with other resource packs?

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019

I can't seem reproduce the crash and I can't find anyone else with this exact issue using Google. I have only have 2 suggestions which might fix the issue.

1. Redownload the pack.

2. Delete options.txt. This will have the side effect of wiping out your kid bindings and game settings.

Sorry I can't be more help right now, I am leaving on a hiking trip. When I get back in a few days I will look into the issue more.