A double resolution texture pack that stays faithful to the original Minecraft/Mods textures.
Made by Vattic and a lot of contributors
If you want to contribute or request specific textures:
FTB 1.5.2: http://www.f32.me/old/F32 for 1.5.2.zip
FTB 1.4.7: http://www.f32.me/old/F32 for 1.4.7.zip
1) Download the latest pack from the download section.
2) Run Minecraft, select "Options...", select "Resource Packs", select "Open resource packs folder".
3) Drag and drop the downloaded pack into the texture pack folder.
4) Go back to Minecraft and select the Faithful 32x32 pack and you are done.
Optifine:*for more advanced features
1) Drag and drop the downloaded Resource Packs into the resource packs folder.
2) Find, download and install a suitable version of OptiFine from this forum topic.
3) Run Minecraft.
4) Select Options > Animation
5) Click both Lava and Water until they both say Dynamic and you are done.
for 1.5.2 and 1.6.4
1) Disable "Use Custom Font Engine" inside /config/mmmPowersuits.cfg (1.5.2 only)
2) Drag and drop the downloaded Resource Packs into the resource packs folder.
3) Find, download and install a suitable version of OptiFine from this forum topic.
4) Run Minecraft.
5) Select Options > video settings > quality setting > disable Connected Textures
6) Select the new textures pack in your options, if textures bug, just reboot your game.
18-01-2014, change for TE, Mekanism, Enhanced Portals, Metallurgy and Redstone Arsenal
10-01-2014, move download to GitHib
08-01-2014, add TE pipe and metallurgy stuff
04-01-2014, add texture from DZCreeper. Add oil for Buildcraft and cobble for railcraft
03-01-2014, add TE stuff, some fix
01-01-2014, add tools for TinkersConstruct, add ProjectRed
01-01-2014, first release for 1.6.4
13-10-2013, add missing stuff for GregTech, more texture for BoP, add Natura
06-10-2013, add XACT, more stuff for BoP, Thaumcraft and GraviSuite
09-10-2013, add stuff for BoP
08-09-2013, small update for Tinker's Construct
06-09-2013, Add NetherOres for 1.5.2
02-09-2013, tweak smeltery blocks
01-09-2013, add stuff for a few mods
25-08-2013, add stuff for Tinker's Construct, MFR, Underground Biomes and Binnies mods
03-08-2013, add LogisticPipes
30-07-2013, lots of mods update
24-07-2013, fix electric block GUI for IC2
02-07-2013, add Xeno's Reliquary and IC2NuclearControl for 1.5.2
01-07-2013, add stuff for MFR, TinkersConstruct and Steve's Carts for 1.5.2
24-06-2013, add MPS for 1.4.7
23-06-2013, add Extra-bees and MiscPerioherals for 1.5.2
17-06-2013, add GUI for AdvancedSolarPanels, MineFactoryReloaded and Nether Ores for 1.4.7
16-06-2013, add ComputerCraft for 1.5.2
16-06-2013, add GraviGun, PortalGun, MFFS and EnderStorage for 1.5.2
13-06-2013, fix buildcraft texture for 1.5.2
10-06-2013, update for 1.5.2 - add Mystcraft, Railcraft and AdvancedMachines
05-06-2013, update to Ultimate 1.2.2
12-05-2013, add Gregtech and ChickenChunks for 1.5
11-05-2013, add version for MC 1.5 (WIP)
18-04-2013, Update to Ultimate 1.0.2 + Alternate Version
03-04-2013, Add items for MFR
19-03-2013, Fix Soldering Iron GUI
17-03-2013, update and fix for some mods
09-03-2013, add NetherOres, XReliquary and EE3 stuff. Change for round sun and moon. update for GraviSuite
08-03-2013, add Applied Energistics GUIs and Advanced Solar Panels
08-03-2013, fix Mechanical Pig and change some stuff in Xycraft
Alternate version for Ultimate 1.1.2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1m55m3o834ytyyj
Ultimate pack 1.0.1: http://www.mediafire.com/?09k489eapby64o3
Faithful Thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/72747-
For credits see "Credits" section in Vattic thread
Thank to Vattic and all contributors