Eyamaz wants to kill us all

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Generals gather in there masses, just like witches at black masses, yeah Ozzy :p.
You realize every time you quote those everyone mentioned gets a notification! :p
This must be the third time now I've received a "you've been mentioned" notification! :)

Reactions: Padfoote

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
I am so lost... What the hell is this???

Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk

"What the hell is this?" He asked. *slow laughter*

This is hell, child.[DOUBLEPOST=1401642157][/DOUBLEPOST]
I mean, come on now...

...I made Satan my bitch two millennia ago...

Oh, ahm... I better update my Bible. *scribbling sounds*[DOUBLEPOST=1401642219][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good Lord what have I done o_O

You helped the revolution, Wolf - you should feel honored!

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
YOU GOD DAMN LITTLE SHIT I HAVE 4 MORE NOTIFICATIONS FROM YOU LIKING POST.
try getting almost 20 from just him
ALSO
fxYKDLJ.png

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
You're complaining about getting more likes? I don't get it.
dont know about them but every time i get a notfifcation my computer makes a loud ding, and i was watching shit trying to go to bed by watching random stuff and then all of a sudden there was 5 loud beeps in a consistant progression and i got freaked the fuck out

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
can we all go spam slows feed for every notification we got because of him? i feel like that should be a thing, can it be a thing?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
dont know about them but every time i get a notfifcation my computer makes a loud ding, and i was watching shit trying to go to bed by watching random stuff and then all of a sudden there was 5 loud beeps in a consistant progression and i got freaked the fuck out
I don't get that. I just go to the forums and I'm all like oh sweet mote likes ill take that.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking
Status
Not open for further replies.