1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Eyamaz wants to kill us all

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by Strikingwolf, May 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derpysauce

    Derpysauce Well-Known Member

    I noticed a sever lack of death sooooo

    Here's a real great mod idea for @Jadedcat and @Eyamaz

    ORE -
    It's so kind!
    it makes it so gold is useless, coal is 90% more rare, stone is explosive, iron spawns a zombie in iron armour when mined, diamond is 99% more rare, has a 1% chance of dropping a diamond and a 99% chance of spawning a wither riding a ender Dragon that applies slowness 5 and wither 3 infinitely, did I mention the forced UMHC mode? Because if I did not I should probally tell you about it not only is it conventional UHC but it also functions as the joked about but never implemented ultra hardcore mode that deletes your mojang account soooo yeaaah that's a feature :D


    Kindest mod ever! It's so easy you might as well be in creative
     
  2. ThatOneSlowking

    ThatOneSlowking New Member

    I think you made christian god, greek and roman gods, christian satan, and a crapload of other deities cry.
     
    YX33A likes this.
  3. Derpysauce

    Derpysauce Well-Known Member

    With joy?
     
  4. SolomonAiel

    SolomonAiel New Member

    Why is there a heart ThatOneSlowking at the bottom of my previous post???

    Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk
     
  5. ThatOneSlowking

    ThatOneSlowking New Member

    Out of sadness that someone thinks that is a good idea.[DOUBLEPOST=1401603838][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Probably means I liked the post?
     
    YX33A likes this.
  6. SolomonAiel

    SolomonAiel New Member

    ... oh damn tapatalk changing on me.

    Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk
     
  7. Derpysauce

    Derpysauce Well-Known Member

    Ah ok so out of sadness that I would even think it was not out of joy
     
  8. goreae

    goreae Ultimate Murderous Fiend

    There's a difference between difficult and literally impossible. Thank you for clearly defining it. You've done us a service. really.
     
  9. Derpysauce

    Derpysauce Well-Known Member

    Wow your really good at reading between the lines because most abviously all I talked about there was easyniss and gmoding it up
     
    YX33A likes this.
  10. ThatOneSlowking

    ThatOneSlowking New Member

    gmoding
    Gmoding?
    GMODING?!
    LIWNECIWHADNRHBUQWHUB LENS FLARE AND CAMERA SHACK
    *static*
     
    YX33A likes this.
  11. BanzaiBlitz

    BanzaiBlitz New Member

    All the other stuff aside, BnB (certainly NOT bed 'n breakfast...well, break you fast...) is the most fascinating modpack experience I've had so far. Finally tossed the towel for waiting out 1.7 updates but not sure I could go to another pack again. The challenge to survive, combined with the harsh progression, makes everything you get that much more rewarding.

    Might toy with adding some mods for my own flavor (taste the rainbow tree, Rotarycraft is just too good for me to stay away) but in all, the pack is, in some ways, what minecraft should be for those of us that want the challenge of fighting for every scrap and shred of progress. There is something to be said about forging a path through hellfire once you've made your mighty throne of hard-won accomplishment.

    And yes, Eyamaz must hate people in general. In this instance at least, it's actually a good thing. :D
     
  12. the_j485

    the_j485 King of the Wicked

    Why am I constantly being summoned into shitty forum games?
     
    Padfoote, ThatOneSlowking and Eyamaz like this.
  13. Eyamaz

    Eyamaz New Member

    At least you didn't get summoned by

    I mean, come on now...







    ...I made Satan my bitch two millennia ago...
     
  14. egor66

    egor66 New Member

    Generals gather in there masses, just like witches at black masses, yeah Ozzy :p.
     
  15. the_j485

    the_j485 King of the Wicked

    Please nobody quote Slowking's post again, I and many others get summoned each time.
     
    ThatOneSlowking likes this.
  16. Lawbroken

    Lawbroken New Member

    If anyone else does @Lawbroken and doesn't need moderation done, I shell murder. (this isn't a joke if you think it is then do it and see what happens(probably a warning))
     
    Padfoote and ThatOneSlowking like this.
  17. the_j485

    the_j485 King of the Wicked

    To be honest I'll gladly murder he who next summons me.
     
    Padfoote and ThatOneSlowking like this.
  18. Electro44

    Electro44 New Member

    @the_j485 teehee. I have no idea what this even is, considering my internet just started working again like half an hour ago :p KILL ME NOW!
     
    ThatOneSlowking likes this.
  19. egor66

    egor66 New Member

    I can resist anything but temptation...is it worth it hmm.
     
  20. mk16

    mk16 New Member

    YOU GOD DAMN LITTLE SHIT! @ThatOneSlowking WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO US!
     
    ThatOneSlowking likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page