Eyamaz wants to kill us all

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Generals gather in there masses, just like witches at black masses, yeah Ozzy :p.
You realize every time you quote those everyone mentioned gets a notification! :p
This must be the third time now I've received a "you've been mentioned" notification! :)

Reactions: Padfoote

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
I am so lost... What the hell is this???

Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk

"What the hell is this?" He asked. *slow laughter*

This is hell, child.[DOUBLEPOST=1401642157][/DOUBLEPOST]
I mean, come on now...

...I made Satan my bitch two millennia ago...

Oh, ahm... I better update my Bible. *scribbling sounds*[DOUBLEPOST=1401642219][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good Lord what have I done o_O

You helped the revolution, Wolf - you should feel honored!

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
YOU GOD DAMN LITTLE SHIT I HAVE 4 MORE NOTIFICATIONS FROM YOU LIKING POST.
try getting almost 20 from just him
ALSO
fxYKDLJ.png

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
You're complaining about getting more likes? I don't get it.
dont know about them but every time i get a notfifcation my computer makes a loud ding, and i was watching shit trying to go to bed by watching random stuff and then all of a sudden there was 5 loud beeps in a consistant progression and i got freaked the fuck out

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
can we all go spam slows feed for every notification we got because of him? i feel like that should be a thing, can it be a thing?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
dont know about them but every time i get a notfifcation my computer makes a loud ding, and i was watching shit trying to go to bed by watching random stuff and then all of a sudden there was 5 loud beeps in a consistant progression and i got freaked the fuck out
I don't get that. I just go to the forums and I'm all like oh sweet mote likes ill take that.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking
Status
Not open for further replies.