Whitelist Server EvilCraft [Unleashed 1.1.3] [Fresh World] [20 slots] [24/7] [Biomes O Plenty] [Plugins] [Whitelist]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
I'm interested, but I have the same problem as Evil. My school starts in about 15 days, don't know how much time I'll have to play.

Zry

Jul 29, 2019
Id like to keep playing as well, keep in touch.

Edit: I tried to download the server files, but wasnt able to get past 20mb, ill try again later. I have a spare computer that might be able to run the server just fine for the normal group of people we have. Ill keep looking into it though as a last resort.

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm I can upload the files once again, that's not a problem for me. Just let me know if the download fails because it's a large file and my upload speed is not that high.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Please, do explain :)

I'd be willing to help the community here transition to my FTB Unleashed server. I'm downloading the server files for EvilCraft and what could be done is
I would have player inventories transfer over to my server for you guys. I understand it isn't as ideal as hosting a server using the exact world and everything for you guys' but it is better than an absolute restart in most folks eyes.

Zry

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry i cant get the download to go, it starts and will only download 1k before it stops, not sure what the deal is.

So Zeug

Jul 29, 2019
Well i would be interested as well. treid to download the files as well. didnt seem to work for me.

donaldo777

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 15. I'm not 16 but i think i'm mature enough to join your server
IGN (In Game Nickname) donaldo777
Experience with FTB: Played since they started ( watched the countdown ;) )
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): IC2 and their massfabricator
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: Nope

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Okay then, just give me a hour or two and I will post the new download link, now I'm uploading to speedyshare.

I'd be willing to help the community here transition to my FTB Unleashed server. I'm downloading the server files for EvilCraft and what could be done is
I would have player inventories transfer over to my server for you guys. I understand it isn't as ideal as hosting a server using the exact world and everything for you guys' but it is better than an absolute restart in most folks eyes.

So, do you plan to make a fusion between both servers? That might be the way, I hope you guys will find a good solution.

Aaronpeng

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 17
IGN (In Game Nickname) lightedblack
Experience with FTB: 1 year
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): i am fairly familiar with all the mods
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: hmm nothing much i guess.. oh mc jobs would be nice:)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
GBattaglia, what's your server host location? :)

We are located in Atlanta, USA. I'm roughly 1000 miles from the host location with 0 lag, and we have many European players who also have little to no issue. :)
I'd also like to note all players currently whitelisted on EvilCraft will be Whitelisted on Underground Lounge FTB without having to go through the hassle of submitting a new application.

Reactions: Blastedsura

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
All players whitelisted on EvilCraft FTB Unleashed are now Whitelisted on Underground Lounge FTB Unleashed.
@LightedBlack; that includes you as well.

:)