Whitelist Server EvilCraft [Unleashed 1.1.3] [Fresh World] [20 slots] [24/7] [Biomes O Plenty] [Plugins] [Whitelist]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

I would like to present you a new Unleashed server called EvilCraft (IP will be given soon). It is a brand new server hosted in Europe, Poland. Currently we have 20 slots but if the server gets more attention, we can easily upgrade. Server is 24/7.

My goal is to create a friendly, mature and dedicated community with no place for griefiers.

Server IP:
evilcraft.hostmc.pl

Installed Plugins:

CreeperCollateral
Essentials
EssentialsChat
EssentialsSpawn
SimpleBackup
WorldBorder
WorldEdit
WorldGuard

Disabled mods:

DeathTimer
Enchanting Plus
Vending
(Rest is enabled)

Apply to the server like below:

Age (16+):
IGN (In Game Nickname)
Experience with FTB:
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc):
Anything you want to add / suggestions?:

Vendorbelly

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 25
IGN (In Game Nickname) Vendorbelly
Experience with FTB: Lots. I usually play DW20's pack but I fancied a very slight change.
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Pretty good at Tinker's Construct, but I think my favourite is Forestry for the Woodworker (amongst other things, i.e. new trees)
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: Any chance on some sort of voice chat? Also, will Biomes O Plenty be enabled? And beyond that, just looking to play Minecraft with some friendly people and try to figure out some of these mods.

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):17
IGN (In Game Nickname):Bluebull12
Experience with FTB:I Have Been Playing FTB for a bit now and i am really likeing it. and i played tecniclancher/Tekkit.
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc):Thumcraft IC2 ComputerCraft RailCraft DartCraft.
Anything you want to add / suggestions?:I Am For England/Uk and i play mincraft in my spear time
i am a nice and out going person that likes to meet new people.

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 25
IGN (In Game Nickname) Vendorbelly
Experience with FTB: Lots. I usually play DW20's pack but I fancied a very slight change.
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Pretty good at Tinker's Construct, but I think my favourite is Forestry for the Woodworker (amongst other things, i.e. new trees)
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: Any chance on some sort of voice chat? Also, will Biomes O Plenty be enabled? And beyond that, just looking to play Minecraft with some friendly people and try to figure out some of these mods.

Welcome to the server! Well, we can find a Teamspeak 3 server when we get a few more people, no problem. And yes, BoP is enabled (look at the server tag which says BoP) :) Connect to the IP above.

@bbluebull I saw your other posts and you said you are 14... sorry buddy but I don't feel like accepting your application.

UnNinja

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 24
IGN (In Game Nickname): UnNinja
Experience with FTB: a few months now
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): (rip redpower Q_Q) forestry/thaumcraft, although I'm picking up on tinker's quickly
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: Dolby Axon is an excellent voip program. Text chat persists like skype, but it uses less resources and handles lots of people well.

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Sure, welcome in! Server IP above :) As for the voice program, we will probably use TS3 soon.

blackwolf200

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 18
IGN (In Game Nickname): xblackwolfx7
Experience with FTB: Been playing for about a year or so
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Computercraft, learning programming in rl ^^
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: never used Teamspeak before, but I can make an account if necessary >.>

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 18
IGN (In Game Nickname): xblackwolfx7
Experience with FTB: Been playing for about a year or so
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Computercraft, learning programming in rl ^^
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: never used Teamspeak before, but I can make an account if necessary >.>

Welcome aboard, whitelisted :)

Gregton

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 27
IGN (In Game Nickname) : Gregton
Experience with FTB: Quite a bit, mostly single player but I did manage to trick some friends to play at some point.
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Thaumcraft
Anything you want to add / suggestions? Not that I know of. I do have a TS3 account, then you'll have the pleasure of listening to my awful english :)

Nabusaja

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 31
IGN (In Game Nickname): Nabusaja
Experience with FTB: First found feed the beast recently, but been playing modded MC for a long time.
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Placing Blocks on top of other Blocks :)
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: n/a

So Zeug

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 26
IGN (In Game Nickname): Wurstus
Experience with FTB: I#m playing feed the beast since nearly one year now. For minecraft itsself im playing since the beta.
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Applied energetics and thermal expansion i know most of and keep using them the most. For the the new 1.5 mods im already pretty good into tinkers contruct.

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 26
IGN (In Game Nickname): Wurstus
Experience with FTB: I#m playing feed the beast since nearly one year now. For minecraft itsself im playing since the beta.
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Applied energetics and thermal expansion i know most of and keep using them the most. For the the new 1.5 mods im already pretty good into tinkers contruct.

Whitelisted, welcome!

DragonGodLaxus

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 16
IGN (In Game Nickname) LPUchihaStyle
Experience with FTB: Played for about a few weeks

DeathWish

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 17
IGN (In Game Nickname) thenikolaj
Experience with FTB: i have played FTB since the first pack
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Thaumcraft 3 ThermalExpansion TConStruct and getting in to beese
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: Nope looks good to me :)

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 27
IGN (In Game Nickname) : Gregton
Experience with FTB: Quite a bit, mostly single player but I did manage to trick some friends to play at some point.
Anything you want to add / suggestions? Not that I know of. I do have a TS3 account, then you'll have the pleasure of listening to my awful english :)

Age (16+): 17
IGN (In Game Nickname) thenikolaj
Experience with FTB: i have played FTB since the first pack
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Thaumcraft 3 ThermalExpansion TConStruct and getting in to beese
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: Nope looks good to me :)

Whitelisted guys :) Sorry Gregton, I missed your post.

MrPancakes

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 23
IGN (In Game Nickname): MrPancakes905
Experience with FTB: I've been both tinkering and messing around with the FTB modpack since it came out and have found it to be very useful when trying to integrate other mods with these modpacks.
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Of the mods I know of, I'm pretty handy with BC, IC2, Forestry (though bees and tree breeding are something I'm still gettin' the hang of), Thaumcraft, Equivalent Exchange (at least in the sense of what can be turned into what), Dartcraft, Thaumic Tinkerer and Tinkers Construct..
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: Not that I'm aware of at the moment.