Even more 1.7.10 update stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kya

Jul 29, 2019
I had just completed making an automated tree-farm and charcoal plant, using Tubes. Any particular reason you pulled that mod? Just asking out of curiosity, seemed like an interesting mod. Trying to get it back up with Utilities transfer pipes now.

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
I tested the Mage Quest pack (was my first attempt to do magic things), and I must say, there are lots of scary things in it!

I discovered the Weeping Angels mod the bad way, deep underground with no idea how to get out of the cave, and heard weird statues noises (wait what ?). It just scared the **** out of me when I turned around to see this scary face attacking me and giving me a nasty debuff.. which caused me to die..

I think I'll wait for the Tech Pack to come out, it'll be less dangerous :)

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Jadedcat, I also had my first look at Mage Quest in the last week or so, is it just me or is "dusk" shorter now or have I been in Direwolf20's eternal day void world too long? Also what is with the infestation of ducks that are not ducks but eagles that look like ducks with yellow beaks and sound like....ducks?
While in Mage Quest I noticed the Aroma1997 backup messages and decided to look into it more closely, thinking this was all new I read through about 15 pages of the forum before discovering that what I was reading was 12 months old, but I also read about some great mods.
Anyway I was hoping you could tell me, and I don't want you to give any secrets away on what is and is not in Direwolf20's 1.7.10 pack, but could you tell me if there are any technical reasons why Aroma1997's dimensional world may not be able to work in the upcoming Direwolf20 pack as I am going to want to install it on day 1 if it is not already there.
Thanks.

samstone

Jul 29, 2019
@Jadedcat do you have plans to start with Techworld for 1.7.10? the most mods where updated and running togehter only biomes o plenty and Reikas mods make errors ... do you want to have a ZIP file with the mods?

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
@Jadedcat do you have plans to start with Techworld for 1.7.10? the most mods where updated and running togehter only biomes o plenty and Reikas mods make errors ... do you want to have a ZIP file with the mods?

What errors do you have with BoP and Reika's mods? I have a custom 1.7.10 modpack where I'm using latest of BoP and most of Reika's mods with no problems.

samstone

Jul 29, 2019
What errors do you have with BoP and Reika's mods? I have a custom 1.7.10 modpack where I'm using latest of BoP and most of Reika's mods with no problems.
its a ID error :) i have dragon api, reactorcraft and rotarycraft installed from reika[DOUBLEPOST=1413391924][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not sure but I think Eyamaz is working on the tech-based packs.

[Edit] Confirmed: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-ftb-pack-news.48854/

if its so ... i want a alpha xD

Takaste

Jul 29, 2019
unles you're moving to denmark i don't think i'll be able to help packing :( good luck on getting a good trip to your new digs tho, i'll be looking forwards to hearing from you on twitch when you get some spare time (if ever, what with moving and editing and all). Also a large thank you for doing all the updating for us hapless players, you're a nice person. (no i'm not being sarcastic here, i mean it.)

Reactions: Niels Henriksen
Status
Not open for further replies.