Even more 1.7.10 update stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScoobTheNoob

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Lite 3 and Mage Quest are coming along nicely in the alpha tests. A new update is due out soon that will with any luck be the last Alpha.

For Beta versions I will be working on adding quests. I am not the world's best writer, and I am not an expert on some of the magic mods so it may take a bit of testing to get all the quests in place.

AgSkies and Magic Farm are close to being alpha ready.

I am finally mostly over the nasty cold that my roomate brought home from a bar ... no idea why he can't just bring girls home instead... much less annoying.

All that said, on Oct 15th I am moving. My apartment lease is up and my rent has doubled in the last 6 years of living here. The move may cause a slight delay in getting final stable packs out.

My goal is to get the Lite and Mage Betas and AgSkies, MF3 alphas out before the move date.

If I seem a bit frazzled or slow on updates currently, its because I am packing and making sure everything is in place for the move as well as testing mods and working on packs.

Edit to add: Anyone want to help me pack? >.>

I could gift you a strong box, ender pouch and ender chest, if this will help with the move...

Reactions: PokeMaserJ

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Can I have a set of tesseracts too?

Two portals to the Nether would be better, if you could put a cover over the path between...

Just carry things from the old place to the new one, no need to pack/unpack.

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
I'm sorry, but if Jadedcat had anything to do with this, she would make the move harder and more evil. Things such as the moving vehicle braking down or a a complication of sorts. But in the end we are all left more satisfied than we would be If not.

Reactions: ScoobTheNoob

Berym

Jul 29, 2019
For Beta versions I will be working on adding quests. I am not the world's best writer, and I am not an expert on some of the magic mods so it may take a bit of testing to get all the quests in place.

I'd be willing to help where I can; I ran a nation wide Mage the Awakening game, writing both plotkits and games, and have been a roleplayer (both player and game master) for about twenty years. I've done a fair amount of creative writing, too.

If you want a hand - or to chat about it more - feel free to drop me a line. I can't code for biscuits, I have no idea how to put a mod pack together, but I can write.

Edit to add: Anyone want to help me pack? >.>

If you're moving to Australia I could help unpack. Otherwise... well, not so much.

Mount

Jul 29, 2019

As someone who has moved entirely too many times -- *GROANS* Oh GAWD a pair of tesseracts would be the best thing evar.

I'd be willing to help write for the quests, although I don't have a lot of references or online examples of my work... (a lot of my existing work is -- how shall we put this -- not family-friendly.)

Willfon

Jul 29, 2019
But you have to have exactly the same volume at the destination, don't you? Not a problem if the new place is bigger but... :D

Double compressed Java literature and (A)D&D manuals. (Or whichever comparable textbooks and hobby applies to you. Some of my friends would have written "microbiology" and "LARP armor".)

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
If you're moving to Australia I could help unpack. Otherwise... well, not so much.[/quote]

Good to see my fellow Aussies ready to offer a hand (safe in the knowledge they won't be called on)
If we crowd fund a removalist to do it all will that get us the packs sooner?

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
Good to see my fellow Aussies ready to offer a hand (safe in the knowledge they won't be called on)
If we crowd fund a removalist to do it all will that get us the packs sooner?
I've never heard of a removalist before (but my spell checker apparently has). Is that an Aussie term for a professional mover?

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
I've never heard of a removalist before (but my spell checker apparently has). Is that an Aussie term for a professional mover?
It is, I was surprised when it came up highlighted and did a google search but could not find or think of another name for them, odd really "professional mover" flows off the tongue so more fluidly:confused:. Try this one - "Garbo"

CrazyCraze

Jul 29, 2019
It's kinda a race now between eyamaz and jadedcat to see who can get there modpacks in the stable versionz :3

Willfon

Jul 29, 2019
Try this one - "Garbo"
In latin languages (italian. portoguese and such) that means grace or tactfulness. How is that for irony ;)

I'd rather use a relocator. Sounds more professional than professional mover. Or remover. Remover smacks of burglary.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly at this point I am about ready to release the Final Alphas for Lite and Mage Quest. I could go to Beta.... but I don't have the quests ready.

AgSkies and MF3 are also being held up by a need to get basic tweaks and quests in place.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly at this point I am about ready to release the Final Alphas for Lite and Mage Quest. I could go to Beta.... but I don't have the quests ready.

AgSkies and MF3 are also being held up by a need to get basic tweaks and quests in place.
So happy, I am really looking forward to the new quest system in the modpacks themselves that you guys have been teasing us with. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.