Even more 1.7.10 update stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Lite 3 and Mage Quest are coming along nicely in the alpha tests. A new update is due out soon that will with any luck be the last Alpha.

For Beta versions I will be working on adding quests. I am not the world's best writer, and I am not an expert on some of the magic mods so it may take a bit of testing to get all the quests in place.

AgSkies and Magic Farm are close to being alpha ready.

I am finally mostly over the nasty cold that my roomate brought home from a bar ... no idea why he can't just bring girls home instead... much less annoying.

All that said, on Oct 15th I am moving. My apartment lease is up and my rent has doubled in the last 6 years of living here. The move may cause a slight delay in getting final stable packs out.

My goal is to get the Lite and Mage Betas and AgSkies, MF3 alphas out before the move date.

If I seem a bit frazzled or slow on updates currently, its because I am packing and making sure everything is in place for the move as well as testing mods and working on packs.

Edit to add: Anyone want to help me pack? >.>

Last edited:

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
For Beta versions I will be working on adding quests. I am not the world's best writer, and I am not an expert on some of the magic mods so it may take a bit of testing to get all the quests in place.
/me slowly raises his hand

Both of those are things I can help you with if you want :p (Note that I don't really know about the main magic mods apart from Witchery and Twilight Forest, but I know a LOT about them. And I do know a lot about some smaller magic mods, like Green THumb and Arcane Scrolls by duke605)

Reactions: cliff5620

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
They achieve the same purpose just one doesn't have straps....

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

cliff5620

Jul 29, 2019
Glad to hear magequest is another step closer to beta. I loved the quests in AgSkies and have been waiting to get the full experience for magequest. Also Texas is a liiiiiiiiittle far away from me :p

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
If AgSkies is being updated, I might have to hold off doing the rest of the quests in it until I see what changes or improvements you make to it. I only just got to automation of sieving gravel ores with 2x autonomous activators, which was a bit of a grind because of all that gravel I had to hammer out of cobblestone to get enough diamonds for that. I would've got a pulverizer running sooner but man is it grindy sieving all those ores out by hand! I was about to automate that as well, and set up a MFR tree farm so that too could be automated. :D

Maybe I'll hold off and even just restart afresh once you get things set up properly. I'm also wondering if you'll include a quest tree branch for a trip to The End dimension, that should be interesting, especially if you're updating AgSkies.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Wait, Agrarian Skies is going to have a 1.7.10 version?

/me runs out room screaming wildly
Whoa, there! Hold your horses, my reply began with "if". Kindly resume your seat and fasten your seatbelt until Jaded confirms or denies the rumor! ;)

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
I try to stay up to date. I haven't seen anything on the Tech Pack recently. Any news on it?

Agrarian Skyes , Yep that well definitely tied me over.

Was thinking that they need a pack for doing nothing but decorating. No Tech , No magic , or little on them. Decorating mods only, like chisel and bibliocraft. I wouldn't use it. Still this thread reminds me of the idea for some reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.