1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Ender IO Capacitor bank?

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by Defiancey, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Defiancey

Defiancey New Member

I was watching this video,

At about 3:10 he talks about his cables only doing 20k rf/t. Which im using the hermit pack also and it says they do 128k rf/t. But i'm more curious about how he says you need multiple connections? Thats not correct is it? I would think since he sets the output of the capacitor to 450k and he hooks up multiple connectors but then runs them down to single line that it wouldnt make a difference?

2. malicious_bloke

malicious_bloke Over-Achiever

Look in the configs for EnderIO

You can change these to whatever, but that's the default setting iirc.

Basically it's still an input/output issue. The amount actually running through the cables is technically infinite, the connectors are the bottleneck.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  3. Defiancey

Defiancey New Member

Yeah mine are configured higher for some reason. So my tier 3 cable does 128k rf/t and my capacitor bank will output 450k rf/t. If i had 2 connectors on the capacitor and combined them to 1 line running to a device, then had 2 connections on the a device. It could technically be getting 256k rf/t?

4. rhn

rhn Too Much Free Time

Actually I think the EIO conduits are a bit different than the others where this is true. The EnderIOs seem limited by the internal buffer and not each connection. But I am not sure.