Ender IO Capacitor bank?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Defiancey

Jul 29, 2019
I was watching this video,

At about 3:10 he talks about his cables only doing 20k rf/t. Which im using the hermit pack also and it says they do 128k rf/t. But i'm more curious about how he says you need multiple connections? Thats not correct is it? I would think since he sets the output of the capacitor to 450k and he hooks up multiple connectors but then runs them down to single line that it wouldnt make a difference?

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
I was watching this video,

At about 3:10 he talks about his cables only doing 20k rf/t. Which im using the hermit pack also and it says they do 128k rf/t. But i'm more curious about how he says you need multiple connections? Thats not correct is it? I would think since he sets the output of the capacitor to 450k and he hooks up multiple connectors but then runs them down to single line that it wouldnt make a difference?

Look in the configs for EnderIO

# The maximum IO for the tier 1 power conduit
I: PowerConduitTierOneRF=640

# The maximum IO for the tier 3 power conduit
I: PowerConduitTierThreeRF=20480

# The maximum IO for the tier 2 power conduit
I: PowerConduitTierTwoRF=5120

You can change these to whatever, but that's the default setting iirc.

Basically it's still an input/output issue. The amount actually running through the cables is technically infinite, the connectors are the bottleneck.

Last edited:

Defiancey

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah mine are configured higher for some reason. So my tier 3 cable does 128k rf/t and my capacitor bank will output 450k rf/t. If i had 2 connectors on the capacitor and combined them to 1 line running to a device, then had 2 connections on the a device. It could technically be getting 256k rf/t?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Basically it's still an input/output issue. The amount actually running through the cables is technically infinite, the connectors are the bottleneck.
Actually I think the EIO conduits are a bit different than the others where this is true. The EnderIOs seem limited by the internal buffer and not each connection. But I am not sure.