Whitelist Server Empyrean DireWolf20 1.7 | Minimum Plugins | No griefing | No banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
For whatever reason I am "not permitted to interact with" any items in my house (which I am stuck in because I can't open the door), and can't use any commands either. Did you change the permission system?

That is odd. I will investigate the issue.

IGN: tomgrin10
Why would you like to join?: I like to play in a nice, friendly and respectful community.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have a great knowledge of mods so I can help anyone that needs help. I can build a workshop near spawn too.

IGN: RyujiPL
Why would you like to join?: Building stuff is always more fun in multiplayer. My previous server died so took a little break from Minecraft but with FTB creeping it's way into 1.7 now I'm eager to check out and learn all the new gizmos and mods that I haven't had a chance to play around with yet.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I can engineer rather complex builds and while not compact or super-efficient I usually can make them look good. I have good knowledge and can help with most of the 'classic' mods (IC2, BC, TE, RC, Forestry, etc)

IGN: SamSmitty
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a good community.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Good advice and a great attitude.

Added! Welcome to Empyrean

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:SmithJAP
Why would you like to join?:I would love a small no greifing server to play modded MC for. I am into the tech mods mostly.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I would like to do awesome builds and help out others learn tech mods.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:SmithJAP
Why would you like to join?:I would love a small no greifing server to play modded MC for. I am into the tech mods mostly.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I would like to do awesome builds and help out others learn tech mods.

Added, Welcome to Empyrean.

Primordium

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zeca_maria
Why would you like to join?: Im looking for a friendly and trusted server to start expanding in Direwolf modpack
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I like to help people to settle up and build huge projects also I'm a friendly person.

Ben_scannell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ben_scannell
Why would you like to join?: Because im looking for a good dw20 server to play with my friends
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm not a great builder but I try to help people out with projects if they are stuck.

Alex Bowerman

Jul 29, 2019
ING: Bowerman2000
Why would you like to join?: I love playing the old direwolf 20 pack and really want to play on the new one with nice, mature and friendly people :)
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I could help other people with mods and builds and generally be a nice person.

Pure_eyes16

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pure_eyes
Why would you like to join?: i like to play with mods so i want a small server with a nice community to play with and be friends.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: i am very friendly and kind and experienced with mods so i can offer help to anybody also i want to build a workshop in spawn for everybody to use.

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ivoryfire
Why would you like to join?: kinda want a server that doesn't lag
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: a lot of thaumcraft items

lqqk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sugarplum13
Why would you like to join?: to play with friends in a friendly comunity
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: very friendly willing to help with what ever i can. im a builder you name it ive built it with very detailed decorations.

CsX24

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CsX_Daniel
Why would you like to join?: To build amazing stuff, have fun with my friends, some public farms for new players.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: To help players.

Wafflous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SlicenDiice
Why would you like to join?: My friends (HBK62 & Tripple_Zero) and I have been looking for a mature Dw20 1.7 server to join. Also, I really like the rules and setup of the server. I hate servers that restrict the players for silly reasons.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have a lot of experience with the vast majority of mods that Dw20 uses for his mod pack (Including most of the 1.7 changes) and I would like to think that I could assist others that needed help.

Last edited:

RebelSoco

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TRIPPLE_ZERO
Why would you like to join? I really like the features this server offers, and I also am joining with a few friends.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server? I've been playing FTB for a few years now and really enjoy helping out other players.

flygon62

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hbk62
Why would you like to join? I’m applying with some friends to hopefully have a fun time, and I really like the simple setup of this server.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server? I really enjoy the Direwolf20 pack and have a fair bit of knowledge in most of the mods, especially the magic mods (witchery, mystcraft, thaumcraft, etc.) and I think I would be a very helpful person to have around.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zeca_maria
Why would you like to join?: Im looking for a friendly and trusted server to start expanding in Direwolf modpack
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I like to help people to settle up and build huge projects also I'm a friendly person.

IGN: ben_scannell
Why would you like to join?: Because im looking for a good dw20 server to play with my friends
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm not a great builder but I try to help people out with projects if they are stuck.

ING: Bowerman2000
Why would you like to join?: I love playing the old direwolf 20 pack and really want to play on the new one with nice, mature and friendly people :)
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I could help other people with mods and builds and generally be a nice person.

IGN: Pure_eyes
Why would you like to join?: i like to play with mods so i want a small server with a nice community to play with and be friends.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: i am very friendly and kind and experienced with mods so i can offer help to anybody also i want to build a workshop in spawn for everybody to use.

IGN: ivoryfire
Why would you like to join?: kinda want a server that doesn't lag
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: a lot of thaumcraft items

IGN: Sugarplum13
Why would you like to join?: to play with friends in a friendly comunity
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: very friendly willing to help with what ever i can. im a builder you name it ive built it with very detailed decorations.

IGN: CsX_Daniel
Why would you like to join?: To build amazing stuff, have fun with my friends, some public farms for new players.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: To help players.

IGN: SlicenDiice
Why would you like to join?: My friends (HBK62 & Tripple_Zero) and I have been looking for a mature Dw20 1.7 server to join. Also, I really like the rules and setup of the server. I hate servers that restrict the players for silly reasons.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have a lot of experience with the vast majority of mods that Dw20 uses for his mod pack (Including most of the 1.7 changes) and I would like to think that I could assist others that needed help.

IGN: TRIPPLE_ZERO
Why would you like to join? I really like the features this server offers, and I also am joining with a few friends.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server? I've been playing FTB for a few years now and really enjoy helping out other players.

IGN: hbk62
Why would you like to join? I’m applying with some friends to hopefully have a fun time, and I really like the simple setup of this server.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server? I really enjoy the Direwolf20 pack and have a fair bit of knowledge in most of the mods, especially the magic mods (witchery, mystcraft, thaumcraft, etc.) and I think I would be a very helpful person to have around.

Sorry for the delay, was horribly sick yesterday. You're now whitelisted. Welcome to Empyrean

shadeToruk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shadeToruk
Why would you like to join?: I have always been a type of person who loves to meet new people and help. I love to see new builds possibly get new ideas and new ways to go about playing the game.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I feel i that i can contribute laughter. doesn't everyone love to laugh? I believe i can make someone's day better through making them laugh.

Last edited:

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crhymez
Why would you like to join?: I would like to play in a grief free environment where i can share my builds with others.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have a lot of knowledge on all the mods and I will be an easy going player

vlotril

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nabei
Why would you like to join? : I live in Singapore so its really hard for me to find a server where I can get a decent ping, put I pinged your server and was really surprised at 100+ ping :)
What do you feel you could contribute to the server : I'm quite familiar with the dw20 mods (except the recent 1.7 update) and would be happy to provide assistance to anyone new

ghost8142

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ghost8142
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a community server that likes to talk on TS or skype as we play, and also I am looking for a server where I could potentially record YouTube videos but definitely live stream on it!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: As stated above, I love to interact with people, and plan to record/live stream on your server if I get accepted :)

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shadeToruk
Why would you like to join?: I have always been a type of person who loves to meet new people and help. I love to see new builds possibly get new ideas and new ways to go about playing the game.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I feel i that i can contribute laughter. doesn't everyone love to laugh? I believe i can make someone's day better through making them laugh.

IGN: Crhymez
Why would you like to join?: I would like to play in a grief free environment where i can share my builds with others.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have a lot of knowledge on all the mods and I will be an easy going player

IGN: nabei
Why would you like to join? : I live in Singapore so its really hard for me to find a server where I can get a decent ping, put I pinged your server and was really surprised at 100+ ping :)
What do you feel you could contribute to the server : I'm quite familiar with the dw20 mods (except the recent 1.7 update) and would be happy to provide assistance to anyone new

IGN: Ghost8142
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a community server that likes to talk on TS or skype as we play, and also I am looking for a server where I could potentially record YouTube videos but definitely live stream on it!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: As stated above, I love to interact with people, and plan to record/live stream on your server if I get accepted :)

Added to the whitelist, Welcome to Empyrean!

Status
Not open for further replies.