Whitelist Server Empyrean DireWolf20 1.7 | Minimum Plugins | No griefing | No banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

artis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Artis_is_livebro
Why would you like to join?: Just looking for a fun stable mature server were i don't have to worry about getting greifed or robbed
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I could contribute help to anyone who needs it and mostly just have a good time with players

Goldthorn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Goldthorn777
Why would you like to join?: DW20 is an awesome and extensive modpack.... What fun's building things so elaborate with nobody to share them with?
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I'm a friendly, helpful guy, and been told my jokes are pretty funny (ignore the small child you just heard crying seemingly from nowhere.). I've also got a pretty solid grasp on the mechanics for a majority of the mods in this pack.

ShortFused

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ian_Whu
Why would you like to join?: Because I want to join a nice community, play with them and not bother with map resets. Dw20 is my fav pack on FTB and I want to play it on a server with people.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm always active, have experience with mods and friendly. I wont grief or do anything that would ruin others gameplay.

XanQoS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XanQoS
Why would you like to join?: Im looking for a server with a active and friendly community to play with because its boring to play alone.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Im a friendly and active player who likes to help people out (like items or DW20 knowledge) I love to build automations and i will make the ones that are not too expensive for me open to the public to help the guys that like to build or the ones that are new to the server. (if you dont already have one i could also place some of that stuff in a workshop)
Because of my long experience with Vanilla and im very experienced in almost every DW20 mod because of my insane playtime and the many videos of Direwolf :D

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeltaOperations
Why would you like to join?: Your intro of this server made me want to check it out =3 I can't find myself a cool server to play on D:
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I love to chat and use ComputerCraft. ^^ I hope any of that sounds significant :D

IGN:jt_d123
Why would you like to join?: I stopped playing on minecraft servers about 2 month's ago to take a break, and now im looking for a great server to call my home. So that i may rejoin the minecraft community and enjoy what it has to offer.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server:To be honest I don't know what i could contribute to the server other then my good behavior and my enjoyment to communicate with others in a relaxed playing style.

IGN: futomara
Why would you like to join?: because playing alone is boring
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Creative buildings and structures

IGN: Artis_is_livebro
Why would you like to join?: Just looking for a fun stable mature server were i don't have to worry about getting greifed or robbed
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I could contribute help to anyone who needs it and mostly just have a good time with players

IGN: Goldthorn777
Why would you like to join?: DW20 is an awesome and extensive modpack.... What fun's building things so elaborate with nobody to share them with?
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I'm a friendly, helpful guy, and been told my jokes are pretty funny (ignore the small child you just heard crying seemingly from nowhere.). I've also got a pretty solid grasp on the mechanics for a majority of the mods in this pack.

IGN: Ian_Whu
Why would you like to join?: Because I want to join a nice community, play with them and not bother with map resets. Dw20 is my fav pack on FTB and I want to play it on a server with people.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm always active, have experience with mods and friendly. I wont grief or do anything that would ruin others gameplay.

IGN: XanQoS
Why would you like to join?: Im looking for a server with a active and friendly community to play with because its boring to play alone.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Im a friendly and active player who likes to help people out (like items or DW20 knowledge) I love to build automations and i will make the ones that are not too expensive for me open to the public to help the guys that like to build or the ones that are new to the server. (if you dont already have one i could also place some of that stuff in a workshop)
Because of my long experience with Vanilla and im very experienced in almost every DW20 mod because of my insane playtime and the many videos of Direwolf :D

Whitelisted,
Welcome to Empyrean

IGN: Xenoami
Why would you like to join?: I feel I have reached a limit on what I can do on SMP. I want to see new ideas and new ways to do things.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have been playing moded minecraft for years. There is almost nothing I cant automate. Computercraft and SFM are 2 things Im good at, so I can help with that.

For some reason I am not able to add you to the whitelist.

Meeko011

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Romini1
Why would you like to join?: Whenever I see videos of Forgecraft, I really feel envious because of all the rough and tumble servers I've been stuck with. An actual tightly-knit community with no griefing, but good clean family fun, would be amazing for me.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have amazing knowledge of all mods, and am always willing to help.

Goldthorn

Jul 29, 2019
Ok... Odd situation.. Was whitelisted, logged into the server just fine yesterday... Now I keep getting IO exception: Connection forcibly closed by remote host. Can't log in. Could it have something to do with me nicking myself Hatter yesterday?

Zeplin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zeplintwo
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a Community to help out and tired of playing by myself on private server.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Very big into automation of all the things... and follower of DW20 YouTube channel. have dabbled into magic mods but not far mostly because they are not automatable But there are some cool items so trying to get into them more.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Romini1
Why would you like to join?: Whenever I see videos of Forgecraft, I really feel envious because of all the rough and tumble servers I've been stuck with. An actual tightly-knit community with no griefing, but good clean family fun, would be amazing for me.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have amazing knowledge of all mods, and am always willing to help.

IGN: Zeplintwo
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a Community to help out and tired of playing by myself on private server.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Very big into automation of all the things... and follower of DW20 YouTube channel. have dabbled into magic mods but not far mostly because they are not automatable But there are some cool items so trying to get into them more.

Whitelisted,
Welcome to Empyrean

omegaxvenom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:FlawlessGecko
Why would you like to join?:Would love to join a mature server.The server i last was on closed down was a member for a year:(
What do you feel you could contribute to the server:I used to be admin on the old server so i bring a sense of respect to all players and admins alike .I also plan on string recording again so can bring some more advertisement.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:FlawlessGecko
Why would you like to join?:Would love to join a mature server.The server i last was on closed down was a member for a year:(
What do you feel you could contribute to the server:I used to be admin on the old server so i bring a sense of respect to all players and admins alike .I also plan on string recording again so can bring some more advertisement.
Whitelisted,
Welcome to Empyrean

nemofbaby2014

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nemof09
Why would you like to join: looking for a new server after the last server I joined kinda died after server kept crashing
What do you feel you can contribute to the server: er I'm always helpful and willing to help others out

RoxPurpleSox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RoxPurpleSox
Why would you like to join?: Always looking for people to play with.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Ive been playing MC since beta. I like the modded community and love to play and help other people.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nemof09
Why would you like to join: looking for a new server after the last server I joined kinda died after server kept crashing
What do you feel you can contribute to the server: er I'm always helpful and willing to help others out

IGN: RoxPurpleSox
Why would you like to join?: Always looking for people to play with.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Ive been playing MC since beta. I like the modded community and love to play and help other people.

Whitelisted,
Welcome to Empyrean

FMZerek

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrMan3344
Why would you like to join?: Haven't played on a server since a year and got bored.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I follow Wheaton's Law and one time I got most of Thaumcraft's research (including Thaumic Tinkerer's Ichor) during early game, of course sharing with people struggling.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrMan3344
Why would you like to join?: Haven't played on a server since a year and got bored.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I follow Wheaton's Law and one time I got most of Thaumcraft's research (including Thaumic Tinkerer's Ichor) during early game, of course sharing with people struggling.
Whitelisted,
Welcome to Empyrean

RawChickenInc (new)

Jul 29, 2019
Wall of text incoming :p

IGN: RawChickenInc
Why would you like to join?: My main reason would be to have a fun time with everyone on the server. I also try to stream/ record ftb, a server will help with this.

I have been playing on servers for a long time but i never liked the concept of the griefers on the big servers and the claim system.
This is luckily not present in this server.
I have started with technic and now i am playing FTB for 2 years.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: well this might sound weird but here we go anyway...
I am actually a friendly fellow that likes to help people who have problems. This player is crashing? Let's see what the problem is and let's try to fix it! What I am going to bring in the server is a player that likes to help people and who is friendly, a player that just wants to play with some people that appreciate the hard work dire wolf put in his pack and have a good time.

I hope I answered the questions right and that i proved that I am mature enough for the server, I would love to come into the server and have that good feeling my oldest server gave me, I hope to see you in the server and have a good day :)

IllCoilYouUp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Labaliki.
Age: 17, but I will be 18 in a month, if that makes any difference.
Why would you like to join?: I have been looking for a server with a friendly, yet small community for quite some time. I have found good servers that have been shut down and I have found bad ones which I've left. I haven't played FTB for a little while now, due to school etc. and I started watching DW20's let's plays again and I remembered all the good times I had playing this with friends. I want to relive those very, very fun times.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I haven't played FTB for about 5ish months now, and I wasn't extremely familiar with all of the mods even when I did play, so I don't have too much experience, but I would like to contribute to the community, make it better by being another friendly member. I like helping people, if I can.

I look forward for an answer, even if I am not accepted!

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
Wall of text incoming :p

IGN: RawChickenInc
Why would you like to join?: My main reason would be to have a fun time with everyone on the server. I also try to stream/ record ftb, a server will help with this.

I have been playing on servers for a long time but i never liked the concept of the griefers on the big servers and the claim system.
This is luckily not present in this server.
I have started with technic and now i am playing FTB for 2 years.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: well this might sound weird but here we go anyway...
I am actually a friendly fellow that likes to help people who have problems. This player is crashing? Let's see what the problem is and let's try to fix it! What I am going to bring in the server is a player that likes to help people and who is friendly, a player that just wants to play with some people that appreciate the hard work dire wolf put in his pack and have a good time.

I hope I answered the questions right and that i proved that I am mature enough for the server, I would love to come into the server and have that good feeling my oldest server gave me, I hope to see you in the server and have a good day :)

IGN: Labaliki.
Age: 17, but I will be 18 in a month, if that makes any difference.
Why would you like to join?: I have been looking for a server with a friendly, yet small community for quite some time. I have found good servers that have been shut down and I have found bad ones which I've left. I haven't played FTB for a little while now, due to school etc. and I started watching DW20's let's plays again and I remembered all the good times I had playing this with friends. I want to relive those very, very fun times.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I haven't played FTB for about 5ish months now, and I wasn't extremely familiar with all of the mods even when I did play, so I don't have too much experience, but I would like to contribute to the community, make it better by being another friendly member. I like helping people, if I can.

I look forward for an answer, even if I am not accepted!

Whitelisted,
Welcome to Empyrean

Acialwip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: My IGN is Acialwip,
Age: I'm 16 years old, nearly 17 in a month if that means anything :D.
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because I have been looking for a server like this for absolutely ages, a server that's friendly and that I feel welcome. I want a server that I can work together as part of a community.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have good knowledge about some of the mods more than I do with others, I know a lot about resource gathering and can setup ME systems but I'm looking to learn more about mods. I'm a friendly person who wants to get some good memories and have great fun with others on the server by helping them and them helping me :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.