Whitelist Server Empyrean DireWolf20 1.7 | Minimum Plugins | No griefing | No banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

infamousbr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: infamousbr
Why would you like to join?: I've been trying to find a friendly/kind of small server to play in weeks( months maybe?), and yours seems very good.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm good when comes to dealing with people, and know something about some of the mods in the modpack.
PS: Excuse me if there are any mistakes, english is not my "mother language". :)

TrpkGod

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TrpkGod
Why would you like to join?: Looking for small active communities to hang around with other players, work together, etc..
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Well, I love building large structures and automating stuff in FTB. Other than that, I am a web and plugin developer, so if you need any development done...just let me know.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: infamousbr
Why would you like to join?: I've been trying to find a friendly/kind of small server to play in weeks( months maybe?), and yours seems very good.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm good when comes to dealing with people, and know something about some of the mods in the modpack.
PS: Excuse me if there are any mistakes, english is not my "mother language". :)

IGN: TrpkGod
Why would you like to join?: Looking for small active communities to hang around with other players, work together, etc..
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Well, I love building large structures and automating stuff in FTB. Other than that, I am a web and plugin developer, so if you need any development done...just let me know.

Added to the whitelist!
Welcome to Empyrean!

Hitualit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hitualit
Why you would like to attend: For Love minecraft mods and like to interact with players as those who play with honor
What do you think you could contribute to the server: It could help the players to program the computer.

Kuddy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dMagnus_
Why would you like to join?: I want to play with my friends (infamousbr, hitualit and leo1553).
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I can help with anything about programming, but my focus is construction :)

Reactions: Hitualit

Cyphai

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cyphai
Why would you like to join?: I am just graduated from 1.6.4 mod packs and will to try out some cool mods with people in 1.7 modpack. Eventually I picked DW20 and saw this thread. Therefore, i want to give it a try.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Helpful and friendly relationships with players, I might able to provides some mod advice from my 1.6 experience.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hitualit
Why you would like to attend: For Love minecraft mods and like to interact with players as those who play with honor
What do you think you could contribute to the server: It could help the players to program the computer.

IGN: dMagnus_
Why would you like to join?: I want to play with my friends (infamousbr, hitualit and leo1553).
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I can help with anything about programming, but my focus is construction :)

IGN: Cyphai
Why would you like to join?: I am just graduated from 1.6.4 mod packs and will to try out some cool mods with people in 1.7 modpack. Eventually I picked DW20 and saw this thread. Therefore, i want to give it a try.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Helpful and friendly relationships with players, I might able to provides some mod advice from my 1.6 experience.
Added to the whitelist!
Welcome to Empyrean!

mdutcher

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mdutcher
Why would you like to join?: I want to get back into minecraft and mods, this server seems like just the place to do so
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have played with a lot of mods back in 1.5 so I know a lot from those versions, I'm also hoping to make this server as fun as can be

Bethan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BlodynBach
Why would you like to join?: Got that urge to play Minecraft again and your server looks accepting and maintained!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I like to think I'm friendly and helpful, willing to help with community projects or anything else!

Kenneth Van de Poel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dtts
Why would you like to join?: This server looks very promising and well managed, direwolf is my favorite pack to play. And would be fun to build alone and in a community.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Silly jokes, serious discussion, creative input. Also not bad with fancy setups.

Kellador

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kellador
Why would you like to join?: I've been looking for a new server ever since the one I used to play on got shut down and your server looks very promising :)
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm a fairly good builder, played with and without mods ever since Minecraft came out and have experience as a moderator and admin on a big server, although I certainly do not expect to become either of those here, I just wanna build nice things :3

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mdutcher
Why would you like to join?: I want to get back into minecraft and mods, this server seems like just the place to do so
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have played with a lot of mods back in 1.5 so I know a lot from those versions, I'm also hoping to make this server as fun as can be

IGN: BlodynBach
Why would you like to join?: Got that urge to play Minecraft again and your server looks accepting and maintained!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I like to think I'm friendly and helpful, willing to help with community projects or anything else!

IGN: dtts
Why would you like to join?: This server looks very promising and well managed, direwolf is my favorite pack to play. And would be fun to build alone and in a community.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Silly jokes, serious discussion, creative input. Also not bad with fancy setups.

IGN: Kellador
Why would you like to join?: I've been looking for a new server ever since the one I used to play on got shut down and your server looks very promising :)
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm a fairly good builder, played with and without mods ever since Minecraft came out and have experience as a moderator and admin on a big server, although I certainly do not expect to become either of those here, I just wanna build nice things :3

Added to the whitelist!
Welcome to Empyrean!

Captain Polkz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CaptainPolkz
Why would you like to join?: i'm looking for a server with the direwolf20 pack, with a good comunity and this server looks perfect for me
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: i want to help the comunity and promote the server

DeWasp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WaspCeep
Why would you like to join?: I'd like to play on a server with good people, my last server was shut down due to poor TPS, but this one seems well maintained. but this one seems well maintained, I'd also like to find people to help with a little project of mine on replicating rapture(the on from bioshock)
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have a somewhat consistent knowledge of mods and would be willing to help anyone (If capable at the moment) I can be pretty funny on the chat sometimes

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: R2range
Why would you like to join?: just going to try and play some ftb again and i always look for white listed server duo to the fact people are more friendly and willing to help and receive help.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: adding another player to the total player count and of course going to help players.

Hey mate,
Just heard you lost your base in the Nether reset.
Sorry about that, we had to reset the Nether because someone was transforming it in to snow.
I've put up a backup of the Nether and Scott_DTA has made it an age so that you may get your items back.
We just need to know your base location so that Scott can make you a linking book.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CaptainPolkz
Why would you like to join?: i'm looking for a server with the direwolf20 pack, with a good comunity and this server looks perfect for me
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: i want to help the comunity and promote the server

IGN: WaspCeep
Why would you like to join?: I'd like to play on a server with good people, my last server was shut down due to poor TPS, but this one seems well maintained. but this one seems well maintained, I'd also like to find people to help with a little project of mine on replicating rapture(the on from bioshock)
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have a somewhat consistent knowledge of mods and would be willing to help anyone (If capable at the moment) I can be pretty funny on the chat sometimes

Added to the whitelist!
Welcome to Empyrean!

Haurudon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Haurudon
Why would you like to join?: I have a few friends that joined and I feel like playing on your server in general
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am friendly and usually try and share when I have items available to others

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Haurudon
Why would you like to join?: I have a few friends that joined and I feel like playing on your server in general
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am friendly and usually try and share when I have items available to others
Added to the whitelist!
Welcome to Empyrean!

Necrit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Necrit
Why would you like to join?: I have many friends here already. I would like to join them.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am a friendly guy, I can behave ... and I like building stuff. I could also shamelessly plug here my Youtube channel ... but I won't do that ^^

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Necrit
Why would you like to join?: I have many friends here already. I would like to join them.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am a friendly guy, I can behave ... and I like building stuff. I could also shamelessly plug here my Youtube channel ... but I won't do that ^^
Added to the whitelist!
Welcome to Empyrean!

Status
Not open for further replies.