Whitelist Server Empyrean DireWolf20 1.7 | Minimum Plugins | No griefing | No banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Walrus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Walrus
Why would you like to join?: I have a Minecraft itch I would like to scratch and you guys seem to be a high quality backscratcher..! Maybe.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm a very social Minecraft player and generally I'm friendly as long as people aren't being assholes. :D

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Walrus
Why would you like to join?: I have a Minecraft itch I would like to scratch and you guys seem to be a high quality backscratcher..! Maybe.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm a very social Minecraft player and generally I'm friendly as long as people aren't being assholes. :D
Added to the whitelist!
Welcome to Empyrean!

GutterblockBoy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GutterblockBoy
Why would you like to join?: Been looking for an active server to play on with some mates
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Beautiful buildings ^^

Samaritans

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Samaritans
Why would you like to join?:i love modded minecraft, and its boring to play alone... The server looks awsome
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: nice buildings and help with some community event. I could make public workshops for different mods.

RiokuTheSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RiokuTheSlayer
Why would you like to join?: I haven't played with the new modpack, and I hate playing alone.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Tech! I can program in Lua, I'm good with quite a few of the old direwolf20 mods, and I'm pretty decent at building.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
Please note that there is currently a fault on our server and the data-center technicians
are looking in to it. They aim to have this resolved as soon as possible.
Sorry for any inconvenience
Until the fault is fixed I can not whitelist any further people. But please be rest assured that I will whitelist you as soon as the server comes back online.

Fault is now fixed, seems we blew a power supply :)

IGN: GutterblockBoy
Why would you like to join?: Been looking for an active server to play on with some mates
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Beautiful buildings ^^

IGN:Samaritans
Why would you like to join?:i love modded minecraft, and its boring to play alone... The server looks awsome
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: nice buildings and help with some community event. I could make public workshops for different mods.

IGN: RiokuTheSlayer
Why would you like to join?: I haven't played with the new modpack, and I hate playing alone.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Tech! I can program in Lua, I'm good with quite a few of the old direwolf20 mods, and I'm pretty decent at building.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Whitelisted,
Welcome to Empyrean

Last edited:

Raidenut

Jul 29, 2019
May I join the server with my friend?

we are looking to start an adventure whether it be with others or just ourselves

my username is bartman132546 and my friends is wil289

Last edited:

jimmey960

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tekkit_player850
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join to become a part of this awesome community!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I would contribute to the server as a good minecraft player and someone who loves to help others!

singul4r1ty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: singul4r1ty
Why would you like to join?: I want to get back into FTB and to play with my friends GutterBlockBoy & Kellador!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I like to help out others when they can, and to create awesomely huge, functional builds which can hopefully be useful to many!

MoonKill

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Maxell6

Why would you like to join ?: The server I used to play on is now closed, so I'm looking for another one :)

What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Fancy buildings, Bee/Tree breeding...- a lot of people seem to ignore this part of Forestry. I'll try to be helpfull to others.

JokerArt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MisterDuckyDuck
Why would you like to join?: Changing from direwolf20 1.6 to 1.7
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Lots of automated things

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
May I join the server with my friend?

we are looking to start an adventure whether it be with others or just ourselves

my username is bartman132546 and my friends is wil289

IGN: tekkit_player850
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join to become a part of this awesome community!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I would contribute to the server as a good minecraft player and someone who loves to help others!

IGN: singul4r1ty
Why would you like to join?: I want to get back into FTB and to play with my friends GutterBlockBoy & Kellador!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I like to help out others when they can, and to create awesomely huge, functional builds which can hopefully be useful to many!

IGN: Maxell6

Why would you like to join ?: The server I used to play on is now closed, so I'm looking for another one :)

What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Fancy buildings, Bee/Tree breeding...- a lot of people seem to ignore this part of Forestry. I'll try to be helpfull to others.

IGN: MisterDuckyDuck
Why would you like to join?: Changing from direwolf20 1.6 to 1.7
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Lots of automated things

Whitelisted,
Welcome to Empyrean

Atheoi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Atheoi
Why would you like to join?: I have friends on the server i'd like to play with ;p
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: SCIENCE [i like the technical mods, making...science...stuff..xD]

Durazaya

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MetalAlchemist
Why would you like to join?: I wan't a friendly server to share the experience with. I want to experience mods without ban restrictions, and not have to do it on single player.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Friendly character, mind my own business if need, socialize, and not be a butt to others or other property. I should be able to trust others and I think others can absolutely trust me.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Atheoi
Why would you like to join?: I have friends on the server i'd like to play with ;p
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: SCIENCE [i like the technical mods, making...science...stuff..xD]

IGN: MetalAlchemist
Why would you like to join?: I wan't a friendly server to share the experience with. I want to experience mods without ban restrictions, and not have to do it on single player.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Friendly character, mind my own business if need, socialize, and not be a butt to others or other property. I should be able to trust others and I think others can absolutely trust me.

Whitelisted,
Welcome to Empyrean

DeltaOperations

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeltaOperations
Why would you like to join?: Your intro of this server made me want to check it out =3 I can't find myself a cool server to play on D:
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I love to chat and use ComputerCraft. ^^ I hope any of that sounds significant :D

Xenogami

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xenoami
Why would you like to join?: I feel I have reached a limit on what I can do on SMP. I want to see new ideas and new ways to do things.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have been playing moded minecraft for years. There is almost nothing I cant automate. Computercraft and SFM are 2 things Im good at, so I can help with that.

jt_d123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jt_d123
Why would you like to join?: I stopped playing on minecraft servers about 2 month's ago to take a break, and now im looking for a great server to call my home. So that i may rejoin the minecraft community and enjoy what it has to offer.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server:To be honest I don't know what i could contribute to the server other then my good behavior and my enjoyment to communicate with others in a relaxed playing style.

Futomara

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: futomara
Why would you like to join?: because playing alone is boring
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Creative buildings and structures

Status
Not open for further replies.