Whitelist Server Elysium | 21+ | FTB Ultimate Pack V1.0.1 | White List | UK Based

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BaxtorUK

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Elysium a 24/7 Dedicated Server hosted by Multiplay
Server IP: 85.236.102.8:28865
Mumble IP:85.236.100.59:18137

Server Rules
  • 21+ Only
  • Server is 100% legit, no items will be spawned in
  • No Griefing
  • No Stealing
  • No Cheating or Hacking
  • No PvP
  • Be Respectful to your Neighbours
Elysium is a small dedicated 8 man server based in the UK which caters for the older gamer so a 21+ rule is in effect, the server is brand new so no catching up.
It runs FTB Ultimate on Normal Difficulty and gregtech turned on and set to hard.
The server is backed up automatically daily, so as a last resort it can be rolled back.

The server will stay 8 man at first to see how it copes, if it's ok I will up the capacity.

Whitelist Application:
Name (optional):
IGN:
Previous Bans: (If yes reason for them)
Do you have a mic and Mumble:
Tell us about yourself:
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted:

Reactions: brunonande

Conbine

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
Name (optional):Luke
IGN:Conbine
Previous Bans: Unfortunately yes, i played a non-whitelisted server for a few days and got griefed, so i got the guy back. we both got banned
Do you have a mic and Mumble:have a mic (skype/tp3)
Tell us about yourself:iv played FTB for about 6 months now and For the last 3 months i have run my own vps, running the mindcrack pack, due to inactivity from most players i have chosen to quit as i dont have the time to keep re-recruiting, i just want to play and let someone else do the work. also i play FTB about 4-5 hours per day

What can you bring to the server if you are accepted: i like to help anyone out the best i can, i have experience with most of the mods so would be happy to help new people to the game.
also some links of my fusion reactor
http://gyazo.com/c190a6f7b2da00255f7bc0cc90219f07
http://gyazo.com/92549565f0f2cf17d880c0eb0dd18c7a
not the best looking room in the world but never finished it completely
hope to here from you soon thanks

Wozz

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ryan
IGN: ryanryan3247
Previous Bans: Nope.
Do you have mic and mumble?: I do not.
Tell us about yourself: I have been playing around with these mods scince about mine craft 1.1. I know a good amount about almost all the mods, and would enjoy a friendly server to play around on.
What can you bring to the server: Mod knowlege, and some decent looking builds.

nart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thegesh
Previous Bans: (If yes reason for them) no
Do you have a mic and Mumble:yes and yes
Tell us about yourself: i am a gamer ...i play mc since late beta i play ftb since 2-3 months now i have played mindcrack pack till now .
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted: builds, knowledge of a lot of the mods , help for those who need it , fun and nice company i suppose .
also what are the specs ?

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
Name (optional): David
IGN: tuga999
Previous Bans: No bans
Do you have a mic and Mumble: Dont have mumble but takes 30 secs to download and I do have a mic
Tell us about yourself: Hi guys, I'm currently studying Zoology in London. I played minecraft since beta and FTB since beta too. I played mindcrack till now but I want to play the ultimate modpack coz it has EVERY cool mods. Well, that's it, if you want to know more about me just ask.
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted: I'm looking for a mature server and there's not that many servers that are 21+. Your server looks serious and mature as I said. I'll bring some fun and I like to play and build with other guys, I like teamplay. So hope this is enough for you guys.
Thanks

BaxtorUK

Jul 29, 2019
ok added you guys to the whitelist, hop on when you like, as I said the server is brand new so no builds or anything on it atm

NekoWhite

Jul 29, 2019
Name (optional): Tyler
IGN: NekoWhite
Previous Bans: (If yes reason for them) None that I know of.
Do you have a mic and Mumble: Sadly, I have neither.
Tell us about yourself: Err... Not much to tell, really. I'm an occasional gamer of Minecraft, though I've only been playing FTB for the past 4 months or so. Other then that, I'm pretty calm and mature about most things, and I can take a joke.
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted: Hmm... An above average builder, a number of underground lairs of Doom and Death. Perhaps a Villager Camp. Ya know, the usual.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: slay_mithos
Bans: From this forum once, but from a server, none that I know off.
Mic/Mumble: I do have quite a good headset, and used to use mumble for some EVE online stuff.
About myself: I'm play quite a lot of games, depending on what inspires me at the time, so there can be time when I don't launch Minecraft for a week or two.
I am also working part time from home, no real hours where I work or not, depends on the client I am working for at the time.

As for ingame info, I tend to like turtles, railcraft, and building contraptions, but when I set out to build nice buildings, I usually fail miserably.
My current house (SSP) doesn't have a roof, and it's the only building I have, and there are wisps all around because a node seems to spawn them naturally (didn't start thaumcraft yet).

What I want from a server is a group of people to have fun with, not just everyone on its own, because I find it much more fun to see what other build, and helping each other out usually is more fun than building alone.

I also enjoy Greg tech, because it makes me do other things than just the basic and boring same stuff over and over again (I mean IC2 solar and factory), even if it has to be at the cost of more resources for the nice stuff.

Flagshipfail

Jul 29, 2019
Name (optional): Matthew
IGN:Flagshipfail
Previous Bans: (If yes reason for them)N/A
Do you have a mic and Mumble:Yes and yes
Tell us about yourself: I've been looking for a good server to play on for a while now. The one I have been on has had a major dip in people logging on.
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted: A decent knowledge of most of the mods and a fun and helpful demeanor.

AndroidMXII

Jul 29, 2019
Name (optional): Stephan
IGN: AndroidMXII
Previous Bans: (If yes reason for them): No
Do you have a mic and Mumble: Yes I have a mic and Mumble.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Stephan and I started playing FTB since a couple of months ago with a friend of mine. The server we used to play in died out and there are no other people other then me and my friend online. So we are searching for a new server now.
I hope when there are sports free, me and my friend could join this server.
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted: Knowledge about most of the mods. Experience with sorting systems.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I had the recommended version (only version to choose anyway), and I had to update it manually.

FullMetalMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ollie
IGN: FullMetalMonkey
Previous Bans: None
Do you have a mic and Mumble: Yes and yes

Tell us about yourself: My name is Ollie aka Full Metal Monkey (Monkey for short), i work for the NHS and live onsite at the hospital i work at. I'm currently using my mobile phone to connect to the internet as the internet provided by the hospital is dreadfully slow. I'm a PC gamer by trade and have been playing Minecraft since pre-alpha, in terms of the ticker on the Minecraft.net website i was pre-10,000 purchases (i can't remember the version number but it was before Survival and the world generation was implemented). I've only recently started to get back into Minecraft due to the media coverage of Feed The Beast which has resparked my interest in the game, before that i used to play with Tekkit. I'm a member of the PC gaming clan VS-UK which i've been a member of since the beginning (Medal of Honor: Allied Assault demo - So a bloody long time 10+ years). I have a YouTube channel which at present is on hold due to my internet bandwidth which is youtube.com/fmmproductions I'm a keen PC modder (the rig itself, not games) and have built many a PC in my time for friends and family, so if you need advice on building a PC which shouldn't bottleneck (ie a GTX TITAN with a i3 processor) and good gear for certain budgets etc then i'm a good person to ask.

What can you bring to the server if you are accepted: What i can bring to the server... Whilst i'm not a fantastic builder, i do like to build sprites artwork but i also like to just mess around with some of the options available to me with the selection of mods provided by the Feed The Beast modpack. I'm still trying to get my head around alot of the new recipes as they have seemingly gotten alot more complicated since Tekkit was last updated, on my single-player world, i'm now struggling to build a macerator as some of the items required aren't what i'm used to making and also now require machinery to make. Other than that, i'm a fairly clean and consistant builder. I HATE floating trees. Its a bug bear of mine and if i see any i do tend to hack them down especially if they're in the vicinity of my home. I'm a friendly person and aslong as i don't have something pressing to do will try and help out others. I'm mature, which is something i'm attracted to by this server due to the minimum age requirement. Should the mumble server go down for whatever reason, my clan has a robust and capable Teamspeak 3 server which i'm sure we won't mind using as a temporary measure. But again it would need to be discussed.

BaxtorUK

Jul 29, 2019
Added FullMetalMonkey & AndroidMXII thats 10 people we have now so again am closing apps for now, if anyone drops out will update this post again

Celonic

Jul 29, 2019
Name (optional): Greg
IGN: Celonic
Previous Bans: (If yes reason for them) None
Do you have a mic and Mumble: Yes to mic, no to mumble(because i use raidcall because i run a server on it, and i use it for all the games i play)
Tell us about yourself: 21 years old, been playing minecraft since alpha, playing FTB since beta, and just looking to have some fun with other people on a mature server.
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted: I'm very knowledgeable on the plethora of mods in the Ultimate pack, and I love helping people if they need it :)

brunonande

Jul 29, 2019
Name (optional): Bruno
IGN: brunonande
Previous Bans: None
Do you have a mic and Mumble: Yes and yes
Tell us about yourself: Portuguese student living in London. I have been playing minecraft for a long time now, and soon became addicted to mods :)
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted: A friendly face, help with community projects, nice ideas for builds, and a good time investment.

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
Name Jeff
IGN: shadowquinn1974
Previous Bans: (If yes reason for them) none
Do you have a mic and Mumble: Just moved not unpacked yet
Tell us about yourself: im just an old man that loves to play in his free time, which right now is alot lol
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted: Been using all these mods for well over a year and I love to see what people can do and learn from them