Whitelist Server Elysium | 21+ | FTB Ultimate Pack V1.0.1 | White List | UK Based

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

miguelseara1

Jul 29, 2019
GN: miguelseara1
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to try the server. FTB is a great mod pack and i would like to try it on this server.
If you have any bans on record: No
What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? Im 28 so you can expect a mature and a experienced player. Ive been playing minecraft for long now and i currentely play on two different servers but they are not FTB.
Answer to the secret question?: purple
Thanks for your time and i hope to be playing on the server soon.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Name (optional): Nick
IGN: James2290
Previous Bans: (If yes reason for them): No.
Do you have a mic and Mumble: Yes and Yes.
Tell us about yourself: 21 year old uni student, decent amount of free time, enjoys a small community to chat with. Been playing with mods since the beginning of 1.2.5, hopping from server to server as they either die out or get over run by children that make me feel too old to be playing the same game as them.
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted: Knowledge of the mods in the ultimate pack and a mature chill vibe.