ELORAAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skvapter

Jul 29, 2019
She's obviously doing this intentionally. It's not even a question.

There's really no such thing as bad publicity. Elo's not stupid - this drums up the hype and the controversy, and simultaneously makes people look towards the RP derivatives to see what the creators/maintainers do next. Enough people watching this staring contest and they might blink. Meanwhile, people have the promise of RP3 floating around in their heads.

I'm not really judging too harshly as I can't say if I'd be doing the same thing in her position or not, simply because I can say that I'd never be in her position to begin with.

Which leads me to my next question; why start a riot?
What's the essential means of starting something that you know is going to turn into utter chaos and destruction? Attention?
Eloraam, of all people, I would never expect to intentionally cause an outbreak, but I've never known her personally and thankfully I never will.

& Let me just take the fan girl moment to say "OMG LEMMING I LOVE YOU."
Because TE is awesome.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
No more stupid images.

So when do you guess RP3 will first come out? Elo has said she wants more testing to be done unlike the past where it's only release builds we got.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
No more stupid images.

So when do you guess RP3 will first come out? Elo has said she wants more testing to be done unlike the past where it's only release builds we got.

damn.jpeg

I really hope people will soon start to test RP3, until then I'm still not really sure if there will be a public RP3
it may end up being another XYcraft...

Reactions: 1SDAN

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
It most definitely will end up being the next xycraft.
i see you like making bold statements

so did this guy. vv
ram.jpeg

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
Except, popular as this misconception may be, he never actually said it.
It was easy to reach for. The "quote" in the picture is paraphrased, so no, he didn't exactly say those words.

Should I try and find one that actually happened? Or can we all agree that the point it made is worth more than the actual facts... God I hope it's the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.