Whitelist Server EiraCraft | Direwolf20 1.5.2 | Whitelist | Teamspeak | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

illogical lomax

Jul 29, 2019
heyya there, im 18 played minecraft/tekkit/ftb ultimate/ ftb unleashed for about 2 years now.
most servers i try to settle down in always either lagg like a (insert swear word here) so im looking for a nice communicating, nicly populated server to play on.
i have alot of free time at the momment which is spent on ftb and world of warcraft.
i enjoy working with thermal expantion and just collecting tons and tons of materials.
i have a clear mic and would happly chat on teamspeak, its already downloaded.

thanks for your time :p reply sooner the happyer

blay09

Jul 29, 2019
Applications are handled, you received a PM if you were accepted.

The recent crash issues should be resolved now. If you find a sign in your base, just ignore it and break it - we were trying around and wanted to make sure everything's safe.

Having watched FTB Team's recent Charity Livestream, we also came up with the thought of having an EiraCraft Retro FTB SMP map run. This would happen at a weekend sometime in the near future (during the next two months I guess?). If you're whitelisted on the server and would like to join, send me a PM and tell me on what weekends you have time.

Lupins

Jul 29, 2019
Are you guys still accepting applications?

Anyway, I'm Lupins, 23, I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.8, and got into FTB earlier this year.
Right now I run my own server with some friends that are not that much into FTB, so I pretty much play alone in the server, I have a portuguese youtube channel, migrating to an english one, Lupins5401.
I like to play with a mix of technical and pretty, I've done a bunch of reading for the technical part and I try to keep things pretty, good looking, detailed and stuff.
I have a mic which I'm proud to say, has almost no background noise :p, have a lot of free time, I might get offline during finals and midterms.

Now, what I'm looking for a server:
People interested on FTB, who know about about it, who can enjoy the mods. It would be perfect if some people on server actually record there gameplays.
I'm not the type of guy who would share a base with someone but I like to play together, talking on skype or teamspeak.
Some place to create my bees. :D

As a student of Computer Science I always try to keep things optimal, lag friendly and as compact as possible.
And I play for the style, lol, I would rather use a tunnel bore or a expensive steve's cart minning cart them using a lame minning turtle.

That's it, hope you guys are still accepting.
Have a nice day!

Please contact me here: [email protected]

I don't have any forum threads, but I can show some things I have done so far. See ya ^^

Maggboy

Jul 29, 2019
Yo im Rob 20 from UK been playing FTB (direwolf20) for about 6 months now would like to find a cool group of people to play it with. i have a mic and team speak. im interested in livesteaming in the future but not just yet. been playing minecraft since alpha and been in to mods since early beta so im used to mods and how they work. my IGN is maggboy (been using the name for years it just stuck). hope i can see u guys in game soon :)

Karinth

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing FTB, Tekkit and Hexit for a cumulative of about a year or so now. She has been playing Minecraft for about 2 months, I have been playing since 2009. I am Karinth 26 and my girlfriend Doe_Eyed_Doll, 26 also, would be joining as well. We are looking for a stable fast place to play where all the mods work. She likes to build houses, she doesn't know the tech too much if at all, and I like to go full out setting up full AE networks that deal with multiple facets. I want to either livestream or record for youtube, of which I would promote the server. I am just trying to find a good place to do so. We both have very good microphones and I am currently coding a mod that may, if I am lucky, get put into the DW20 pack. Long story short I am hopeful. I have played on many servers since 2009 i just have not found any that have stuck in my mind as great servers, I am hoping this may be it, or close to it. Sorry for this being such a spastic post.

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
hello, i am michiel, aka MW1000 i live in holland and i am now 17years old. i got a lot of free time at the moment to play ftb so i am looking for a server to play on for a long time.
i played ftb a long time, but with my old school i didnt had that mutch time to play it.
at the moment i got a lot of time for the game and what to do it again.
i played it for now like 1 year and what to start for a long time again on a fun server with nice players.
i do have TeamSpeak and skype (killer12kk).
if it is needed to donate for a good server i am in for it to.

blay09

Jul 29, 2019
Applications handled.

The retro weekend will be sooner than expected, starting on Friday, Sep 27. We will begin as soon as at least three or four people are there (meeting up in Teamspeak / IRC).

Following this, one weekend later (Saturday, Oct 5), we will have the long-awaited world restart and upgrade to the new version of the DW20 pack, as all of our active players have voted for it.
This means that all applications from now on will be delayed for the world restart - so don't bother applying if you can't wait until then.

blay09

Jul 29, 2019
Retro weekend is happening! As a reminder to those who are whitelisted and would like to come and say hi or help us still the beast's hunger, the pack you need is the FTB Retro SMP pack and you need to join the server "eiradir.org:25566". Cool people join Teamspeak as well.

block_blocker

Jul 29, 2019
hey there my name is block 18 years old
I have been playing ftb not for a very long time but iam starting to get the hang of it.
I have been playing on other servers but i cant find a proper one, you know griefing stealing etc.
I have heard of this server from hawkeye because he is a friend of mine and made me wanna join this server.
I think the most importand thing is friendships helping each other just like real life.

greatings block_blocker

Dizzhazard

Jul 29, 2019
Hey im Dizzhazard (21) and Im form Denmark in scandinavia!
I love playing FTB and i have been looking for a good server for a very long time now.
i like to relax and lean back whilst playing and maybe have a chat with the other players online!
The community is always something i love contributing to either IG or on forums!
The teamspeak is a huge plus so i would be glad if i could share my experience and laughs with someone on here!

blay09

Jul 29, 2019
Applications handled, accepted people got a PM.

The retro weekend was awesome, thanks everyone for coming!
And it's already time for the next big special weekend: The World Reset!
We've just updated to v1.1.3 of the Direwolf20 pack, which required us to restart the world.
If you were thinking about applying, now's the best time to do that, so you get a fresh start with everyone else.

I have also cleaned up the whitelist a little bit, removing people who have only logged in once or haven't logged in for more than a month. If those people wish to get re-added they'll have to PM me.

VanRael

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Im Bartek, most people call me just Van and im 27 year old. Im Computer geek from Poland :p
Im quite busy person atm, that's why im not looking for server just for playing, but mostly for community. For my life i played a lot of MMO/MP games and Minecraft is one of them especially when Multiplier was implemented to game. Voice chat is something that I really like because I hate playing in silence, and my GF i more often in work then me :p
Im not hardcore player anymore... just simple casual player who tryed to maintain his own server with his own modpack but was tired playing alone.. its quite hard to find players when you don't have good server machine...
Thats why im here. Im really up to joining some fun ppl even tho my English is a bit rusty, its great opportunity for practice ;)

Edit: Just saw I done some mistakes in my post as I left some questions unanswered. Was late after very long day of working.. :p
My experience with FTB itself is not big. About 2 months, newer liked idea of "pre-made-modpacs", so i was making my own "modpack" for private server where i was playing with siblings, gf and two friends.
My favourite mods are Thaumcraft, Buildcraft, TE, MPS and for most Tinkers Construct..
About microphone and using it at TS3 - YES.
Recording or streaming... thought about returning to YT (had short adventure in making "LP of Dark Souls" and few "kill montages" with Warhamer Age of Reconning and Dragon Nest) but dont have time.. and motivation to go back to doing that ATM.
(Most stuff is in Polish, but some are just music and some subtitles ;P http://www.youtube.com/user/MrVanrael)

Zinrar

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my name is Zack. I am 20 years old and living in the US. To be completely honest I am not very experienced with FTB. I dont very much enjoy single player so I havent really made a world to mess around with the mods that much however i do watch a lot of streams and youtube videos so I do have some basic knowledge. I'd say my favorite mods would be mystcraft and tinkers construct as of right now. I do have a microphone and I really enjoying playing minecraft within tight knit communities of people. As for recording and streaming I do not plan of doing either right now but who knows what the future has to offer.

CrazyGuynl

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I am Johan from the Netherlands (IngameName CrazyGuyNL)
I am 28 years old and after the last server quit I am searching an new one to start fresh (small community bigger means more griefing etc)
I have played minecraft Tekkit Feed the beast mindcrack and now changing it up kida I know the most of ic and buildcraft but now thinking to change it up to thaumcraft
I have a Mic and teamspeak and talking is no problem
I like also to be a long time busy with making the weirdes constructions that still work :p

lambo93

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, my names Ben (IGN lambo93)
I am 20 years old and have been playing FTB direwolf20 for around a year.
Recently i havent been playing it much as i havent found a good community. But i really would like to get back into it again.
I do have Teamspeak and skype that i woulc like to use. There is nothing worse than playing minecraft in silience!!
Im from the UK so i should have good ping :)

Really looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully learning alot in the process :)

Curatho

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my name is Tim IGN Curatho
im 24 years and im playing FTB probly round two years know.
Im from the Netherlands and i play like 2 hours a day.
I use to play on my own surver whit a friend but its a bit laggy last time whe played.
I whant to lurn more about FBT.
My friend know alot about FTB. like whare to start, and what to build.
and im always building and gattering, so i realy like to be whit a bigger group and lurn more to build my own power suplies ore maby reactors, ore anything els we need

well anyways i got a mic so im able to talk on Skype TS ore anything els.

PS: sorry for the bad enlish its becous my dislection, but i can talk english so thats not realy a problem

Greatings Curatho

xastan58

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my name is xastan58,
Im 21 years old and i play Direwolf20 about 3 years.
Im from Spain and i play at least 1 hours a day.
Im play others servers but all time its lagged or all members grieft.
I have mic but my english isnt very good.
I want play in a responsible server and i think that this is the best that i see.