Whitelist Server EiraCraft | Direwolf20 1.5.2 | Whitelist | Teamspeak | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

WildStarOrion

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I am WildStarOrion. Been playing ftb for a while now, I am am 39 years old. I am looking for a place that does not have a bunch of 13 to 15 kids just swearing at each other. I have been following Direwolf20 on youtube. I tend to use his mod spotlights to learn how to use mods in the ftb mod packs. Looking for a place to make some new friends and play some ftb the way it should be.

Thanks for the consideration.
WildStarOrion

blay09

Jul 29, 2019
"All" applications handled and the introduction text on the opening post got updated.
We still have a few open spots left, so feel free to apply, people!

xSteely

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, My name is Kie (IGN:Roam_) I'm 17 (Sorry I Know you said 18+ but i'm mature enough) I've played FTB for roughly 3 months now have experience with all the mods except computer craft, I've been playing minecraft in general since alpha. My buildings depend on which biome i'm in for example: Snow biome = Ice structures, Jungle or Ocean biomes = Floating islands and planes underground floors. the last server i was on he changed host which forced us to restart a world which i wasn't happy about 2 months gone. the only thing i would as of this server is to stay up. I have a mic but not a very good one I can record i tend to record progress videos incase of a server going down and such. thanks for reading and hopefully you accept me :).

Rafmaninov

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, im (exuse my privacy reasons for not giving my name) from spain, im 18 exactly. i've playing ftb sice the release day and i have a lot of experence on all the mods, I like to build systems that automate everything, im not as good as building (a little bit better than direwolf), I'm not a native speaker of English so excuse my little ortography mistakes. i hate griefering and i love forgecraft. i have to figure out if i'm going to record or livestream on the server. i'd like to join the server to have a small comumunity of nice people (just as forgecraft). my in game name is the same as my username and i have teamspeak.

blent1050

Jul 29, 2019
What's up, I'm Brandon( IGN: blent3342). I'm 18 years old and I'm a pretty seasoned Mine-craft vet. I been playing since Alpha and I have been using mods since January. While I took a short break from Mine-craft because it tends to get a little boring after too much of it, I just recently came back and am looking for a server once again. I was previously on a server for about 3 months but since I became inactive due to having a job I couldn't play as much as I would like. Due to leaving my job because I'm leaving for the military in late October, I decided to find a new Mine-craft home till than! Well that's about it, I'm a mature down to earth dude and I ain't out to judge anybody. Also I have team-speak, Skype, and a microphone. Oh one more thing, since I haven't played in about a month or two I got a little rusty with some of the new mods and the new updates with the older ones so I usually stick to building out a nice area for myself, get some resources set up than start diving into mods, If you were wondering my Game play style. I greatly appreciate your time reading this application and will be delighted if I get chosen to join your server, thanks and have a good night!

MARKCayenne

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I am Mark and my IGN is MARKCayenne. I am 18 years old. I have played almost since it came out. I like building more underground bases since always when I build my inside always looks better then outside plus all the cables from my machines. I have never been banned and I love to communicate with other people when playing. I am not a youtuber or anything so I wont be making and videos or livestreams. I play by the rules and expect other people also play by the rules. I am really looking forward on joining the server to meet other people.

blay09

Jul 29, 2019
All applications handled.
Here's a protip for future applicants: Having your whole text in bold font will not make your application look better, more important or increase your chances of being accepted in any way.

On another note, for those who are already accepted:
The FTB Team has completed their Direwolf20 Pack fix and hid the v1.1.1 version from the launcher.
For now, use the private pack DW20 as mentioned in the news post - I will see if it's possible to convert the world, if I fail we will continue as planned and stay with v1.1.1 until people get bored and want a world restart.

Opiboble

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

My name is Opiboble, and I go by the same name in game. I am 25 years old and have been playing minecraft since alpha (AAah the good ol' days of no fall damage). I love making auto crafting machines, and working in groups on community projects. Most of the things I make I leave open for others to use. I would say that Logistics pipes, buildcraft, forestry, and railcraft are my favorite mods. I use to run my own server, but do to financial reasons I could no longer afford it, so I am out hunting for a community that loves minecraft as much as myself so I can help them build!

TriggerTak

Jul 29, 2019
Hello

My name is Paul . My in game name is TriggerTak
. I am 34 and have been playing minecraft for a very long time (before technic/tekkit/FTB) . I have not played too much on the direwolf pack I got stuck on Ultimate and now ready to try it out :)
I'm good with industrial craft , forestry , buildcraft . I have started learning bees and thaumcraft .

Hope to see you all soon.

blay09

Jul 29, 2019
As always, accepted people received a PM.
We gotta fill in those last few empty portals in our Nexus, so we're still open for some more applications!

davaroe19

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! I'm David. Most just call me dav based off my username-davroe19.
I've been playing modded minecraft for about 6 months now, possibly longer. I started with the Mindcrack FTB pack and later went on to the DW20 pack (which I absolutely loved). The server then became a private server with a custom modpack. I've come to learn almost everything about the mods I've used from either playing with them or watching Direwolf20's SMP/SSP let's play's. I was server operator for about 2 months, but the server ultimately collapsed due to payment issues. I've been looking for a server to play on that has a good community. I'm 18 years old and currently in college. I'm more of a resource person, honestly. Aesthetic work isn't my strong point, but I'm working on it! It's possible that I'll stream while on the server, but only if it's allowed. I'm not a popular streamer either way, but streaming interesting minecraft stuff seems to draw people's attention.
Anywho, that's my "about me." :)

EDIT: I also have a mic. :p

drawsius

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I have not played minecraft or any other games for a couple of months and are now returning to FTB, before i quit gaming at the end of May this year I played FTB at least half an hour every day and got really in to it but now i feel lost and are in need of help getting back into the game. I was looking around on the FTB forums and stumbled across this thread and read the info and got curious about it. The first thing i noticed was that it was 18+ and i really like that because I want to play on a nice and mature server and not with a bunch of kids as i used to before.

When i played on servers before i tried to get as many people as possible to get on TS and talk to each other but with little to no success, but when I got people on to TS I we all talked and got to know each other very well.

So a little info about me, I am 18 years old and live in Sweden and i just finished school and was not planing to go to college this year and work instead but unfortunately haven't i found one yet so I am unemployed for the moment which means that I can play almost all the time.

My IGN is Drawsius just in case i get to play on this awesome sounding server.

Hopefully i get to play with you guys and learn some new and old tricks from you as well.

I wish you all a good day/night and i think that was all.

LegoMan1212909

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings!
IGN: Legoman1212909
I'm 18 years of age as of this upcoming Friday, and I'm looking for a mature, friendly FTB server that I can chill out, have fun, and build some cool things on. I've been playing FTB for about two years now, but took some time off to focus on school (AKA League of Legends). And, well, I'm smart and fair :)! In vanilla minecraft, I wouldn't say I'm a brilliant redstone technician, but I would say I know enough to build anything I desire (even invented a working combination lock on iron doors that only works when the levers are pulled in a certain order- unless someone else already invented that, in which case they beat me to it....). Anyways, I hope you whitelist me, as I am very friendly and want a small community that I can build something impressive in. :)
Thanks, Legoman (I made the account when I was in 9th grade, ok?!)

Oh, yes, and I do have a microphone, I plan on doing some form of youtube videos soon, though mostly league of legends and civilization V. Still don't have any actual recording equipment. Oh, and I don't actually have teamspeak yet, but I can get it if it's required :)

ZeroZ30o

Jul 29, 2019
Heyooo. I'm 18 years old, and I played FTB for a long long time.
I have shitloads of experience with the Ultimate and the Mindcrack pack, but none with Direwolf's, so it should be pretty cool :p.
I hate Vanilla Minecraft, but I love building "factories" in ftb, and redpower is overrated anyway. The mod I like the most would be MFR along with the IC-Gregtech combination, altough I've grown to dislike the last.
I have a microphone, no plans to record anything though. I might just not log on in teamspeak sometimes, and as for the server location: I live in Spain, so that's better ping for me!

IGN: ZeroZ30o

Don't add me if the server admins are douches :3.

blay09

Jul 29, 2019
All applications handled, you received a PM if you were accepted.

We're also having occasional downtime problems we're investigating at the moment. The server should go back to normal soon.

ZeroZ30o

Jul 29, 2019
All applications handled, you received a PM if you were accepted.

We're also having occasional downtime problems we're investigating at the moment. The server should go back to normal soon.

So... may I know why I haven't been accepted, then :3?

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
How long you played FTB? : I have played FTB since Beta, I'm still not that good with machines, but I'm more into the magic mods anyway.
What you enjoy building the most? : Large Wizard Towers
Whether you have a microphone or not : I have a mic.
Whether you plan to record or livestream on this server: I could, however, I've never done it before, and I don't know how well it would go with my PC and internet connection.

My name is Josh, I'm 17, and I'll be 18 on January 28, 2014. I like to play MC with Thaumcraft, Ars Magicka, and many other magic mods.

blay09

Jul 29, 2019
@Hawkeye, as stated in the opening post, you need to use the private pack DW20 now to be able to continue using the v1.1.1 version.

@Zero Because our admins are douches obviously. ;)