Whitelist Server EiraCraft | Direwolf20 1.5.2 | Whitelist | Teamspeak | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

blay09

Jul 29, 2019
EiraCraft - yet another (though hopefully awesome) Direwolf20 FTB server

We have updated to v1.1.3 of the Direwolf20 pack now!

EiraCraft is a small Feed The Beast community, that is, for the most part, being run by the community itself. Decisions are made together and are based on the players' wishes rather than having them forced onto them.
As we have no automatic grief protection, players can't get around getting to know and trust each other, which makes it easy to get involved with other people.
We have a playerbase of about 16 players, so every individual matters and "exists". The benefit of a smaller communitiy: No one is left behind.
For better communication, this server offers a Teamspeak server as well as an IRC channel that is connected to the ingame chat.

Server Information
IP: eiradir.org
Slots: 16
Difficulty: Hard

Processor: Core i3 2130 2x 3.40GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3
HDD: 2TB
Network Speed: 100Mbps
The server is located in France. People from far away might run into occasional lag problems, but you'll have to find out for yourself.

Teamspeak & IRC
You want to get to know some of the players before applying?
Feel free to join our IRC channel and say hello.
We are in #EiraCraft on irc.esper.net.
Note that this channel is moderated - if no OP is online, you won't be able to speak.

Our Teamspeak server (running on eiradir.org too) is private and for whitelisted people only.
The password will be sent in the Whitelisting-PM.

Pictures
Still not convinced? Look at these beautiful screenshots I took!
Garden.png

Tech and snikerx' garden. Beehouse on the right. They built inside a mountain.

Dunmining.png

"Dunmining" by Jiminip.

Fancy.png

A fancy swimming town by zavius.

Witchhouse.png

A mysterious looking house in the middle of a mystic grove, guarded by tons of witches.

Rules
1. Play together, not against each other.
2. Therefore, no stealing, griefing or meaningless killing (= being annoying)
3. No bug abusing. We play for fun, not to win.
4. Keep the server's health in mind; so don't build the new LagMaster 3000.
5. Follow the additional rules / guidelines at the spawn monitor.

Violation of rule #1-#3 leads to your termination.
No discussions, you're either suited for this community or you're not.

Disabled Mods / Items
None (other than the Nuke). Just keep the amount of MystCraft ages to a minimum if possible, so we don't generate so much trash.
Communicate with other people for that matter - player X might have already created the perfect mining age suited for your needs too. We will probably create some kind of Portal room for that too. Don't go overboard with Chunk Loaders either.
Another important note: We have Biomes o' Plenty enabled, so you'll have to do the same for your Direwolf20 pack.

How to join
Post here. Just tell me a bit about you, how long you played FTB, what you enjoy building the most, whether you have a microphone or not, whether you plan to record or livestream on this server, just write a few words about yourself. Don't make it too short, I need to base my decision on something after all. Please note that I also would like to keep some maturity on the server, so for convenience I require you to be 18 years or older. I know maturity doesn't necessarily scale with age, so if you're younger but mature enough then I guess I'll never find out anyways. Also, feel free to add some suggestions on how to improve the way the server is run (any rules you'd like to see added?).
If you played on other servers before, what made you leave that server? What would make you stay?
That's all, go and write your application now! Don't forget to include your IGN in your application, just in case you get accepted.

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there I’m Hawk, I’m from the Netherlands and I’ve been playing FTB since the beginning. I enjoy building industrial craft the most. I do have a microphone and I like to use teamspeak to communicate. I turned 18 on the 23th of march this year and I’m a lifeguard at the beach here. what shows I can be a good teamplayer. I’d like it when players communicate with each other and work together as a team to have fun together instead of trying to be the best.

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
Im ohhworddd, i'm from USA and i've been playing FTB for about 1 year now.. I like building very complex machine rooms, I have a mic and i can use teamspeak! Some rules that can be added is no heavy automation mining in the overworld? maybe a digger age? Anyways i love playing with other people and helping them out. I can be online this server 3-5 hours a day, depending the mood etc i am in. Hope to see you ingame :)

KnightOwl

Jul 29, 2019
My wife (HubbaMomma) and I (prefer to msg you my IGN as I was stupid and used my real name) are both in Canada and have been playing the DW20 mod series for awhile now. She likes to build buildings and I like to build underground layers where all my machines work to create the materials she needs. We play nightly and would probably be open to team speak with the right people. This will be our first server as we were worried about dealing with griefers destroying her buildings but I'm hopeful from your description that you'll be able to create an environment full of good people.

One question we had is was Biomes o' Plenty turned on?

Also agree completely with OhhWorddd about a mining age. We love being able to travel around without falling into giant holes :D

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'd like to know if some of us are accepted and when we are allowed to join:)
My day starts in about 7 hours and I'd like to know if I could start my day with some ftb ;)

Greetings,

HawkeyeNL

Tech_Done_Right

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm Tech_Done_Right , i am 18 and i have played FTB for sometime on the ultimate pack and would like to start branching out to other packs, i love building machines and contraptions i code a little in Lua and I love to learn new things and work with some people on a small server:) hopefully this will be a good community and we can build together or stay close? I would like to see some team building or building a town for all to use, i do have a mic although i have never found the need to use it other than for my Xbox, i have no problem using them on this server just let me know what software to download. I dont livestream or broadcast just looking for a great community to have fun and build with looking forward to meeting you on the server.
I think this server sound great so far I cant think of any thing to add or take away for that matter
Thanks again

blay09

Jul 29, 2019
Check your inbox, people.

KnightOwl said:
One question we had is was Biomes o' Plenty turned on?
Not at the moment, but that is debatable. If players wish, we'll turn it on.

Also added the overworld-mining point to the rules.

tom newman

Jul 29, 2019
Hello usernames elephent3, real names tom 20 years old. been playing FTB for a while cant remember how long been fun, I like building stuff cant really explain it I just build things to see if they work but try to make it look good (well I try :D) yea got a microphone but not always speaking cause of where I am, I work funny hours but like to be on whenever I can enjoy a good laugh and meeting people hope to join you

MxWood

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm Mike, i'm 34 and have been playing FTB since sometime last year, not really sure when I started honestly. I mostly was playing with some people I met on another server and when that one closed down one of the other guys opened his own and we played there for a while but the population sort of just dwindled down to nothing. I do have a microphone and skype or whatever if people want to communicate, I wouldn't ever be streaming or recording, or at least I have no plans to, don't wanna bore people with my wandering around for hours exploring.

I mostly played DW20 (and then some ultimate) and now unleashed, but I always add ars magica, I just love that mod. I tend to try to build big towers or castles, my next plan will be a castle and a village outside of it that i'll have to populate. I really will stay on any server that has decent people since it always good to have people to do projects with when i'm not off thousands of blocks away building my own stuff. If you're looking for a group i'd be glad for a chance to join especially if things would be starting fresh after a bit so we'd all be on even footing I just like the idea of everyone starting off together.

Well feel free to message me here if you have a spot for me, also my MC name is the same as here, MxWood.

BrandonCarlton

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there IGN is Brandoncarlton. As you can tell i used my real name :confused: Don't ask why :) I'm 19 and I've been playing FTB since it started out.

I was really into the Direwolf20 Pack until my friend had to shut his server down because he didn't have enough funds to keep it running. Then i started playing Ultimate Pack and then Unleashes but now i'm back to the Direwolf20 Pack.

I'm looking for a nice community based server where players can work together. I do have a mic although i have not downloaded team speak as far as that goes. I have Skype so i can contact and communicate to anyone on there.

I really enjoy creating outrageous amounts of power for people to use. I generally like doing this because nothing better than knowing your never going to be out of power. Though i don't plan on making any video's or live streams because i'm one of those people who knuckles down and doesn't speak until its finished. If i have people to speak to i'm sure ill speak.

I hope to see most of you on the server. Thank you ahead of time.

smash090

Jul 29, 2019
Hey smash090 (minecraft name as well) here been playing ftb since the 1.4.6 dw20 pack was released. Favorite stuff to build is the bees stuff and working with them also thaumcraft. I am 23 years old and have a mic to use with team speak. The last server i was one was just with a group of friends in my apartment but I am looking to reach out and meet new friends who like playing these mod packs! It is more fun to play with a group of people who know what they are doing that way if someone doesn't know how something quite works then there is always someone to ask. I am usually on the game for a few hours each day depending on the day It could be for up to 5 hours in one sitting and Im usually on at different times depending on the day. Hope I am what you are looking for for your server!

Thanks for the consideration!

smash090

blay09

Jul 29, 2019
MxWood, BrandonCarlton and smash090 got whitelisted.
tom newman, I'm sorry, but your application didn't fulfil the requirements.

The server is now also running on the public Direwolf20 1.5 pack instead of the private pack.
It should show up on the top of your launcher.

danieledward

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'm Dan and I'm 31, just looking to see if you'll accept me into your world ;)

I like to automate everything and am stoked logi pipes are in the new DW20 build. I'd love to play with like-minded people in a more mature environment where people care about spelling...lol

Thanks for your consideration!

IGN: danieledward

kr990

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I'm Kody, I'm 22. I live in Canada, I enjoy building more than making machines, I usually played the Ultimate modpack then Unleased so it shall be interesting to see whats different with the DW20 pack, I've been playing FTB going on 9 months now I think.
I do have a mic and Skype/TeamSpeak and I'm considering making videos. I have played on few other servers before but didn't really work, they either use commands which I think are a little cheaty or they get shut down.
My IGN is kr990

Snikerx

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, my name is Johnny, age 27. MC name Snikerx.
I'm looking for a smaller FTB community (gets so overwhelming with 300 different players). basically people you get to know, and can play and build with or show of you'r latest invention to.
been playing FTB for a while now, been true a few of the mod packs. direwolf (1.4.7), ultimate, unleashed and new world.
I have a mic, and used to playing games where you're social or have to communicate true voice.. been part of a lot of different gaming communities in the past. still play some Arma2 tho :)
games are much more fun when you interact and play with other people.
I'm from norway, but my english is perfectly fine. of course it's not perfect, but I don't mind if you tease me a little if I say something completely wrong ;)

When it comes to FTB I love putting together neat looking machines, and make it look good. for the building part. I'm not the worst builder. (better than direwolf at least :p)
but not the best either.. and since I have been mostly playing alone, I haven't made the buildings as nice as I want them to be. that would change when people actually have to look at my buildings tho.
(I have a few plans tho. natura adds ton of neat buildings blocks.. like the blood sand. would make a nice workshop/altar for a thaumcraft wizard)

Basically, I'm just looking for a few people to play and have fun with. and most likely learn a lot of new stuff.
always people out there putting together things I wouldn't even have thought of :)

Hope I get to hear from you.

Snikerx / Johnny

Spudnick_

Jul 29, 2019
hey there.my name is sean im an irish 19 year old who loves to play FTB,the reason i want to join your server is because i want to be able to have the full experiance of ftb with literally minimal banned items and no griefing and to basically have fun with people around my age in a server, i have played on other servers and was head admin on a ftb server called voltacraft which ran for about 7/8 months, the server shut down recently due to lack of players after the owner went away for a long time like 3 months or so. please accept me to your server i really just want to play on a lasting server without the need of complaints about grief or anything :) thanks

my IGN is Spudnick_

sixtybelowcold

Jul 29, 2019
Hey IGN is sixtybelowcold . im 27 y/o guy and i live in alaska :)

Ive actually been playing the FTB for quite a while now not exactly sure when i started but its upwards of a year.

I really look for a community of good people. I try to help answer any question i have knowledge about or i will help you find the answer as well.

Honestly I just build whatever comes to mind and whatever i might need next. you know what i mean? like if i need to build armor but dont have the machines to do it then ill add the machines and so forth.

I was part of a server for about 2 months but the server is based in UK and so are the few players there so it was rare for me to play with anyone and never had a moment without lag. They are good people though and it was fun but i think I need to be part of a server that will have 2-3 second delays on everything i click. Alaska doesnt have the best ping when it comes to oversea servers.

I hope everything works out and that i can be a part of a good community.

zavius2

Jul 29, 2019
hiya my name is zavius im 19 and from Pittsburgh, PA and i would like to join your server as well. I've been playing minecraft since its release and have been playing modded minecraft for a couple years once i realized you could mod it. I stopped playing minecraft when the server i originally was on closed (couldn't afford to keep it open but even if they did no one ever got on). I don't have a lot of experience with the mods in DW20 so ill probably be behind everyone else in the server but im not a "ask a million questions" type of person so don't think ill be annoying or anything :p ive never been banned in fact im the friendliest person you can find in my opinion. im also not much of a talker at first unless spoken to but hopefully i can get close with the people in this community and open up i also, like luca, hate griefing and would prefer a server like forgecraft

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
Hello, I am Jacob, or as cpaxe97 as most people would really call me. I am 16 years old I am highly mature. I am a huge gamer and has been gaming since I was around 4-5 I know pretty young :D. I have been playing Minecraft since November, 2010 and never stopped playing it. I have been playing FTB for 6 months now, I also played Tekkit for a year+. I played the DireWolf pack in 1.2.5 then went to the Ultimate Pack in 1.4.7 and recently moved to the Direwolf pack 1.4.7, then now the pack got released and now 1.5.2 lol. I did play on this Ultimate Server, but I left because their were alot of banned item's. It was a whitelisted server, I also left because I wanted to be in a 1.5.2 DireWolf20 server. I am decently experienced into FTB, I would have to say my best mod I like is either ThaumCraft, Natura, Tinkerers Construct. I enjoy building SoulShard spawners and all and XP related spawners I find them a load of fun and all. I do have a mic and I use Skype, I do not livestream or record, the main reason behind that is because I have a bad computer and not able to record. I am however saving my money for a build I am going to be doing. I hope you enjoy my application and possibly can make a exception as I am not 18+ but I am mature, helpful, and all :D.​

So Zeug

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, my name's Markus, I'm from Germany and im 26 years old. I've been playing minecraft now since the beta and started playing feed the beast in november last year. In FTB i like self sustaining farms and production facilities most. I know most of the mods pretty well, although there is many new stuff again for me with the new pack. I have a microphone and teamspeak installed. Lately i've been jumping around alot with the modpacks. But at the moment the new direwolf pack seems like the best fitting one to me. That's why i'm looking for a new server now. I hope to join and stay at this server for a long time. I chose this server, because i hope to find a small, friendly 18+ community to stay and have fun with. Also I'm looking forward to probably starting a LP series.

My ingame: Wurstus