Whitelist Server EiraCraft | Direwolf20 1.5.2 | Whitelist | Teamspeak | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Iiamghostt

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'm Ghost, you can call me Ghost =]. I'm 22, a guy, I like video games and archery(and sometimes both at the same time.) I live in brooklyn,NY. work a crappy job, and want a chill place to unwind. I'm sick of all these servers that disable everything, not because they want to, but because they have to in order to make players not be jerks. And that's sad. Sometimes I watch DW20's channel, and I think it's awesome that these guys just build. No restrictions, no stealing or hostility. They all know where they all live, they all share and take care of one another. I want a server like that. I want to be able to play practical jokes. I want to build a grav gun and throw creepers at walls. I want to make a Golem sorting system. I want to make Applied Energistics server room. I want to make a Railcraft railroad. I want to make a wither spawner. I want to make a steve's carts fed 36hp boiler. I want to make a dungeon my buddies can run. I want to make a door using tinkers construct. I want to make awesome things without having my hands tied. I want a server that I log in, and see all my friends, and we work together to make awesome things.

Jiminip

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, my IGN is Jiminip and I live in the UK, I have been playing DW20 for over six months now, and have been looking for a UK based server that is running the updated DW20, I have been on servers before and never had any issues. The only reason I'm not on those servers any more is because they shut down. I will be an active member and will be on most days, I'm 30 years old and pretty mature and chilled out.

I like to have fun with others and I'm a pretty good builder, it's more the community aspect that I enjoy and (if accepted) I'll be creating some cool community games. I have been playing Minecraft for over a year and a half now and can't seem to stop playing it!

Thank you for your consideration.

Jim.

uncutas

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, my IGN is uncutas, your server looks interesting and i would like to join it. I live in UK, I'm 19 years old and in my free time I like to play FTB. I started playing feed the beast when it just came out. My favourite pack is direwolf20 because I watch him as a youtuber and he is very interesting to watch because of his complex builds. In feed the beast I mostly like to automate everything because I hate to do things by my self. Currently I do not own a microphone because recently I broke it, but I will get one soon. I am a friendly and helpful person in general and I would like to meet some cool people in this server. In the server I would like to build my own base which is fully automated and supplied by automated farms and automated mining in a mystcraft age. Hope to be able to join this community, thanks for reading.

bluechiken0funk

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, im Joe and my IGN is Bluechiken0funk. I currently live in the US and im 19 years old. Ive been playing the various FTB packs for around 5 months or so. I wouldnt say i have a favorite mod within the pack, I enjoy most of them, but lately i have really been focused on TC its a fun and new experience unlike many of the other mods. I also enjoy automating my builds, its a great feeling when i manage to get something running on its own. I do currently have a mic but it can be a bit bad at times and other times its crystal clear. Generally im a pretty laid back kinda guy, and i enjoy helping others when they are having trouble figuring things out. I usually play quite frequently, on average id say atleast 2 hours a day, on my days off it can easily go all day. Mostly id just like to possibly make some new friends, and be part of a fun little community where im free to play the way i want, without restrictions on what i can and cant use.

Thank you for your time, and hopefully ill be playing with you soon

blay09

Jul 29, 2019
All applications until here have been handled. You got a PM containing additional information if you were accepted.

cpfuzzy, I'm sorry, but making one exception would mean people would expect us to make more exceptions, rendering the 18+ rule useless in the end.

Applications are now also closed for the time being.
They will be re-opened once we all got to know each other a little more (applications were kinda overwhelming, so many new people) or people go inactive.

Xavier Clinquart

Jul 29, 2019
Hello i am 23 years old and i am just looking for a fun close community server where i can just enjoy playing the ftb mods and maybe do some group or duo projects. just the main thing to be honnest is to just have fun :) . i am a verry social guy that likes to just have fun and bluild some sick ftb stuff :)

i dont realy like to make things long so this is about everything i am gooing to say :p

Cheerz

ohyea my ingame name is Xman10101

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
All applications until here have been handled. You got a PM containing additional information if you were accepted.

cpfuzzy, I'm sorry, but making one exception would mean people would expect us to make more exceptions, rendering the 18+ rule useless in the end.

Applications are now also closed for the time being.
They will be re-opened once we all got to know each other a little more (applications were kinda overwhelming, so many new people) or people go inactive.

Awh, okay well no is a no, can't seem to find any server's I searched all over the forums and no reply's or anything my luck lol.

blay09

Jul 29, 2019
Applications are opened again. Of the people accepted, some turned out to not fit into the server and some left on their own will, leaving us with about ten active players at the moment.

The server has been going for about two weeks now, and people are at different levels. Some are already pretty advanced and high-tech while others are still struggling to set up a power source.

When the ID fix for the DW20 pack comes out, we're planning to try and convert the world. If that does not work out, we'll stay with the old version for some more time until the majority wishes to move on and restart.

I will wait for a few applications and then pick out the best ones.
Alright, uh...ready...go!

Geraki96

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my name is Tolis and my IGN is Geraki96.I am almost 18 and i am a student!!! I have been playing FTB for one year now, and i have enough experience with most of the mods.I want to consider myself a good builder, with a lot of good ideas...Yes i have a microphone and i have TS and Skype...Also I might record a SMP series in the server, but i am not 100% sure yet...My favorite mod is the extrabees mod, and ofc i will use it if i join the server...I was on a few servers before and all of them are closed now or dead...I am just looking a good community and players to play with and have some fun together with FTB..(oh BTW i am from Greece)

blay09

Jul 29, 2019
As always, all applications until here have been handled.
If you were accepted, you received a PM.

I also updated the topic a little bit, added some screenshots from the server, showing off people's bases.
Moreover, we have an IRC channel (#EiraCraft) on irc.esper.net now that is linked to the ingame chat.
It is mostly meant for our players, but if you want to come say hello before applying that's fine too.

Applications are still opened. Don't be shy ;)

Tythtyth

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'm from Portugal and I'd really like to join this server. I've been playing FTB since the 1.2.5 version and I enjoy messing with ComputerCraft and AE, basically automating things. I do like the Tinker's Construct customisation ability, though. I have a microphone but I've never used TS before neither I think I'll use it... (My opinion may change over time). I'm not thinking about recording or livestreaming on this server since I don't have the time nor the skills to edit videos. I'm not the kind of guy who likes creative building (making houses, pens, whatever) but I do like making interesting contraptions.
I've played on some other servers before, but I got tired of the last one due to its outdated version (1.4.7) and because I wanted to try new things.
Finally, I've got to admit that I'm seventeen :p
Thank you for your time!

assassin7998

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:assassin7998
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? I have a very good knowledge of ftb
How often do you think you will be on? 5 times a week for 1 hour and 30 min
Why do you want to play on this server? I am looking for a minecreck for a long time

Reactions: blay09

JustShika

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there! As my IGN says, you can call me Shika. I'm a 20 years old mc player that have spent some time looking for a proper server, in which I could share my knowings and become part of a nice community. I've been playing with Direwolf20 modpack since v1.4.7 came out, always on single player world or private server. I consider myself a nice, friendly guy eager to learn a lot from other players. I'm very active so I think I could join the server every single day, 2-3 hours per day (at least). While I'm not the best at any mod in particular, I know the basics of all the main Mods (BC, IC2, Forestry, Thaumcraft, Therm Exp, Mystcraft, T.Construct) Finally, despite the fact that english isnt my native language and my speaking is not the best, I have a mic and am considering joining the TS server (so don't be too rude haha). Wish my application is good enough to fit the community requirements and hope to get an answer soon :)

Bigdogdk

Jul 29, 2019
My ign is Bigdogdk. I am 21 and will soon be 22. I have played Minecraft since 2011 and have been playing modded Minecraft for about a year now. I do have a headset and Ill try to be on teamspeak almost every time I log onto the server. I'm thinking about possible streaming but I'm not sure yet. I currently play on another modded Minecraft server but it is currently haveing connection issues. If help is needed behind the scenes I do know how to manage a server, I'm currently an owner of a vanilla server. If you have any questions for me don't hesitate asking.

TehEpicPeanut

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is TehEpicPeanut. I am 26. I have been playing minecraft since 2010 and have been playing with mods since I started I am very good with thaumcraft and I have made multiple EXP farms and have gotten almost all the bees in forestry on my single player world and I want to share what I can do with a mature online community such as this server. I hope you except my application much appreciated, TehEpicPeanut.
P.S. I don't ever plan to do any recording on this server.

blay09

Jul 29, 2019
As always, all applications until here have been handled. You got a PM if you were accepted.