Whitelist Server EclipseCraft|Direwolf 5.2.1|Moderate Whitelist|15 Slots|24/7|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Reticent

Jul 29, 2019
Oooh ooh looks like there is only one slot left, better make this good the first time around :)

In Game Name: Reticent
Real Age: 18
Why do you want to join us?: I have always resorted to playing Minecraft SSP because I always fail to find a server with a community that truly makes me enjoy myself. Every (most) advertisement for servers claim that they will only accept mature and pleasant players, yet when the swarm of non-exceptional children, adults that may as well be children, and non-native English speakers (the ones that make no effort to improve, don't get me wrong) shows up on their thread, they accept every single one of them. This is the first instance of a server advertisement that has given me a strong desire to apply, and not miss the opportunity. I feel like this is the server where I'll finally be able to dedicate myself and progress in Minecraft, rather than spending my time searching for the perfect environment to do so.

Why should I choose you over other applicants?: In my desire to find a server that fits my needs, I can promise I can uphold the qualities that I look for in a community. I will help whoever I can, and gracefully take assistance from others when I need it and they are willing to provide it.

Do you have past mod experience? Where?: Vanilla Minecraft became boring to me the first time I reached what I suppose you could call "endgame." It very quickly reaches a state where it feels like there is nothing left to do. My first experience with mods was just the pairing of IndustrialCraft and Buildcraft, followed by a sprinkling of other mods until I moved on to Tekkit and the Technic Pack. The desire to play with Forestry and other outside mods lead me to manually configure my own "packs," and when the FTB launcher came out I immediately transferred to it and have been using it, with a few modifications here and there, ever since.

Showcase some of your work: I could provide some pictures of my work, but I doubt you'd really be impressed by half finished houses and partially functional machines. As I mentioned above, I'd really like to find a place where I can complete fun and crazy builds without losing interest due to a poor community or the loneliness of SSP before I finish.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
Oooh ooh looks like there is only one slot left, better make this good the first time around :)

In Game Name: Reticent
Real Age: 18
Why do you want to join us?: I have always resorted to playing Minecraft SSP because I always fail to find a server with a community that truly makes me enjoy myself. Every (most) advertisement for servers claim that they will only accept mature and pleasant players, yet when the swarm of non-exceptional children, adults that may as well be children, and non-native English speakers (the ones that make no effort to improve, don't get me wrong) shows up on their thread, they accept every single one of them. This is the first instance of a server advertisement that has given me a strong desire to apply, and not miss the opportunity. I feel like this is the server where I'll finally be able to dedicate myself and progress in Minecraft, rather than spending my time searching for the perfect environment to do so.

Why should I choose you over other applicants?: In my desire to find a server that fits my needs, I can promise I can uphold the qualities that I look for in a community. I will help whoever I can, and gracefully take assistance from others when I need it and they are willing to provide it.

Do you have past mod experience? Where?: Vanilla Minecraft became boring to me the first time I reached what I suppose you could call "endgame." It very quickly reaches a state where it feels like there is nothing left to do. My first experience with mods was just the pairing of IndustrialCraft and Buildcraft, followed by a sprinkling of other mods until I moved on to Tekkit and the Technic Pack. The desire to play with Forestry and other outside mods lead me to manually configure my own "packs," and when the FTB launcher came out I immediately transferred to it and have been using it, with a few modifications here and there, ever since.

Showcase some of your work: I could provide some pictures of my work, but I doubt you'd really be impressed by half finished houses and partially functional machines. As I mentioned above, I'd really like to find a place where I can complete fun and crazy builds without losing interest due to a poor community or the loneliness of SSP before I finish.

Accepted!

APPS WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO UNTIL SLOTS HAVE BEEN OPENED, A POST HERE WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING OPEN SLOTS!

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
It seems like I'm no longer whitelisted... could that have to do with the crash?
Sorry, I deleted some people from the whitelist earlier, I think I wiped yours, sorry about that, replaced back onto the whitelist now.

Jonathan Dodson

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: bobisfun321
Real Age: 15 years old
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I want to join to spread my knowledge of the mods in the mod pack and what i have learned from experts such as direwolf20 himself. I plan to join to join a server that is safe and takes griefing seriously. I want to join you guys to get involved in a small community as small communities are quality-dense and more personable. I want to assist anyone in the community I possibly can through sharing of my experiences and knowledge i have obtained from wikis and various other information sources. I love mods and want to display my love through dedication and perseverance.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: i believe i have knowledge and understandings of mods and strategies that i can display above all applicants although i do value all applicants the same as everyone in a community.
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I have great mod experience since the feed the beast pack has been updated to 1.4.2 and have tried to play on multiple servers but have not been successful as I have been griefed to the point of nothing several times although those servers claim to be anti-griefing. I know and trust that you take griefing seriously and that I will succeed without setbacks such as griefing on this server and live happily amongst the community :)
Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): I don't have any work to showcase as most of it is no longer exists since almost all of it has been griefed :p.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: bobisfun321
Real Age: 15 years old
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I want to join to spread my knowledge of the mods in the mod pack and what i have learned from experts such as direwolf20 himself. I plan to join to join a server that is safe and takes griefing seriously. I want to join you guys to get involved in a small community as small communities are quality-dense and more personable. I want to assist anyone in the community I possibly can through sharing of my experiences and knowledge i have obtained from wikis and various other information sources. I love mods and want to display my love through dedication and perseverance.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: i believe i have knowledge and understandings of mods and strategies that i can display above all applicants although i do value all applicants the same as everyone in a community.
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I have great mod experience since the feed the beast pack has been updated to 1.4.2 and have tried to play on multiple servers but have not been successful as I have been griefed to the point of nothing several times although those servers claim to be anti-griefing. I know and trust that you take griefing seriously and that I will succeed without setbacks such as griefing on this server and live happily amongst the community :)
Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): I don't have any work to showcase as most of it is no longer exists since almost all of it has been griefed :p.
Accepted, welcome to the server,

Note, the whitelist has been dusted, meaning there is 2 more slots open.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
Hate to say this but...

Donations would be welcomed as gratitude towards the server I have provided thus far and I wish to continue running it but I am not sure how much I want to budget it meaning all donations are very appreciated and will lead for the server to remain open and also upgraded to allow more machines!

PM me if you want my details.

Thanks.
Kyle (Owner)

nicecoldphilly

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man I just made an account now because I thought this sounded fun and interesting.

--In Game Name: icecoldphilly
--Real Age: 20
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I've been playing minecraft now for about a year and a half and ftb for a few months now and its by far the most fun and interesting game for me. I have always played single player worlds though, which is fine but really after what feels like a really long time playing I and finding myself wanting to share the game with other people who like to play. I Want to try some group projects and be able to see what the other guys on the server are up to and hopefully learn new some things from people. When you have a bunch of different builds you can see in the world it really helps you figure out your own. Thats why I really wanna try playing on a server and you guys all seem pretty cool.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Because I am really excited to get on and learn new things and help out. I feel like I am pretty knowledgable about the game and I have a lot of pretty cool ideas I want to give a try. I love working in a team and I'm really pumped to see what some of the people on the server are up to. I love to work on both technically and aesthetically pleasing projects and love exploring. I just feel like I could have some real fun on the server and I'm friendly and always down to lend a hand.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!):Like I said I pretty much played single player and and ftb for the past few months. I can install mods fine if thats what you mean.
--Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): I dont really have any pictures or video because I have always really played by myself but in my single player world I've been working on a really natural themed workshop with sustainable biomass production and an underwater railway just for fun.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man I just made an account now because I thought this sounded fun and interesting.

--In Game Name: icecoldphilly
--Real Age: 20
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I've been playing minecraft now for about a year and a half and ftb for a few months now and its by far the most fun and interesting game for me. I have always played single player worlds though, which is fine but really after what feels like a really long time playing I and finding myself wanting to share the game with other people who like to play. I Want to try some group projects and be able to see what the other guys on the server are up to and hopefully learn new some things from people. When you have a bunch of different builds you can see in the world it really helps you figure out your own. Thats why I really wanna try playing on a server and you guys all seem pretty cool.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Because I am really excited to get on and learn new things and help out. I feel like I am pretty knowledgable about the game and I have a lot of pretty cool ideas I want to give a try. I love working in a team and I'm really pumped to see what some of the people on the server are up to. I love to work on both technically and aesthetically pleasing projects and love exploring. I just feel like I could have some real fun on the server and I'm friendly and always down to lend a hand.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!):Like I said I pretty much played single player and and ftb for the past few months. I can install mods fine if thats what you mean.
--Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): I dont really have any pictures or video because I have always really played by myself but in my single player world I've been working on a really natural themed workshop with sustainable biomass production and an underwater railway just for fun.
Accepted.

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Ziibez
Real Age: 19
Why do you want to join us?: I have been playing on the Mindcrack pack for a while and I feel I have learnt much from it, this feels like a good point for me to start playing with the other packs. I have chosen your server as it seems to be sensibly run and as soon as I opened the thread I could see alot of effort had been put in to welcome people. The rules seems fair and as far as I can tell the community would be welcoming and be the sort of people I could get along with. I also noted that you're fast at accepting people which appeals to me as I hate to wait to see if an application has been accepted or not.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I am mature and friendly. I keep my work to myself while I'm ingame however I like to talk to people on servers which I play. I can sometimes talk a bit to much but all people would need to do is tell me to stop and I would :p. I also play for long periods of time and like to make sure my builds are neat and work efficiently, I have never made a leaky machine as I always balance the item flow to the point where automatic machines run perfectly.
Do you have past mod experience? Where? I have extensive vanilla experience and after a while started to get bored with the same old things so I looked into mods. I have been playing modded minecraft for around a year now and it never fails to amaze me the sheer volume of new features that people can add to the game. I used to play with just single mods at a time and the first modpack I found was actually Technic. It put alot of strain onto my laptop though and at that point I found that Tekkit (Being SMP) helped to loosen the strain and let me work more on the game rather than getting better FPS... I have played plenty of servers in Tekkit, Tekkit Lite and the Mindcrack pack and feel I have alot of potential to bring to your server. :D
Showcase some of your work: Unfortunately I never take videos or pictures of my work as I either don't find the time or, in the case of videos, my laptop cannot handle it. I make sorting machines and love to automate the manufacture of items and blocks and I make a mean ore processing facility. You'll have to come and see if I get accepted.

Thankyou, Ziibez :p.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join us?: I have been playing on the Mindcrack pack for a while and I feel I have learnt much from it, this feels like a good point for me to start playing with the other packs. I have chosen your server as it seems to be sensibly run and as soon as I opened the thread I could see alot of effort had been put in to welcome people. The rules seems fair and as far as I can tell the community would be welcoming and be the sort of people I could get along with. I also noted that you're fast at accepting people which appeals to me as I hate to wait to see if an application has been accepted or not.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I am mature and friendly. I keep my work to myself while I'm ingame however I like to talk to people on servers which I play. I can sometimes talk a bit to much but all people would need to do is tell me to stop and I would :p. I also play for long periods of time and like to make sure my builds are neat and work efficiently, I have never made a leaky machine as I always balance the item flow to the point where automatic machines run perfectly.
Do you have past mod experience? Where? I have extensive vanilla experience and after a while started to get bored with the same old things so I looked into mods. I have been playing modded minecraft for around a year now and it never fails to amaze me the sheer volume of new features that people can add to the game. I used to play with just single mods at a time and the first modpack I found was actually Technic. It put alot of strain onto my laptop though and at that point I found that Tekkit (Being SMP) helped to loosen the strain and let me work more on the game rather than getting better FPS... I have played plenty of servers in Tekkit, Tekkit Lite and the Mindcrack pack and feel I have alot of potential to bring to your server. :D
Showcase some of your work: Unfortunately I never take videos or pictures of my work as I either don't find the time or, in the case of videos, my laptop cannot handle it. I make sorting machines and love to automate the manufacture of items and blocks and I make a mean ore processing facility. You'll have to come and see if I get accepted.

Sorry, forgot to mention in last post, the whitelists now full! If a space is made, you will be first on the list if you are still interested. Sorry about that.

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, forgot to mention in last post, the whitelists now full! If a space is made, you will be first on the list if you are still interested. Sorry about that.

Surely you're not just adding the ammount of people your server holds... I am from England so I generally play at different times to Americans :( I don't see a problem with a space that'd be empty anyway being taken up by a new player from a different time zone... Just my way of thinking. Either way, I'll be checking back often, I like the sound of this server alot and the people who have already been whitelisted (I've been reading while waiting) sound like my sort of players :p
Thanks.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
Surely you're not just adding the ammount of people your server holds... I am from England so I generally play at different times to Americans :( I don't see a problem with a space that'd be empty anyway being taken up by a new player from a different time zone... Just my way of thinking. Either way, I'll be checking back often, I like the sound of this server alot and the people who have already been whitelisted (I've been reading while waiting) sound like my sort of players :p
Thanks.
It isn't bec ause we are exceeding the player slots, it is because the server is starting to not be able to cope with the machines.

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, alright :( I guess I'll be waiting a while then as people don't leave FTB servers often... Just remember to clear all their machines away if someone does leave, guess you already thought of that though ;)

abruptorb

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: o_PRODiGY_x
--Real Age: 18
--Why do you want to join us? why i would like to join is that most servers i happen to find is a shit owner or people on the server and shit cant find server that dont have most mods block and stuff so ya thats all i got
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: im a nice guy i help people all the time
--Do you have past mod experience? Where?: i have most experience with all mods

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: o_PRODiGY_x
--Real Age: 18
--Why do you want to join us? why i would like to join is that most servers i happen to find is a shit owner or people on the server and shit cant find server that dont have most mods block and stuff so ya thats all i got
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: im a nice guy i help people all the time
--Do you have past mod experience? Where?: i have most experience with all mods
I hope this isnt a serious application, no sorry.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
(Sorry for the DP)

THANKS TO A HUGE DONATION FROM DIGITALNOIZ, THE SERVER HAS BEEN UPGRADED AND PAID FOR ANOTHER MONTH, BECAUSE OF THIS, I HAVE DECIDED TO ALLOW 5 MORE PEOPLE ONTO THE WHITELIST, SO GET THOSE APPLICATIONS IN!

If you are still interested, you have been accepted onto the whitelist.