Whitelist Server EclipseCraft|Direwolf 5.2.1|Moderate Whitelist|15 Slots|24/7|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

VVaffle

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: 123ewq123ewq (only one i could get to work when buying MC)
Real Age: I am 26
Why do you want to join us: As stated before I have been playing on Non-white list servers and have had my house blown up or everything stolen. So i have been looking for a server With a few good people to start building on. I would like to get on this one for the fact that it seems relatively new and i could get in on the ground floor so to speak. I would like a server were everyone talks and no one really feels left out because there not in the click a more friendly oriented group of people.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Well Because I'm trying, I want to get in I am Mature I know when i did something wrong or I know how to make things right. I have a bit of experience with all the mods in the pack all though i am in no way a pro or know it all I do have a firm grip on the basics.. I do love to make my builds look nice and put effort into them witch I think is a Plus. And Im trying im taking the effort to try and make myself worth it.:D
Do you have past mod experience?: Yes, I have Mod experience with most of the major Mods in FTB, such as: IC2, Buildcraft, Redpower 2, Thermal Expansion. I know a lot of the basics. Something like the nuclear power i have never really touched but that's why there are other people right? I have played around with mystcraft and all the others but don't really understand all the complexity of it.
Showcase some of your work: No i don't have any pictures or videos of my work i never have been big on that sort of thing. sorry.

Hope this is better and I didnt mean to sound like an ass when i asked "what more do you need". I was really wanting to know what more i needed to provide Hope this was it.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019

Hope this is better and I didnt mean to sound like an ass when i asked "what more do you need". I was really wanting to know what more i needed to provide Hope this was it.
Came off a bit like that :p

Let bygones be bygones, accepted.

Maxxie40

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: maxxie40
Real Age: 14
Why do you want to join us? i want to join because i want a great server to play on. I've also had my stuff stolen when i wasn't online. it seems like a great comunity. lastly, beacuse i can help make a shared resorces room.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: i work great with people
Do you have past mod experience? Where? yes YouTube videos and figuring it out for myself.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: maxxie40
Real Age: 14
Why do you want to join us? i want to join because i want a great server to play on. I've also had my stuff stolen when i wasn't online. it seems like a great comunity. lastly, beacuse i can help make a shared resorces room.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: i work great with people
Do you have past mod experience? Where? yes YouTube videos and figuring it out for myself.
Not enough info..

RatchetMine

Jul 29, 2019
Can i join the server
In Game Name: zachdore (my name is RatchetMine but i did not buy minecraft)
Real Age: 13
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I want to join your server becos i like going on server and i like playing with modsWhy should I choose you over other applicants?: I dont know Becos i like helping with the playes on the server and i LOVE helping noobs as ther dont know any thing of the mods and i show how to play with the modsDo you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): As Moding or playing with the mods i dont moded and i know a LOT of the mods on this mod packShowcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): I do youtube but i am not vere good at youtube becos i have only started (RatchetLegoMiner)

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
Can i join the server
In Game Name: zachdore (my name is RatchetMine but i did not buy minecraft)
Real Age: 13
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I want to join your server becos i like going on server and i like playing with modsWhy should I choose you over other applicants?: I dont know Becos i like helping with the playes on the server and i LOVE helping noobs as ther dont know any thing of the mods and i show how to play with the modsDo you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): As Moding or playing with the mods i dont moded and i know a LOT of the mods on this mod packShowcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): I do youtube but i am not vere good at youtube becos i have only started (RatchetLegoMiner)
Not enough Information and grammar is not up to scratch, sorry.

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: raggedreece
Real Age: 15
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I would like to join your server because i was previously denied access to another whitelist server due to my age, this server seems fair, has the chance of getting a small mystcraft world, it has 10 slots so less players on at once which i prefer and also it means that i can either be on my own for a bit or talk to people.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Because i have good knowledge of vanilla ic2, redpower, buildcraft, thermal expansion i can do well with mystcraft and i don;t mind answering if anyone has any questions about mods
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): yes i have been playing tekkit since 1.0.0 then moved onto ftb when i saw dw20 vs nearby and have been playing since.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: raggedreece
Real Age: 15
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I would like to join your server because i was previously denied access to another whitelist server due to my age, this server seems fair, has the chance of getting a small mystcraft world, it has 10 slots so less players on at once which i prefer and also it means that i can either be on my own for a bit or talk to people.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Because i have good knowledge of vanilla ic2, redpower, buildcraft, thermal expansion i can do well with mystcraft and i don;t mind answering if anyone has any questions about mods
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): yes i have been playing tekkit since 1.0.0 then moved onto ftb when i saw dw20 vs nearby and have been playing since.
Sorry, not enough information.

Dekanmai

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Dekanmai
Real Age: I am 16 years old.
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I wish to join the Eclipse Craft server because of the amount of issues faced in playing on large, non-white listed servers, and playing in single player can get a tad...lonely. This server appears to be an easy-going, peaceful server to play on, exactly what I have been looking for. Vanilla Minecraft and Bukkit servers have lost their shine to me, and some of the mods on FTB appear very promising, and I wish to look into them on a server. A small, community, that can work together sounds brilliant to me and I'd love to be a part of that.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I believe you should choose me over [some] other applicants for my willingness to assist in the upbrining of this server, and for the dedication I will exhibit to this server, as I have in past servers. I'm not the most wonderful architect, but I enjoy what I do on the game, and would be open to help people, and take advice if necessary.
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Mod, as in mod packs? Or as in a moderator position? In either case, I have experience. I have played tekkit in the past and disliked the use of EE and how simple it was to grief and break the game, and, watching videos over the last few weeks, have fell in love with the way FTB has changed everything, and would love to be able to experience it in a multiplayer setting. As a moderator, I've had past experience in faction, pvp, and other bukkit servers, this section was probably unnecessary, but nonetheless.. "The more you know"
Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): I apologize for lack of work, but if accepted, I will dedicate myself to a creation worthy of being showcased.. :)
Thank you.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Dekanmai
Real Age: I am 16 years old.
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I wish to join the Eclipse Craft server because of the amount of issues faced in playing on large, non-white listed servers, and playing in single player can get a tad...lonely. This server appears to be an easy-going, peaceful server to play on, exactly what I have been looking for. Vanilla Minecraft and Bukkit servers have lost their shine to me, and some of the mods on FTB appear very promising, and I wish to look into them on a server. A small, community, that can work together sounds brilliant to me and I'd love to be a part of that.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I believe you should choose me over [some] other applicants for my willingness to assist in the upbrining of this server, and for the dedication I will exhibit to this server, as I have in past servers. I'm not the most wonderful architect, but I enjoy what I do on the game, and would be open to help people, and take advice if necessary.
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Mod, as in mod packs? Or as in a moderator position? In either case, I have experience. I have played tekkit in the past and disliked the use of EE and how simple it was to grief and break the game, and, watching videos over the last few weeks, have fell in love with the way FTB has changed everything, and would love to be able to experience it in a multiplayer setting. As a moderator, I've had past experience in faction, pvp, and other bukkit servers, this section was probably unnecessary, but nonetheless.. "The more you know"
Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): I apologize for lack of work, but if accepted, I will dedicate myself to a creation worthy of being showcased.. :)
Thank you.

I am going to bite the bullet and accept you. Welcome to the server.

Bradrocks

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: l3radrocks
Real Age: I'm 15 years old.
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): Honestly, I have been hopping from server to server alot lately. Most of the servers that I have tried have had immense lag, or the admins and players were complete idiots. I am looking for a server that has a small, close community where I can build in peace. This server looks perfect for me, seeing as how it has a small 10 slots, and with 2GB the lag will at most be minuscule. I am also looking for a server where I can learn alot of the new mods that have been introduced to me in FTB.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I think that you should accept me over other applicants, is my easy going nature. Even though I am 15, I am very mature and I tend to impress people with my good nature. I would also look to start building a small spawn town, and maybe a community factory where everyone can just go in and just use whatever machines they need or want.
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I am a Technic Veteran. I have been playing with mods for almost a year now I would think. I never really built huge structure of any sort, but I have always made myself a small, futuristic home where I could relax and build in peace. I am familiar with IC2, Forestry, Redpower, and Buildcraft. There are some other mods that I haven't really toyed around with to much including Railcraft, Steve's Carts, and Thermal Expansion. As I stated before, I am looking for a small server where I can learn how to use some of these mods that I am not so familiar with.
Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): I don't really have anything to show, but I once convinced myself I could make youtube videos, this is the result of hours spent wasting time: http://www.youtube.com/user/lnovos/featured

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: l3radrocks
Real Age: I'm 15 years old.
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): Honestly, I have been hopping from server to server alot lately. Most of the servers that I have tried have had immense lag, or the admins and players were complete idiots. I am looking for a server that has a small, close community where I can build in peace. This server looks perfect for me, seeing as how it has a small 10 slots, and with 2GB the lag will at most be minuscule. I am also looking for a server where I can learn alot of the new mods that have been introduced to me in FTB.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I think that you should accept me over other applicants, is my easy going nature. Even though I am 15, I am very mature and I tend to impress people with my good nature. I would also look to start building a small spawn town, and maybe a community factory where everyone can just go in and just use whatever machines they need or want.
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I am a Technic Veteran. I have been playing with mods for almost a year now I would think. I never really built huge structure of any sort, but I have always made myself a small, futuristic home where I could relax and build in peace. I am familiar with IC2, Forestry, Redpower, and Buildcraft. There are some other mods that I haven't really toyed around with to much including Railcraft, Steve's Carts, and Thermal Expansion. As I stated before, I am looking for a small server where I can learn how to use some of these mods that I am not so familiar with.
Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): I don't really have anything to show, but I once convinced myself I could make youtube videos, this is the result of hours spent wasting time: http://www.youtube.com/user/lnovos/featured
Accepted.

Only 2 whitelist slots open.

colouredgamer

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: colouredgamer
Real Age: My age is 13
Why do you want to join us?: I am a moderate minecraft player who is quite bored of singleplayer and I love servers like this so I thought send in an application.
I am friendly and I will teach or help any one that needs help.
I also want to join the server because I want a nice multiplayer experience without being griefed so I know I can build in piece.
and my last reason is to have a bunch of fun and to make some new friends over the internet
Why should I choose you over other applicants?:I will help anyone in need and do as told on the server and I will be on a moderate amount.
Do you have past mod experience? Where?: I have used nearly all of the mods in this modpack and more on most servers and I will do tutorials on my youtube channel if some one asks
Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): if I had some I would show but when I got my new computer I lost them all
Extra Info-I have a youtube channel and most likely will record my adventure on eclipse craft
I also have a second account if that one could get accepted aswell it would be swell
MY Youtube= https://www.youtube.com/user/XxcolouredgamerxX
My second account lachstar24

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: colouredgamer
Real Age: My age is 13
Why do you want to join us?: I am a moderate minecraft player who is quite bored of singleplayer and I love servers like this so I thought send in an application.
I am friendly and I will teach or help any one that needs help.
I also want to join the server because I want a nice multiplayer experience without being griefed so I know I can build in piece.
and my last reason is to have a bunch of fun and to make some new friends over the internet
Why should I choose you over other applicants?:I will help anyone in need and do as told on the server and I will be on a moderate amount.
Do you have past mod experience? Where?: I have used nearly all of the mods in this modpack and more on most servers and I will do tutorials on my youtube channel if some one asks
Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): if I had some I would show but when I got my new computer I lost them all
Extra Info-I have a youtube channel and most likely will record my adventure on eclipse craft
I also have a second account if that one could get accepted aswell it would be swell
MY Youtube= https://www.youtube.com/user/XxcolouredgamerxX
My second account lachstar24
Accepted