Casual Server dw20 whitelisted dedicated eu 18+ - starting a small community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings!

We are starting a new Direwolf20 server on a top notch dedicated server located in Europe. Our goal is to build a small community of dedicated, mature players and to have as few restrictions as possible based on common friendliness and mutual respect.

Since the server is fresh you can be part of designing it from the start and we would appreciate every help we can get.

Please put your application here (free form, everything noteworthy :D).

shandrew

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my name is Shandrew (feel free to call me shan, or drew :p) Im 23, yada yada yada, Been playing modded minecraft since the early days of the technic pack. Been enjoying FTB since it started, and I love tinkering with new mods :D My favorite aspect of modded minecraft is that fact that I can use all these mods to be my base started up, then I can concentrate on mastering one mod at a time. I think my greatest strength is my community oriented play-style. I tend to be very picky about the servers I play on, as I want to be part of a community, not just a server with a bunch of people that don't talk to each other. I love building with people, and I also love building by myself. Talking with and just hanging out with other server members is really the best thing about SMP, in my opinion, as you get to know other people that share some common interests with you, its a really fascinating thing! Here I am though, rambling on...I hope I supplied you with enough information, however, if you would like to know more, just let me know! My ingame name is shandrew82

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
That is a really great application! I'll whitelist you and send you a PM for details...

Amargado

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm Amargado, i'm 33, and looking for the same type of gaming as Shan does. Cant say any better cause English is not my native language, but I really want to join you in your adventure

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Amargado, where are you from? I would gladly help you but since i did get only one answer in the last three days I figured that I cannot establish even the smallesd base of Players and stopped the server. If we find some more people interested there is always the option to start it up again, but I am sure you do not want to spend your time alone on there when I am not online. Maybe you would be interested to also look for some people to join us and establish this?

Amargado

Jul 29, 2019
I'm ukrainian. So sad that you've stopped the server, but I agree with you, we need at least 5-10 people to roll. I'll think about it, maybe we should repost it somewhere else? Facebook for example. This is my mail [email protected] we'll be in touch.

Starian

Jul 29, 2019
Hej, if your still going to start up a server throw me a message here.

I'm 24 years old
Male
Sweden
fairly new but competent at feed the beast

Mighty fine regards
-Starian

murry565

Jul 29, 2019
Hey my name is Mark and im from UK, IGN is murry565. looking for a group of people to play FTB with. Fairly new to FTB so still learning all the stuff. Fed up with playing on my own sooo boring. hope i can be a part of your community :)

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
Thats great, two new, makeing us four. Let's say we try to start it up tomorrow? Let's see if we can get a few more People interested. Question: Do you want the 1.5.2 dw20 pack or would you rather play on an updated 1.6 pack by me consisting of basicly the same mods except for those not updated?

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, let's setup the 1.5.2 server. It is running at ftb.ggaming.de. I have added your names to the whitelist and am pregenerating chunks at the moment. Feel free to join me :D

Amargado

Jul 29, 2019
doesnt help maybe something wrong with my launcher?[DOUBLEPOST=1380370845][/DOUBLEPOST]did somebody entered?

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
You are the first one to try except for me. I restarted the server, maybe that helped. You do own a legit minecraft version?