Casual Server dw20 whitelisted dedicated eu 18+ - starting a small community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
seems to be okay. I cannot figure what would be going wrong, because every report about "bad login" on Google seems to be related to restarting the client, the minecraft-servers being offline or a cracked minecraft version. Make sure you are using the official FTB launcher with a legit minecraft account. Do activate Biomes o' Plenty. Try to connect to "ftb.ggaming.de". If that does not work try to connect to "144.76.45.166:25571". If that does not fix it please give me more detail on the error.

Amargado

Jul 29, 2019
seems like i cant play with you guys.[DOUBLEPOST=1380376564][/DOUBLEPOST]Will look for servers of regular minecraft

Yarinch

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! Thank you for setting up a server!

I'm an Israeli 14-year-old boy. I know it sais 18+, but I'm very mature. (Israel is fairly close to Europe. It's literately on the border of Europe and Asia, time zone is GMT +2 or GMT +3, depends wether it's winter clock or summer clock)
My IGN is Applepilgrim1.
I really love playing modded Minecraft, it's very enjoyable!
I really like High-Tech mods like IC2, computer craft etc.
I play the game alot. I sometimes a bit busy with school and friends. That's not a problem though, because I can play usually daily.
I want to play on a small community, that doesn't have alot of people. I played in servers with alot of people, although it was just too big. Everything got really laggy, and no one barely knew others. I want to play with a small group of people, where everyone is helping each other and know each other and being friendly to each other.
Again, I really hope you won't take my age (Or my origin, if that matters. I know that there are alot of haters out there) in factor, as I'm mature and responsible.

Thanks. Hope I will make it!

P.S. Sorry if there were any grammar/spelling mistakes. As I said, I'm from Israel and therefor English isn't my mother language, so I sometimes have some mistakes.