[DW20 1.6.4] The Life of a Squid

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Easy.
Downgrade to older version, name that save "DO NOT FREAKING DELETE THIS", upgrade to current version, and bam.
Fixed the problem.

Reactions: SkeletonPunk

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
The previous version of the pack didn't crash, but now it does. -_- What version are you using so I don't have to download 20 different versions of it?
it is a version that i got from a friend, so if you want it i will have to pm it to you.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Well. The age didn't work at all. It basically spawns a bunch of small to medium-sized islands with water in between. In the original world, the only dry land I ever saw was either underground or a volcano.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Well. The age didn't work at all. It basically spawns a bunch of small to medium-sized islands with water in between. In the original world, the only dry land I ever saw was either underground or a volcano.
Did you give it Single Biome?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I just found out due to a lovely chap on the FTB subreddit that there is a landmass option in BOP that I can set to 0. There is still an island at the center, but I have an idea for that that involves a mining laser and explosions.

EDIT: The new version of the thread will be on the NTF, not here. I'll update the link in my sig when the thread goes up.

Last edited:

gardenapple

Mod Developer
Jan 14, 2014
I've got an idea!!!!1! yay
TConstruct (or maybe something else) has a config option to change sea level

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I've got an idea!!!!1! yay
TConstruct (or maybe something else) has a config option to change sea level
The TConstruct config option is just to change where stuff spawns at, like oreberries. I tried to make it 128 once, and all that happened was oreberries started generating on the surface.