Dumb Modular Powersuit Tricks

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome, more stuff to add to my Swiss Army knife. Wait, can I actually put the power tool in an anvil and name it that?

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
AWESOME! I'm so doing that. Then, all I need is some sexy names for my armour and I'll be set.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Also just added:
-a rototiller (hoe), with AoE tinker setting
-AoE tinker setting for the axe, so you can have it work like a treecapitator

I definitely need to discretize this though...
This mod just keeps getting better and better. :D

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Also just added:

Awesome. The axe one will be good, and now I'll have a hoe for my multi tool. At max, how large of an area? 9x9

Jacobbelveder

Jul 29, 2019
Also just added:

I'm just gonna add in a me three here :D plus shears, hurrah, If you ever work out a way you're happy with to add those enchants, then I may just weld the thing onto steve's arm :D

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
So many tools left not on my Swiss Arm-y Knife(Heheheh). Treetap, omniwrench, Umm. There's probably more.

MachineMuse

Jul 29, 2019
wand, portalgun, portable hole, trackman's goggles, some kind of lighting, zipline rider, ... believe me, I'm aware of alllll the things that are missing >w<

baw179

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Muse, found another bug! The auto-feeder doesn't work at all. I gave myself 5 stacks of cooked steak yesterday which promptly "disappeared" into the suit, yet 5 minecraft days later my hunger bar is at 1 blob and I've not done anything exhaustive. When I click some single cooked steaks out of a barrel they once again disappear into my suit but the hunger bar remains at 1 blob. 5 steaks of steak should've kept my hunger bar at max for probably a full week of real life play. DW20 5.2.

Jacobbelveder

Jul 29, 2019
have you tinkered with it at all? The auto-feeder has been changed since the version in DW 5.2, it no longer just consumes food all at once, but instead takes it as and when it's needed. so I'm not sure if it is a bug you're experiencing, but either way, the feeder has been changed since this version :)

baw179

Jul 29, 2019
have you tinkered with it at all? The auto-feeder has been changed since the version in DW 5.2, it no longer just consumes food all at once, but instead takes it as and when it's needed. so I'm not sure if it is a bug you're experiencing, but either way, the feeder has been changed since this version :)

It was created in 5.2.

MachineMuse

Jul 29, 2019
It may surprise you to discover that I'm not interested in hearing about 'bugs' for a version that is almost a month old when I am updating several times per week.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
It may surprise you to discover that I'm not interested in hearing about 'bugs' for a version that is almost a month old when I am updating several times per week.

We're just makin do until all our OTHER mods make it to 1.5. Not everyone is as awesome as you and your dance krew.