Dumb Modular Powersuit Tricks

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
I'm guessing it (the summoning) has something to do with dimensional doors. I've never trusted anyone named Steven....

Also, I know that's a blue nexus, but a question about the pure nexus,
I read on a comment in a SOTmead video that one can replace the glass with iron, gold or diamond blocks for a considerably faster rate.
Also, is a pure nexus, a blue nexus with (numerous) igneous extruded,
A blue nexus with auto crafting abiding the chiseled stone bricks having hegher Essenes than they should,
A black nexus under several mob spawners,

Fastest?
I understand that that the mob one would be unfriendly for servers, but this is a question of raw speed.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I'm guessing it (the summoning) has something to do with dimensional doors. I've never trusted anyone named Steven....

Also, I know that's a blue nexus, but a question about the pure nexus,
I read on a comment in a SOTmead video that one can replace the glass with iron, gold or diamond blocks for a considerably faster rate.
Also, is a pure nexus, a blue nexus with (numerous) igneous extruded,
A blue nexus with auto crafting abiding the chiseled stone bricks having hegher Essenes than they should,
A black nexus under several mob spawners,

Fastest?
I understand that that the mob one would be unfriendly for servers, but this is a question of raw speed.

That in the picture is the generic Nexus.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
What's the amazing looking summoning circle?

As stated its from Ars. It's the Equivalent Exchange mechanic. You can automate it to give you infinite most-everything. But there are actually easier ways to do it. It's just that we're all copying DoctorOr's pioneered design in essence escalation.

earlbrownie

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys
I'm probably missing something big here (like I always do! ;-P) but whenever I am holding the power gauntlet it looks as though I'm holding the item image and not what other people get when they have the gauntlet equipped (everything else works fine and, can I just say, fantastic mod machine muse!)
I am using the latest version on machinemuse.net and have installed the extra modules mod in
I am using it in a custom made mod pack (THAT I made myself) could this be the problem?
In the instance that I made the image at the bottom I used NEI to get a gauntlet in at first but then realizing the problem I tried crafting one to no avail
Thanks and please help me :-(
Here is an image of it:
2013-05-24_08.39.17.png

PonyKuu

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone mentioned the poor-man flying solution?
1) Maxed Railgun.
2) Wings
3) Maxed kinetic generator.

How to fly:
1) Fire the railgun straight down several times
2) Hold shift an glide to whatever place you want.

Reactions: noobbyte

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
Has anyone mentioned the poor-man flying solution?
1) Maxed Railgun.
2) Wings
3) Maxed kinetic generator.

How to fly:
1) Fire the railgun straight down several times
2) Hold shift an glide to whatever place you want.

The heat issue added in had made that near impossible in the later versions...

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
I think he means for when you max over clock the railgun - and also have a full kinetic gen, that's what makes a lot of heat.
But as you have proved, it disappeared fast enough to not be a worry.

Slendigo

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or is the Power Suit jetpack really stupid? When I use it I float up about two blocks. Is that all it's meant to do? I'm using the FTB launcher and I'm playing on the Ultimate Pack.

I really hope this isn't all it does.. I spent like 4 Ion Thrusters on it..

Phantom27

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or is the Power Suit jetpack really stupid? When I use it I float up about two blocks. Is that all it's meant to do? I'm using the FTB launcher and I'm playing on the Ultimate Pack.

Have you tried increasing the thrust in the Tinker Table?

Peppe

Jul 29, 2019

Whats your weight?

Did you tinker the thrusters to max?

Have the boot thrusters? The chest thruster is mostly for horizontal movement. Foot are for vertical.