DrillCraft [1.4.2][Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

mngrif

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: mngrif
Experience with Mods: tons upon tons. I've ran a modded server in the past, but no longer have the time. I just wanna play :\
favorite mod and why?: Forestry. It is very complex and elegant. However, Rei's Minimap is the one I can't live without. It's in my vanilla SP world, which is otherwise vanilla :p
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Neither, I'd write in Jadedcat! She'd be tough on crime, and griefers would get the death sentence.

The_un_creeper

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:the_un_creeper
Experience with Mods: played with mods since 1.7.3 oh the good times
favorite mod and why?:TC3;I didn't play it yet but it looks awesome ! and I realy like the texture the new researching and pretty much everything
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?:Slowpoke;Leading FTB is a big job that includes alot of leadership and perseverance and pretty much he is an awesome troll

Panagiostyler

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Panagiostyler
Experience with Mods: I have a very good experience with the mods in FTB
favorite mod and why?: oh, well... I just like almost every mod :)
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?: I love dire's vids, so direwolf20 FTW!!! :cool:

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: aanthony3
Experience with mods: I've been using mods since around B 1.5. I'm also fairly proficient in java and have dabbled in modding but I'm too easily distracted to actually finish anything.
Favorite Mod: Inv Tweaks hands down. It's the one mod I've found I can't play without, especially the sorting.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for president: Slowpoke, he's definitely a good leader and has done a great job with FTB and managing the team, but he's British so technically i don't think he could be president, maybe prime minister.
Ingame Name: mngrif
Experience with Mods: tons upon tons. I've ran a modded server in the past, but no longer have the time. I just wanna play :\
favorite mod and why?: Forestry. It is very complex and elegant. However, Rei's Minimap is the one I can't live without. It's in my vanilla SP world, which is otherwise vanilla :p
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Neither, I'd write in Jadedcat! She'd be tough on crime, and griefers would get the death sentence.
Ingame Name:the_un_creeper
Experience with Mods: played with mods since 1.7.3 oh the good times
favorite mod and why?:TC3;I didn't play it yet but it looks awesome ! and I realy like the texture the new researching and pretty much everything
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?:Slowpoke;Leading FTB is a big job that includes alot of leadership and perseverance and pretty much he is an awesome troll
Ingame Name: Panagiostyler
Experience with Mods: I have a very good experience with the mods in FTB
favorite mod and why?: oh, well... I just like almost every mod :)
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?: I love dire's vids, so direwolf20 FTW!!! :cool:

Whitelisted, Welcome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1352994933][/DOUBLEPOST]Proud to say we have been up for nearly a week and we have had no crashes and no lag. looking forward to good time :D

roelie333

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: roelie333
Experience with Mods: yes i have played tekkit for a long time and now im happy to go and play with ftb
favorite mod and why?: forestry i love the farming and bees
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?: i like dire lots but slowpoke created this modpack so im going for slowpoke :)

Schorrt

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Schorrt
Experience with Mods: Ive played for a few months on a t.....t server ( I won't mention the whole name here). Before that i played many mods like better than wolves, the aether ect.
Favorite mod and why?: I loved better than wolves it had a lot of cool ideas and machines that you could make and it had a lot of neat building mats that you could use to create buildings.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Im going against the crowd and saying Direwolf for president and Slowpoke for vice president.

MrOnionz

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: MrOnionz
Experience with Mods: i played tekkit for over a year, and iv been playing FTB since beta
favorite mod and why?:RP2 would have to be my favorite for the fact that it has items similar to buildcraft, industrialcraft and, computecraft all-in-one,
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf for vice president, and slowpoke for president.

Jens

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: jens1970
Experience with Mods: I have played with tekkit for a while, but I abandoned it because it wasn't fun and it didn't had forestry. so I've been playing and mastering most of these mods for at least 2 months.
favorite mod and why?: Redpower 2, because it is awesome with the new upcoming stuff (e.g. engines and windmills). But also because its very convenient for sorting and it works great with almost every mod out there for forgemodloader
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? I'd say Slowpoke, because Dire is awesome, but Slow is more serious, and I think he'd make a better politician and I think he knows more about politics.

TheMightyVidar

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:TheMightyVidar
Experience with Mods:I started with tekkit about a year ago, but when I found out about tekkit I changed to multimc and installing my own mods. I have medium experience bacause i have watched more than I have played.
favorite mod and why?:Computercraft and rp2. Computercraft ads freaking fully programmable computers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And rp2 is just awesome!!!!!!!
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?DW20 is awesome and all, but Slow is the one that made this posible. Plus he is more of the leader type than DW20 i think.

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Schorrt
Experience with Mods: Ive played for a few months on a t.....t server ( I won't mention the whole name here). Before that i played many mods like better than wolves, the aether ect.
Favorite mod and why?: I loved better than wolves it had a lot of cool ideas and machines that you could make and it had a lot of neat building mats that you could use to create buildings.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Im going against the crowd and saying Direwolf for president and Slowpoke for vice president.
Ingame Name: jens1970
Experience with Mods: I have played with tekkit for a while, but I abandoned it because it wasn't fun and it didn't had forestry. so I've been playing and mastering most of these mods for at least 2 months.
favorite mod and why?: Redpower 2, because it is awesome with the new upcoming stuff (e.g. engines and windmills). But also because its very convenient for sorting and it works great with almost every mod out there for forgemodloader
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? I'd say Slowpoke, because Dire is awesome, but Slow is more serious, and I think he'd make a better politician and I think he knows more about politics.
Ingame Name:TheMightyVidar
Experience with Mods:I started with tekkit about a year ago, but when I found out about tekkit I changed to multimc and installing my own mods. I have medium experience bacause i have watched more than I have played.
favorite mod and why?:Computercraft and rp2. Computercraft ads freaking fully programmable computers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And rp2 is just awesome!!!!!!!
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?DW20 is awesome and all, but Slow is the one that made this posible. Plus he is more of the leader type than DW20 i think.

Whitelisted :)

Alfonso Lacarra

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:MrPonchols
Experience with Mods:i had experience with every mod but mystic craft, ive been helping people since FTB was realesed and i would love to be on your server, i ve been looking for FTB servers and this one sounds pretty fun and great, I like helping people that need help or advice with mods or machines, etc.. i would really like to be on your server, i want to have a good community to play with and share this experience, i hope you whitelist me. Thanks
favorite mod and why?: my Favorite mod is IC2, since theres so much to discover and craft, even more with this update, so i think this is my favorite mod and i also think its the most important one in the FTB modpack, thanks for reading this.

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:MrPonchols
Experience with Mods:i had experience with every mod but mystic craft, ive been helping people since FTB was realesed and i would love to be on your server, i ve been looking for FTB servers and this one sounds pretty fun and great, I like helping people that need help or advice with mods or machines, etc.. i would really like to be on your server, i want to have a good community to play with and share this experience, i hope you whitelist me. Thanks
favorite mod and why?: my Favorite mod is IC2, since theres so much to discover and craft, even more with this update, so i think this is my favorite mod and i also think its the most important one in the FTB modpack, thanks for reading this.

Elitay

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry, you seem to have missed whitelisting me. Possibly because you were distracted by the rather rude individual who posted afterwards. Oh, and the other guy who applied near the same time as me, Override or something.

GoRoy

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: GoRoy
Experience with Mods: I think I know every mod quite well, except GregTech and the advanced Thermal Expansion stuff, maybe. I've played with the rest for a loonng time.
favorite mod and why?: I'd say RP2, because of its variety. Microblocks and Machines, WorldGen and Redstone Logic and all bundled to an all neat package. If we go for mods that are currently in the pack, I'd say BuildCraft. BC was the first mod I ever used and it still amazes me, especially the stuff that is possible with gates. Oh, and Foresty is a nice addition to BC too, of course.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? DW20 got me started in mods, so I'd vote for him, I think. Hmmm.. but Slow is also a nice guy. Hard decisions, hard decisions. But still, DW I think.

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry, you seem to have missed whitelisting me. Possibly because you were distracted by the rather rude individual who posted afterwards. Oh, and the other guy who applied near the same time as me, Override or something.

apologies, i did indeed miss you app. Whitelisted

Ingame Name: GoRoy
Experience with Mods: I think I know every mod quite well, except GregTech and the advanced Thermal Expansion stuff, maybe. I've played with the rest for a loonng time.
favorite mod and why?: I'd say RP2, because of its variety. Microblocks and Machines, WorldGen and Redstone Logic and all bundled to an all neat package. If we go for mods that are currently in the pack, I'd say BuildCraft. BC was the first mod I ever used and it still amazes me, especially the stuff that is possible with gates. Oh, and Foresty is a nice addition to BC too, of course.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? DW20 got me started in mods, so I'd vote for him, I think. Hmmm.. but Slow is also a nice guy. Hard decisions, hard decisions. But still, DW I think.

MLDnumnum

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:MLDnumnum
Experience with Mods:Extensive, I have written a few smaller mods myself.
favorite mod and why?:Simply Horses. I love how they add the Horses in and make the new items without changing the game too extensively. Mo' Creatures, for example, changes the spawn setting for all the mobs, and it looks more like the spawning in Minecraft Beta 1.4.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?Direwolf, He seems like a great guy and he has helped me find many a great mod.

Veal12

Jul 29, 2019
EXP w/ mods: Most of them are down to heart :p
Favorite mod: Industrial Craft 2, I like the tech in it that makes you able to do much more with the game.

Saitek2073

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Name: Saitek2073
Experience with Mods: For about the last year and half I have been using mods
Favorite mod and why?: BC,IC2 and RC. I like the idea of machines and rails. I enjoy making my home with lots of pipes and machines. Lets me feel like I am in charge of a company :)
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?: Well that's a tough one to say. I have seen lot of Direwolf20's Let's play videos and Help videos. Just Starting to here about Slowpoke ( all good of course :) ) but I will choose Direwolf20 for President and Slowpoke for his VP

Mogambijr

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: mogambijr
Experience with Mods: i have very good experience with the mods i have been playing with mods for a little over a year now
favorite mod and why?: Right now it is IC2 i just think it is so amazing to make machines and this opens up new super advanced machines
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf20 by far

skizzil

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: skizzil
Experience with Mods:I have a lot of experience but haven't played with them for a while.
favorite mod and why?:That's a hard one I think I am going to have to say
Industrialcraft
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? I don't really have an opinion yet.