Whitelist Server Dramaniac Industries [50 Slots][MindCrack][Medium][Gregtech full difficulty]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

OboBobo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: OboBobo1
- Experience of the mods used: Long experience watching dw20 and playing Technic, Tekkit and now FTB, tring to get used to gregtech!!
- Have you ever been banned?: Nope never
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I live in the UK. Me and a few friends might record Youtube vids on here if OK and they get whitelisted. Any questions just ask!

FallenOne

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: c22FallenOne
- Experience of the mods used: Tekkit, pretty good with computercraft, frames etc
- Have you ever been banned?: nope
- - Why?: never did anything wrong i guess ;)
- Additional information of yourself (optional): new to ftb...

logslogslogs

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: logslogslogs
- Experience of the mods used: i have no experience with computer related mods (turtles, computercraft ect..). started with tekkit in 1.7.3 .
- - Why?: because i follow the rules obviously :p

tompy97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tompy97
experience: extensive experience with all tech mods, have been playing nodded minecraft since the days of ic1 :) I have also played and completed all of the previous ftb maps!
Bans: nil
Additional info: I've never joined a server before. I love to build machines and factories, the more ambitious the better. I would love to join a server to get the opportunity to share my creations and get inspiration from the work of others!

softc0r3

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: softc0r3
- Experience of the mods used: IC2 (came from IC1), bit of CC experience, good bit of redpower experience, played tekkit for a good while.
- Have you ever been banned?: No.
- - Why?: I don't enjoy ruining the game for myself or others.
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I do not allow the abuse of others to slide by unconfronted, especially when it comes to race, gender, and sexuality.

hordskitare

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: hordskitare
- Experience of the mods used: IC2 and redpower, was playing tekkit beforebut it's getting old and i need more mods to mess around with
- Have you ever been banned?: No
- - Why?: Getting banned are bad tings and i never breaks ever want to break the rules
- Additional information of yourself (optional): love modded minecraft

tompy97

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i'm having issues joining the sever. I'm completely new to this so be kind. So far I've added a new server in the minecraft launcher and copied and pasted in the IP (144.76.13.49:25565). It says its polling for a while and then says it "can't reach server". Any help anyone can offer?

Vovk

Jul 29, 2019
The server is hosted in germany and drache the admin is also in germany. It is currently 8:30 in the morning and Drache is probably at work or just waking up for work. The server is currently down due to a bug (possibly to do with turtles, we don't know)

When the admin gets a chance, he will reset the server - but currently there's no one on to make the appropriate response. The only solution is patience.

I can say that this server is turning out fantastic and it is worth the extra few hours wait :)

hope to see you soon :D

tompy97

Jul 29, 2019
excellent, tha'ts good to hear. I look forward to joining the server.

On another note, what is the server policy on chunk loaders? Specifically, are they allowed and if so, how many (obviously My builds are aimedat minimizing the amount of loaded chunks and load on the server, but I am curious nonetheless)

Vovk

Jul 29, 2019
If I recall correctly (and I would ask for Drache, DDR or Winston to correct me)

you're allowed 1 chickenchunks loader and 3 railcraft world anchors (either standard or cart loaded)

I don't know about personal world anchors or anchor sentinels.

Terix

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: FuziO
- Experience of the mods used: I played and know about every mod except Railcraft couse i never mess with it :)
- Have you ever been banned?: No i haven't ever been banned
- - Why?: couse i dont grief or anything what is wrong
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I love playing FTB becouse it has alot of mods and the games doesn't end as fast as Vanilla minecraft

nikounlocked

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: nikounlocked
- Experience of the mods used: Computercraft, industrialcraft, redpower, buildcraft. etc.
- Have you ever been banned?: No.
- - Why?: Don't know, never did anything illegal.
- Additional information of yourself (optional):

hordskitare

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if there been a rollback or anything but i can't log on to the server anymore.
It says that i am not white-listed on the server.

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: TehKnight117
- Experience of the mods used: I know IC2, been testing thermal expansion, and gotta love Thaumcraft.
- Have you ever been banned?: No
- - Why?: N/A
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I enjoy playing on hard mode.

DarkSpiders

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: DarkSpiders
- Experience of the mods used: I have used and are very familliar with all the mods in mindcrack except for Traincraft. I know Thaumcraft Pretty Thoroughly. And I have been so helpful to the owners and players on a few of the other servers that i play on, that i have been made a Moderator, or have been given certain privileges to help with things like, building Arena's, Spawns, Mazes, and Parkour Tracks.
- Have you ever been banned?: Yes. Once.
- - Why?: I am not actally sure. I had signed up on there website, and then joined the server for the first time. I read all of the rules. and when I was taking the quiz I answered a question wrong, that according to the rules my answer was actually right. then I was tp'd into a lava fountain at the spawn and killed. After I respawned, one of the Admins was whispering to me (/tell) "5" "4" "3" "2" "1" "0". Then I was Kicked and Banned from the server, and to this day, I still don't know why I was banned and I still cannot get an answer from any of the Admins.
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I am usually pretty trustworthy and friendly. I will almost always help any new players, if i can. And I am very good at keeping my offensive language to a bare minimum 99% of the time. Also I would love to be a part of this server and hopefully be able to play with a community that is full of friendly, respectful, responsible, and trustworthy players.

Jkkid101

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: jkkid
- Experience of the mods used: quite a bit
- Have you ever been banned?: no
- - Why?: i would like to make new freinds and play with old friends
- Additional information of yourself (optional):