DomainCraft Direwolf20 Modpack Server! | 1.4.6 (Dw20Pack) | Whitelist |

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Zachary Tichnell

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Ztich95
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) Yes, I have the basics down and am delving into more complex builds :)
Are you a mature player? Yes
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? No
Did you read the rules? Yes sir/ma'am
What is the policy about lag? You will do your best to keep it low, but complaining will not help our case! Especially in chat.

Plebbian

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Salander27
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know ) I have played quite a bit with alot of these mods but I still have much to learn!
Are you a mature player? I am. I've to work with others and I love to share my resources with new players.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? I haven't been banned from n, server before.
Did you read the rules? Yes.
What is the policy about lag? Don't complain about it.

igotrunover3

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: igotrunover3
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know ) I've been following DW for a long time and I've been playing with his mods for even longer :)
Are you a mature player? Absolutely. I love building and automating and try my best not to bother others.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? I have been temporarily banned once from a server because of a slight misunderstanding but other than that nope.
Did you read the rules? Checked em' twice :)
What is the policy about lag? Don't complain.

russjr08

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, thanks for whitelisting me. Where can I find a list of all the mods I need to install to join the server? Or do you join via the FTB launcher? Thanks and apologies for the noobish question.
Its the Direwolf20 pack in the FTB launcher :)

Guys, the whitelist is closed for right now :/ sorry if you didn't get in, we may open more slots later though. If we do, I will let you know over here.

CrazyFreakHi

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: CrazyFreakHi_786
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) Yes I know most of the mods in the DW20 pack since I have nothing else to do
Are you a mature player? Yes I believe that I am a mature player
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Yes I have been banned once, it was because I was too young to play on that server
Did you read the rules? Yes I read the rules
What is the policy about lag? If there is lag don't say "LAG" In chat.

lordnikon_13

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: lordnikon_13
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) Yes I do.
Are you a mature player? Tend to be. But I like to joke around in a non-disruptive way
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Banned my self once by accident lol
Did you read the rules? I did =]
What is the policy about lag? Saying "LAG" wont help any

AndyTh0mpz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: AndyTh0mpz *EDIT: Too late, damn. Oh well. :D*
Age: If there isn't an age limitation, do I need to write this?
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? A little. I know the basics. :D
Are you a mature player? I would say so myself, yes. :)
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? I have been banned on 2 servers. One because of a dick admin, the other because my *mate* claimed I griefed his house, after telling me I can change the floor. ;_;
Did you read the rules? Yes I did.
What is the policy about lag? Don't scream about it in chat.

8thleo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:The8thleo
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? Yes been playing for a year now
Are you a mature player? I believe i am
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? No i have not
Did you read the rules?Yes i have read them
What is the policy about lag? Don't complain and Wait

LunarCast

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: LunarCast
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack?

Yeah Portal gun mod is my favorite, buildcraft and factorization are great becasuse i like to be orgainized, Thaumcraft is great! Computer is a favorite too. I have low knowledge of insdustrialcraft. I am learning how to use the modularforcefieldsystem mod but to use that i need to learn how to use electricity first.
Are you a mature player? Yes
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why?
Nope never. Don't know why anyone would ever admit to that though.
Did you read the rules?

Yes
What is the policy about lag? Don't complain about.
If there is lag I can bet its because xycraft. Its useless.. you should take it off and if it doesn't lower the lag you can ban me.
But if you do remove it you have to restart the world which i don't think people will be happy about.

CoughDrop

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: CoughDrop
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) Been keeping an eye on a lot of Direwolf20's videos, as well as playing with quite a few of the mods, myself -- I'd say I know them fairly well.
Are you a mature player? Yes.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? No.
Did you read the rules? Sure did.
What is the policy about lag? Don't complain about it.

THIS WHITE-LIST IS CLOSED... which is something that should be stated clearly in the OP

Guys, the whitelist is closed for right now :/ sorry if you didn't get in, we may open more slots later though. If we do, I will let you know over here.

FinnyDahFanny

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: FinnyDahFanny
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) I know most of the mods but im still learning alot.
Are you a mature player? Very much so.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Not that im aware of.
Did you read the rules? Yes.
What is the policy about lag? No complaining about it because you guys are trying your best to keep it to a small amount.

marcbodea

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: marcbodea
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) I have been watching DW20 since mid-2011, so i'm god with all the mods.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Nope.
Did you read the rules? Of course!
What is the policy about lag? The FTB pack can cause some lag, so we don't complain about it.

TheSirusKing

Jul 29, 2019

Are you going to whitelist everyone before your post? Im still not :p

Sheriff

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Seref_Kana
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack?: I know RP2/IC2/others, trying to learn more about Forestry.
Are you a mature player?: Yes.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why?: Never.
Did you read the rules?: Yes.
What is the policy about lag?: First rule of DomainCraft, you do not talk about lag. Second rule, you do not talk about lag. :p

Macco

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: maccos1
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) I know pretty much anything :3
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Yeah, i said "Fuck" And the owner decided to ban me
Did you read the rules? Yeah, ofcourse!
What is the policy about lag? Do not say Lag in chat.

finley

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: dunnyfinbar8
    Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) I know all of them well
    Are you a mature player? Mostly
    Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? 1 time for misunderstanding
    Did you read the rules? Yes
    What is the policy about lag? Do not complain about lag and don't say LAG!

Bombaklad223

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Bombaklad223
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) no but i played tekkit for about a year now
Are you a mature player? yes
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? nope
Did you read the rules? of course
What is the policy about lag? dont complain about it in chat it wont help

CreeperAgent

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:CreeperAgent98
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? i know alot about RP2 BC3 MFFS and IC2
Are you a mature player?yes
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why?i have never been banned
Did you read the rules?yes
What is the policy about lag?dont complain and spam lag in chat it wont help