Does anyone else think that GregTech and RedPower threads are getting too self aware?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Does this thread need a useless poll too?

• Total voters

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I have a feeling that if we graphed the number of meta-posts vs. the number of posts in each GT or RP thread over time, we'd see a steady increase. Which is to say that there's less being said about the subject and more being said about the conversation. I'm not sure whether or not this is a good thing. Thoughts?

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
RP/GT posts are like the skynet. Taking over the forum ONE TOPIC AT A TIME! :eek:

Indeed, because the conversations on the threads topics themselves have already been played out many times, there is nothing else to do but talk about how stupid it is to talk about something previously discussed several times. And when we've played out THOSE conversations, I can hope that such threads die instantly, as there will be nothing at all worth saying.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I think I just figured out what the ApSci in Morgs' name means:
APerture
SCIence.
joker.gif

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I was mentioned. You have 5 seconds to explain before I go all murder on you.

Sent from boobs (because why not?)

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I was mentioned. You have 5 seconds to explain before I go all murder on you.

Sent from boobs (because why not?)

I think whizz posted in the wrong thread because he was already talking about figuring out your name in one of the other threads (yes I know I'm stating the obvious).